Leimy
Awesome map, star~
soulfear
good~
Mystearica
Cool stuff, gj baka. Love your streams placement
Nyadesudesu
Me likes ;)

not much to correct, maybe somebody more skilled will find flaws, i don't see any
TKiller
понеслась

[Hard]

00:23:949 (1) - запихни под слайдер, тогда придётся смотреть на кружок и никто не нажмёт позже чем нужно

00:47:842 - 01:12:485 - слишком много свистков

01:12:913 - 01:28:770 - слишком много свистков, но по другой причине, они сильно отвлекают от скрипки, они её не дополняют

02:09:913 (1) - нет :<

03:08:627 - 03:18:485 - меня дико, прямо просто нечеловечески раздражает что не хватает нот. Я конечно понимаю что в одном 1/4 проще придумать паттерны читабельные, но там же есть шестые ноты / o
Надумаешь перемапить - стукни в ирку, не надумаешь - плохой человек.

03:35:631 (1) - а вот на этот слайдер если повесить 2х bpm секцию с пониженной громкостью, выходит вполне забавно (в плане если ретурнов дотянуть чтоб он по времени занимал столько же и вистл повесить на конец офк)

[Normal]

02:37:342 (1,2) - я б не делал это стеком

нормал сложный по современным меркам, пили изю
Cat
Starred :3
GoLiMaR_old
.../
nuisible
Good map. I love it
Star~
c-Sarah
Great map, star
h3k1ru
:3
Kurai
Star~~~
Loliphilia
Here's your Star but you know my opinion!
_FTB_
good!
Hanyuu
good map!
Bianco
I want to see this ranked!
Cyril Scarlet
(ノ゚ω゚)ノ
Oti_old
Star
[deleted user]
russian language here:
normal:
Мне такие нормалы нра. Много очков, хорошая музыка, хороший ритм.
Немного сбивает с толку постоянная смена bpm, но привыкаешь, хотя в первый раз акюраси страдает из-за этого.
Кучки нот парами, как здесь: 02:00:56, хороши, но это точно не нормал, это нормал+
На нормале эти кучки не все потянут, особенно, учитывая то, что в карте они встречаются несколько раз. Да и порой они переходят в слайдеры, что тоже может сбить с привычной повторяемости.
03:19:877 - слишком быстры спинер. Нежданно появился, быстро исчез, за ним моментально другой. Я его в первый раз на 100 осилил. Менее "продвинутые" в нормалах игроки его могут и миснуть... притом очень легко. (AiMode точно так же говорит про маленькое время после спинера)
02:28:092 - еще один быстро появляющийся спинер. Через один такт за ним сразу идёт нота. Быстро так. Обычный игрок (не любитель хардов-инсейнов) быстро не соориентируется.

Что сказать, добротный нормал+, но из-за вышеуказанных моментов тянет на 9 из 10.

Изи:
01:09:913 Три спинера подряд новичков убьют. При этом с перерывом в 1/4 темпа.
01:54:913 Ноты сразу после спинера. Куда лучше слайдер, по нему хоть можешь не совсем в ритм промахнуться и все равно дадут 300, а не 100, как в случае с просто нотой. Хреново там воспринимаются ноты.
02:25:770 Ноты после спинера. Ноты воспринимаются лучше, но смысл не особо меняется.
02:39:485 Тоже самое
03:03:270 Нота под слайдером. Она выбивается из общего ритма, да еще и под слайдером. + конец карты.

*звезда*

P.S. буду признателен, если найдется время отмодить мою карту: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=32986
Lunah_old
star <3
NatsumeRin
Red: You must fix this.
Blue: You'd better do sth with this imo.
Green: Just suggestions.

[General]
unused .osb file XD
i think you should disable countdown.
since it has the same timing with the ranked version i didn't check it...

[Easy]
01:09:913 (1,1,1) - 3 in a row...? prefer to make them just one in Easy diff.
....emm... 0.5x all time? don't think that's a good idea. it's equal to use slider velocity 0.55, which is not good imo.
02:39:485 (1) - 02:47:627 (4) spacing in this part is farther than others, why?
02:43:770 (6,7) - little hard for beginners to read, but up to you.
02:49:342 (6) - new combo?

[Normal]
slider tick rate:1
00:47:627 (1)- 00:53:627 (5) - beyond a Normal. really = =
01:28:770 (1,2,3) - spacing is different from before, but not a 0.5x BPM here....?
03:19:877 (1) - too sudden. auto only get 2000 bonus, so it's likely to lead to a miss for normal player?

[Hard]
HP Drain Rate -1.
slider tick rate:1
the shape of the streams is a little strange to me. (too close..?)
00:21:913 (3,1,2) - hard to notice it's 3/4.
01:31:127 (9) - new combo?
02:37:663 - add a note?
futaba-
;)
AngelHoney
=w=/
orioncomet
[Easy]
00:23:949 (2) - start this silder at white tick and end it at white tick (00:24:485)? (sound like Normal diff is better to me)

[Hard] and [Normal]
- 2nd offset on [Hard] isn't the same with [Normal] | Normal is 203,641 but this Hard is 203,632

[Hard]
00:23:949 (1,2,3) - I don't understand this parts ;w; shouldn't (3) start at white tick and end at white tick? and move (1) at red tick? Orz I really don't understand and can't read it T-T;;
01:34:556 (1) - end this silder at white or red tick? because on blue tick sound weird to me >_<

<3 the music like this ^.^ fighto!
blissfulyoshi
Easy:
Normal mod:
02:49:342 (6) - please change the placement of this note so it is not partially overlapped by 4 (it will look better that way

Combo mod:
00:43:342 (3) - since you seem to be preferring shorter combos in the beginning of the song, I think you should add a new combo here
01:31:770 (5) - ^

Normal:
Normal mod:
03:03:913 (1,1) - after a bunch of fast sliders, this antijump caught me off guard, so I would recommend that you change this pattern
the notes in the second uniherited timing section are not snapped, pls snap them

Combo mod:
01:44:413 (4) - this combo was longer than all the other combos between here and the next spinner, so i advise adding a new combo here to make it shorter

Hard:
Normal mod:
00:52:984 (4) - since you didn't do many partial overlappings in the beginning, the placement of this note felt strange
01:39:270 (4) - this partial overlap looks pretty bad to me, please change the pattern here

Combo mod:
01:21:056 (5) - since this combo is a fair bit longer than the combos that follow it, I suggest that you add a new combo here

Timing section mod:
02:39:163 - unneeded timing section, please remove
03:20:199 - ^

Great map for some nice music. No real problems besides the snapping here. Star.
Alace
<Easy>
00:41:627 (2,1,2) - they don`t really sound too good to me,

other diffs are pretty nice
Alace
Sounds good
Mystearica

Alace wrote:

Sounds good
since when did you know what sounds good? you call yourself the best at hitsounds yet you're pretty bad at them. nah scratch that you're plain terrible at them.

also your sig is just lol, shows who you are huh?

sad shit. i might be gone but keep in mind some day people will know what kind of character you are. i don't know who you think you are but you are in way over yourself forcing your styles onto other mappers and claiming to be the best at hitsounding, haha.

you know what? i'll give you #1 for something, and that is spreading propaganda that you yourself made up.

gj "man." you sure you're a teacher and 28? i feel sorry for your students getting taught by someone with a character like you.

also yes you can ban me, it's fine. btw Ephemeral is not my mouthpiece, you and your bipolar emo friend there really need to get a life and go outside more often. you think you are protecting "your community" from me by being a BAT, hahahah what are you protecting now? don't think i've done anything either.

you think by avoiding your own shit you can make yourself look better? you do brainwash people well enough though. i've had enough of your shit so fuck you. grow a pair and face what you've done. if you've got any manhood left in yourself face what you've done and the propaganda you've spread. gj posting garbage in BAT forums and in your little QQ shit. you really can only talk behind people's backs and make up stories huh? yeah you pussy.
Shohei Ohtani
What
Glass
don't worry about it CDFA, you don't know the story. she's been enduring his shit for quite a long while
TKiller
THIS THREAD IS WIN NOW
TKiller
russian translation by request

Mystearica wrote:

С каких пор ты считаешь, что знаешь, что хорошо звучит? Ты говоришь что ты лучше всех расставляешь хитсаунды, хотя на самом деле в твоих хитсаундах нет ничего особенного. Да, тащемта, они очень хуёвые, если подумать.

