Tachibana Miya - Miya to Tengoku to Jigoku

posted
Total Posts
show more
Ennocb
:)
Card N'FoRcE
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

- General: (Considerations and things you need to check/fix for the whole map)
  • I really don't like how you used hitsounds in this map :S
    I mean, Baka has only a few Finish and they have a pretty low volume; Ecchi, Sukebe and Hentai have 2/1 claps for the WHOLE map. Am i the only one who thinks it's earrape to do that? D:
About the difficulties themselves, they're ok technically.

I'm starring because the map is ok, but to be honest (it's only my opinion), i can't like it so much: Baka and Ecchi use only 1/1 beats and hitsounds (claps) are hurting me.
lisha14_DELETED
lol star :)
Magicphoenix
Great song *hahaha*
ERO NII!!!!
Shinxyn
Eh..
Not too sure about you using the anime character as the artist, though I can't say I can find who "arranged" this... maybe the voiced actor would be a better "artist"... unsure
Maybe add "Can" for "can can" to the tags~?
Why the touhou bg? D:< (ignores how much is showing)
Volume could a tad bit louder~

ばか-
Fine

えっち-
00:58:821 (1,2,3,4) - try finish hitsounds on these? (only start of 4 though)
01:28:360 (1) - finish at start?
Those are only suggestions cuz the hitsounds are kinda quiet (might not sound as good when louder~?)
Good~

すけべ-
00:06:513 (5) - suggestion new combo?
00:26:821 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - personally, I don't like this going on 1/4, more so cuz its the only pattern like this on this diff and the bpm is high
00:58:360 - this gap is weird, since if I follow the music, there -should- be a note here, instead of an odd gap before the "Ne?"... so... either add a note, OR try making the 13 note combo -sound- like it should end on that 13th beat (play with hitsounds)
01:23:436 (1) - finish at start?
01:28:360 (1) - finish?
Good, kinda fast for me though T_T

へんたい-
.... too fast for me :)
00:07:590 (16) - right a tick (using your level 2 grid~)
01:01:821 (16,1,2) - hmm.. imo, remove 16, and shorten 1,2 to the red ticks (to match the "vocal")
01:02:513 (3) - new combo would fit here
Stream end >_<!
If this (BPM) was slower, I would love playing this T-T

Yea... main issue for me was hitsound volume, I could hear the claps, but just enough to notice they're there...
I could bubble this...

Aww, theres no video for this... storyboard plz :D!
Topic Starter
AngelHoney

Shinxyn wrote:

Eh..
Not too sure about you using the anime character as the artist, though I can't say I can find who "arranged" this... maybe the voiced actor would be a better "artist"... unsure /./
Maybe add "Can" for "can can" to the tags~? done
Why the touhou bg? D:< (ignores how much is showing)
Volume could a tad bit louder~ hmm i think 50%volume is fine...(maybe its my style /./

ばか-
Fine <3

えっち-
00:58:821 (1,2,3,4) - try finish hitsounds on these? (only start of 4 though) done
01:28:360 (1) - finish at start? done
Those are only suggestions cuz the hitsounds are kinda quiet (might not sound as good when louder~?) T.T
Good~

すけべ-
00:06:513 (5) - suggestion new combo? done
00:26:821 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - personally, I don't like this going on 1/4, more so cuz its the only pattern like this on this diff and the bpm is high b-but.....i think its fit for this part and not hard T.T
00:58:360 - this gap is weird, since if I follow the music, there -should- be a note here, instead of an odd gap before the "Ne?"... so... either add a note, OR try making the 13 note combo -sound- like it should end on that 13th beat (play with hitsounds) i fixed spacing...(because i dont konw how to fix it Q.Q
01:23:436 (1) - finish at start? done
01:28:360 (1) - finish? done
Good, kinda fast for me though T_T :3

へんたい-
.... too fast for me :)
00:07:590 (16) - right a tick (using your level 2 grid~) done
01:01:821 (16,1,2) - hmm.. imo, remove 16, and shorten 1,2 to the red ticks (to match the "vocal") i think its fine Q.Q
01:02:513 (3) - new combo would fit here done
Stream end >_<! =w=
If this (BPM) was slower, I would love playing this T-T lol

Yea... main issue for me was hitsound volume, I could hear the claps, but just enough to notice they're there...T.T
I could bubble this...oh thx so much >w<

Aww, theres no video for this... storyboard plz :D!YEAH, i want to make SB for this ....B-But I really have no idea /./

Thanks ,Shinxyn :3
Shinxyn
I won't force my suggestions on you... though I still think those 1/4 sliders on Sukebe could go, and hitsound is a bit too quiet~ but that's just me so far

Nothing technical, and I doubt I can find the "right artist"

Anyways, its fine~ Bubbled :3
Faust
Hm, well actually, the appropriate title would be "Asumi Kana - Miya to Tengoku to Jigoku"
dvorak_old
he, hentai

(゚Д゚)ъ
kiddly

dvorak wrote:

he, hentai

(゚Д゚)ъ
rustbell

Neethime wrote:

Ero Honey!!!
Alace
Really crazy
happy30
oh my Hijiri Σ(´Д`lll)
Shohei Ohtani
Interesting background choice.
Real1
Playing this map in protest of my country! Some dude just got arrested for having hentai on his PC, where the girls appeared to be underaged. -__-

Also, in b4 most played map, ever.
Cyril Scarlet
Sukebe !
deepsea
AHO - hentai - baka = 0 :O
Phyrearms
I've played through Hentai at least 300 times now and I cant believe the HP drain. By the time I get to the stream at the end I can never pass it. ~_~
tsuka
Never pass it...
Niko

OnizukaEikichi
ISHISHISHISHI
Miu Matsuoka
D:
l1mi
funniest beatmap ive played so far =) = )
-NC
Crazy...