forum

[Removed]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Aktsumi
retracted
7ambda
I wouldn't even recommend you do hard, let alone insane, until you can easily pass normal.
Sync
Start by alternating slower maps.
Yuudachi-kun

Aktsumi wrote:

Is single tapping a common issue here? I'm starting insane maps and the speed is a lot faster, how do you guys practice alternating fingers? My fingers gets tight and end up holding the keys to try and keep up with the song?

If your wondering why my play count is very low it's because I was playing offline the whole time, I just wanted to ask this question
I don't know why you would start insane after a day of osu (Offline is a joke), but NO, it's not an issue. If you get could enough you could singletap 280 bpm for a reasonable amount of time.
Mporiyoki

Kheldragar wrote:

Aktsumi wrote:

Is single tapping a common issue here? I'm starting insane maps and the speed is a lot faster, how do you guys practice alternating fingers? My fingers gets tight and end up holding the keys to try and keep up with the song?

If your wondering why my play count is very low it's because I was playing offline the whole time, I just wanted to ask this question
I don't know why you would start insane after a day of osu (Offline is a joke), but NO, it's not an issue. If you get could enough you could singletap 280 bpm for a reasonable amount of time.
Why would I lie? Is it a joke to not to play online?
FieryLight

Mporiyoki wrote:

Kheldragar wrote:

Why would I lie? Is it a joke to not to play online?
I'm sorry, but is Aktsumi also your account?
Topic Starter
Aktsumi
obviously
EneT
lol, enjoy the imminent ban man.
ZenithPhantasm

EneT wrote:

lol, enjoy the imminent ban man.
ayumilovexd
Give the guy a break. He's asking a question. Either answer him and help him or get out. Enough of these bullshit shitposting.
anyways it's best just to just search for the solution from the existing threads or google, hopefully you will find a solution your looking for, I personally don't know
Bauxe

ayumilovexd wrote:

Give the guy a break. He's asking a question. Either answer him and help him or get out. Enough of these bullshit shitposting.
anyways it's best just to just search for the solution from the existing threads or google, hopefully you will find a solution your looking for, I personally don't know
But he's multiaccounting.

Enjoy b& m8
7ambda

ayumilovexd wrote:

Enough of these bullshit shitposting.
You haven't been here long enough to know this occurs daily.
Barusamikosu

ayumilovexd wrote:

Welcome to G&R.
ayumilovexd

Barusamikosu wrote:

ayumilovexd wrote:

Welcome to G&R.
what's that?
EneT
Gameplay and Rankings
Yuudachi-kun

Aktsumi wrote:

Yeah?
Holy crap dude
zwoots
But why?
GoldenWolf
Damn son

Either way, you become better at something by practicing the said thing
bigfeh

ayumilovexd wrote:

guys guys guys

look at the white knight newcomer. Welcome to hell, mate!

protip: play by the existing rules, because the last guys who acted like jerks and tried to change the game were all given a massive shit on top of their respective heads, some of which were never to be heard of again. Play it cool, be nice, we might like you. Be an ass, you'll be treated like an ass. My advice: don't white knight, but be a nice guy. The frequent posters are nice too if you get to know them

@edit: this thread too good tho, my sides are in orbit. The guy literally replies with an alt, how hilarious is this
GoldenWolf

bigfeh wrote:

@edit: this thread too good tho, my sides are in orbit. The guy literally replies with an alt, how hilarious is this
6/10 because it happened so many times already :(
bigfeh

GoldenWolf wrote:

bigfeh wrote:

6/10 because it happened so many times already :(
People admitting to multiaccounting, yeah, that's a common event

but people replying to the thread with their own alt? That's news
Yuudachi-kun
It's almost as funny as when Guntergaming got mad at me and tried to explain to me in all caps how a 200,000 ranked player is better than mediocre. It wouldn't have been hilarious without that bad avatar though.
GoldenWolf

bigfeh wrote:

Yeah I was talking about that, I've seen that quite a few times in here.
bigfeh

GoldenWolf wrote:

bigfeh wrote:

Yeah I was talking about that, I've seen that quite a few times in here.
I think I've seen it once or twice before this, but it's still hilarious
Yuudachi-kun
I will ALWAYS find it hilarious.
bigfeh

Kheldragar wrote:

I will ALWAYS find it hilarious.
I guess that makes two of us

Stupid people, in general, make for a great pastime
show more