Твоя подпись - пиздец, ты штоле хочешь показать кем тебя считают люди?

Просто пиздец. Может я и уйду, но пойми что однажды другие поймут что ты за мудак. Я не знаю что ты о себе возомнил, но твоё мнение СЛИШКОМ высоко, пытаешься заставить других мапить по "твоим правилам"и в "твоём стиле", считая что ты лучший в хитсаундах, я хуею.

Ок, я могу сказать что ты действительно в чём-то преуспел. Ты #1 в вешании лапши людям на уши насчёт того какой ты охуенный.

Отлично, "мужик". Ты точно учитель и тебе 28 лет? Мне жаль твоих учеников, учиться у мудака вроде тебя просто ужасно.

А, и да, ты конечно можешь тупо забанить меня, я уже не против. *не понял часть про ефемерала* Тебе и твоему дружку-бисексуалу стоит почаще выходить на улицу и начать жить где-то кроме сети. Ты считаешь что защищаешь "твоё" комьюнити от меня, что за бред.

Ты думаешь, избегать последствий того говна что ты понаделал - хороший выход? Впрочем, полощешь людям ты мозги просто отлично. Хватит, ты меня наконец заебал. Иди нахуй. Отрасти наконец пару яиц и посмотри в лицо тому что ты наделал. Если в тебе осталось хоть чуть-чуть от мужика, то просто посмотри на всё что ты наделал, на всю ту лапшу что ты навешал людям на уши и пойми что-нибудь. Впрочем, ты же можешь только постить всякую хуйню на БАТ форуме и в этой своей QQ. Ты можешь ведь только выдумывать всякие бредни и рассказывать их за спинами людей, о ком они? Ведь так, чёртов трус?
Andrea
I lol'd.

By the way, fix this little thing and I'll rank.

[Overall]

Your tags are "visual novel then they cry". Must be "visual novel when they cry". Fix it.

EDIT: Ranked~
NatsumeRin
congrats~
mm201

Mystearica wrote:

words
ಠ_ಠ
tieff

Mystearica wrote:

Blah-blah-blah
No you.

don't worry about it CDFA, you don't know the story. she's been enduring his shit for quite a long while
I bet you don't know it too.
Glass

tieff wrote:

Mystearica wrote:

Blah-blah-blah
No you.
She was talking to Alace, not your russian friend ?_?

tieff wrote:

I bet you don't know it too.
I bet you I do. But I'm sure Alace told you a different story since y'all are so easy to brainwash.
tieff
I know Alace for a year. He's one of my best friends here.

I bet you I do. But I'm sure Alace told you a different story since y'all are so easy to brainwash.
How can you prove, that you're not brainwashed by Myst?
Glass

tieff wrote:

I know Alace for a year. He's one of my best friends here.
I'm sure he's old enough to defend himself if he had anything to say, I mean he's 28, amirite?

tieff wrote:

How can you prove, that you're not brainwashed by Myst?
Because;
1. I've known her for quite a while now and I can tell that she's not the type to start shit with people that hasn't done anything to her.
2. She isn't the one talking on people's back and making up a bunch of rumors, unlike someone. She even PMed him just to get over with this and she got ignored. lol I'll even show you the PM if it's necessary.
3. SHE's the one getting shit-talked in PMs by random people that are supposedly in the opposing groupies.
4. She never asked me to help her out with this, in fact she even told me to not get myself in trouble.
5. She never asked anyone to side with her; not me, not anyone who still believes in her. also I'm the one who asked her about this ruckus after we became friends since I've seen some of her rants before we met.
tieff
I'm sure he's old enough to defend himself if he had anything to say, I mean he's 28, amirite?
Why he need to defend himself? He didn't do anything wrong.

Because blah-blah-blah
I found it very strange.
"Alace: Hey, now it sounds pretty good for me, dbf!"
"Myst: ololo, you're fucking retard, you're suck with hitsounds, you suck with live, you're a pussy!"

I'm quiting. Well, I don't want to say anything wrong.
deepsea
Should we write "The place where you don't post crap." on map forum as well?