This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Thanks for the mod!
cheezstik wrote:From yours and Deppyforce's modding queue, I asked him in game and he said you were still accepting M4M for this map.
[You Are Slaves]
- I'd suggest at least OD8, and maybe even up to OD9 for this map, OD7 is way too low as the low CS and many, long, high spacing streams will create note lock easily with such low OD, as well as OD7 being too low for a 5.8* map anyway, let alone a stream map. Fixed.
- Why is slider tick rate at 3? I think 2 should be fine, no reason to use an odd number. Fixed.
- These 2 don't really suit being stacked imo, would look, play, and read better if they were normal spacing. I don't see a problem here so I wont change it. I just like them being stacked.
- 00:41:428 (5) - This slider needs to point upwards a tiny bit more to be perfectly in line with the stream Fixed.
- 00:43:828 (5) - I'd very slightly curve this slider to put it in line with the stream and make it look better, like this: http://puu.sh/jkegr/5a1502b22d.jpg Fixed.
- 00:44:000 (6) - To suit the above change, you could also curve this slider in the opposite direction, mirroring that slider Fixed.
- 00:54:800 (5) - Another slider that could use a curve Fixed.
- 01:17:257 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - Idk, might just be me, but I had trouble reading these doubles, I think they would read and play better if they all faced opposite directions from each other. May change, I like them as they are but I'll think about it.
- 01:59:086 (1,2,3) - Could be a cooler pattern if you made it follow the star again, or just did anything other than put them in the same spots May change, I like the current pattern though.
- 02:42:114 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - The spacing is probably a bit excess here imo, not much difference in music to warrant a massive spacing stream like this. Lowered the spacing slightly.
All I got, cool map and song, GL.