forum

Sakuya Izayoi v1.1

posted
Total Posts
41
show more
Topic Starter
MLGnom
(Err... double post sorry T.T)

Update 1.1 ^.^
Gabi
you have to make a reisen skin please ^^
Topic Starter
MLGnom

Gabi wrote:

you have to make a reisen skin please ^^
As you wish.
Poor Miko need to wait for a while. ;3
Dragvon
  • v 1.0 or higher OK!
    Feedback in topic OK!
    Enough information about the skin OK!


Added to Compendium~
VampiraBloodthorn
yeah, there has to be
VampiraBloodthorn

MLGnom wrote:

oddysea682 wrote:

nice skin
but it needs a rampaging sakuya somewhere

lol
Emm... this is good idea. But I don't think it fits to the skin style. xD
Then make a rampaging sakuya skin. then it would fit. :)
UtsukimiJerry
Love your skin. Maybe the knife health bar needs a bit fixing. As in making the animation slower if possible. And some extra tip for the preview. Make sure you show the mods section as well.

ps : can't wait for the remilia skin.
Topic Starter
MLGnom

Crimson_SoulZ wrote:

Love your skin. Maybe the knife health bar needs a bit fixing. As in making the animation slower if possible. And some extra tip for the preview. Make sure you show the mods section as well.

ps : can't wait for the remilia skin.
Hm... In nearest future I'm going to make a major update for Sakuya and Shana skins.
Yeah I know the lifebar is a little fast... actually it have 33 frames >.> (slower = more frames). I will try to do something with it.

Ah right... thanks.
Next time I will show mods in the video preview (Always showing them on the screenshots). ^^'
And I will try to finish Remilia skin as soon as possible.
hellokitty98
cool skin
MarTinNN


Maybe you can use her as Fruit-Ryuuta on Catch the Beat.
LouTuomas
Thank you for sharing!!
SonicFan344
Aww.....i luv this skin....AND IT'S FIRST POSTED ON MY BIRTHDAY (27th June)?
Thank you! For the AWSUM SKIN!!
-Maath457
Thanks ! i use it to make my own :D
Galkan

-Maath457 wrote:

Thanks ! i use it to make my own :D
How about asking for permission at first place?
Yamire
This is one of my favorite skins <3
H_Hitachiin
Dat Scorebar XD
Mama Marcy
See for me its coming up with .osk, not rar. help >w< :o
deadbeat

KonataIzumichan wrote:

See for me its coming up with .osk, not rar. help >w< :o
.osk is a osu! skin file. all you need to do is double click it, and osu! will import the skin :)
colect_old

MLGnom wrote:


Tags: Sakuya Izayoi Touhou Maid Knifes

Izayoi Sakuya skin v1.1


- Added selections options ,
- Added 2 lifebars to download,
- Changed count 3,2,1,
- Changed ranking panel,
- Changed playfield,
- Corrected size of mods - Auto,Flashlight,Spun Out,

Download link :
Izayoi Sakuya v1.1 Dropbox

Izayoi Sakuya v1.1 mediafire


YES I know the roman numbers sux at 10 up, but there is no option to make 10 - X 11 - XI etc
Only what I was able to do is make larger spacing betwen them T.T
Well only sometimes maps have combo higher than 10 so I don't want change this. T.T

[attachment=2:1337]Hitcircle numbers.rar[/attachment:1337]

[attachment=0:1337]Lifebar - PocketWatch.rar[/attachment:1337]
[attachment=1:1337]Lifebar - Knifes.rar[/attachment:1337]

Video preview :
















wfkr33

MLGnom wrote:


Tags: Sakuya Izayoi Touhou Maid Knifes

Izayoi Sakuya skin v1.1


- Added selections options ,
- Added 2 lifebars to download,
- Changed count 3,2,1,
- Changed ranking panel,
- Changed playfield,
- Corrected size of mods - Auto,Flashlight,Spun Out,

Download link :
Izayoi Sakuya v1.1 Dropbox

Izayoi Sakuya v1.1 mediafire


YES I know the roman numbers sux at 10 up, but there is no option to make 10 - X 11 - XI etc
Only what I was able to do is make larger spacing betwen them T.T
Well only sometimes maps have combo higher than 10 so I don't want change this. T.T

[attachment=2:1337]Hitcircle numbers.rar[/attachment:1337]

[attachment=0:1337]Lifebar - PocketWatch.rar[/attachment:1337]
[attachment=1:1337]Lifebar - Knifes.rar[/attachment:1337]

Video preview :
















show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply