forum

[invalid] Disable video zoom

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Codesterz
Problem Details:
I have a beatmap that has a video with a resolution of 800x600 which is a 4:3 aspect ratio. I have a 1080p monitor which is a 16:9 ratio. When playing the beatmap the top and bottom off the video are getting cut off. There should be a blackbar on the left and right sides of the video. How do I make it so the video isnt getting cut? If you look at the screenshots you can see the letters are getting cut and the the bottom part of the girl is getting cut.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
In game screenshot:

Screenshot of video:

osu! version: 20150414.2 (latest)
ziin
once widescreen support was added, there was no way to undo it. I recommend you play on 4:3 if it bothers you.
Topic Starter
Codesterz
That is dumb because it does bother me. So I would have to constantly change my resolution based on the aspect ratio of the video it has. Yeah that's way to much trouble. There isnt something I can type in the .osu files for the songs to change it? I don't care if the song is ranked or not. If no I guess I'll have to re-encode the video with the black bars being a part of the video.
VeilStar
I was about to suggest to make a Feature Request about this, but it seems you already did.
Anyhow, there currently is no way to disable this. (Other than re-encoding the video.) :/

Edit: Well, your thread has been merged with this one.

blissfulyoshi wrote:

Temporary Workaround:
Put this in your .osb code (change videoFile to your video name)
Video,0,"videoFile.avi"
S,0,0,0,1,0.75
I guess you could try that?