forum

[Archived] Osu stops to run ,when I try to run it

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Keihyan
Problem Details: I changed the graphic setting to open GL and fps settings to 240 and when I restart the osu (it restarted automatically) It stopped .I could see osu logo and start page (http://i1-games.softpedia-static.com/screenshots/OSU_1.jpg) not exactlly same screen as this but I think you can understand What do i mean

Video or screenshot showing the problem: I can record but I cant upload the video to youtube because of my really slow internet ( takes mroe than 1 week to upload the 20 sec video)

osu! version: 20150414.2 (latest)
Andrea
Does this happen only with OpenGL? Try switching to DirectX and see if you have the same problem.
Topic Starter
Keihyan

Andrea wrote:

Does this happen only with OpenGL? Try switching to DirectX and see if you have the same problem.
it works with direct x , but doesnt work with open gl again
Andrea
Do you have the necessity to use OpenGL actually? Since osu! works way better with DirectX and it's highly suggested to use that.

Anyway, tried changing FPS settings to something different and see if the problem still occurs?
VeilStar
If OpenGL doesn't work I don't think there's much to do about it.
You could try the Cuttingedge release stream and see if it works on there (it's OpenGL-only.)

Are you running Windows XP by any chance?