Open Guest Diff, Message me ingame

Kantan 100%
Futsuu 100%
Muzukashii 40%
Oni 0%
Inner Oni 0%

History
4/5/2015 Upload Beatmap
6/5/2015 Update for metadata (Thanks to Wafu)
16/5/2015 Update Timing, Kantan and Futsuu diff done :3
Wafu
Metadata confirmation (requested)

Artist: じん ft. 松山晃太(BYEE the ROUND)
Romanised artist: Jin ft. Matsuyama Kouta (BYEE the ROUND)
Title: ロスタイムメモリー
Romanised title: Lost Time Memory

Artist must contain (BYEE the ROUND) because it is used by artist on official source.
Romanised artist must contain it too, obviously. Romanisation of 松山晃太 is supposed to be Matsuyama Kouta, because the artist has no preferred romanisation, thus you must use 'surname firstname' since it's an east Asian name.

Romanised title cannot contain Memories, but Memory. That's because romanisation of the title is following:

ロ ス タ イ ム メ モ リ ー
ro su ta i mu me mo ri ー

That means:
'rosu' connects, it makes 'Lost'
'taimu' connets, it makes 'Time'
'memori' connects, it makes 'Memory' - S is missing there.
If it was memories, it would have to contain 'メモリス' where 'ス' reads 'su' instead of 'メ モ リ ー'. That would say it is a plural - It could be also memories in Japanese, but because the whole title is just English in Katakana, we can predict it is meant as singular - There is no official romanisation, so we must use the romanisation of how it sounds. In case there is no official romanisation and it sounds like singular, it cannot be avoided and singular must be used. For example ワードローブ (Waadoroubu/Wardrobe) can mean both singular and plural, because that's just Japanese, but moreover, it originally English word, so unless we don't know whether these wardrobes are multiple - If we don't have a source to prove it that there are more than one, we should just refer to how it sounds. I hope I explained it enough for you to understand.

Official sources: Official anime website
Topic Starter
-FireThunder-

Wafu wrote:

Metadata confirmation (requested)

Artist: じん ft. 松山晃太(BYEE the ROUND)
Romanised artist: Jin ft. Matsuyama Kouta (BYEE the ROUND)
Title: ロスタイムメモリー
Romanised title: Lost Time Memory

Artist must contain (BYEE the ROUND) because it is used by artist on official source.
Romanised artist must contain it too, obviously. Romanisation of 松山晃太 is supposed to be Matsuyama Kouta, because the artist has no preferred romanisation, thus you must use 'surname firstname' since it's an east Asian name.

Romanised title cannot contain Memories, but Memory. That's because romanisation of the title is following:

ロ ス タ イ ム メ モ リ ー
ro su ta i mu me mo ri ー

That means:
'rosu' connects, it makes 'Lost'
'taimu' connets, it makes 'Time'
'memori' connects, it makes 'Memory' - S is missing there.
If it was memories, it would have to contain 'メモリス' where 'ス' reads 'su' instead of 'メ モ リ ー'. That would say it is a plural - It could be also memories in Japanese, but because the whole title is just English in Katakana, we can predict it is meant as singular - There is no official romanisation, so we must use the romanisation of how it sounds. In case there is no official romanisation and it sounds like singular, it cannot be avoided and singular must be used. For example ワードローブ (Waadoroubu/Wardrobe) can mean both singular and plural, because that's just Japanese, but moreover, it originally English word, so unless we don't know whether these wardrobes are multiple - If we don't have a source to prove it that there are more than one, we should just refer to how it sounds. I hope I explained it enough for you to understand.

Official sources: Official anime website
Thank you /o/
Metadata is give the star too?
Wafu
Giving kd depends on mapper. I don't count this as mod nor I care about kudosu count. I don't require kd from people, it's their and only their choice :)
BeatofIke
Timing Request!

Topic Starter
-FireThunder-

BeatofIke wrote:

Timing Request!

thanks for timing request /o/
i quite helped /o/
Adtw_
Yo~
According to this:
The bitrate of a beatmap's audio file must be no lower than 128kbps and no higher than 192kbps.
Biar bisa ranked
Ane bantu reduce jadi 192Kbps: https://www.dropbox.com/s/zi1f6kb5roisu ... y.mp3?dl=0

Good luck!!
Topic Starter
-FireThunder-

Adtw_ wrote:

Yo~
According to this:
The bitrate of a beatmap's audio file must be no lower than 128kbps and no higher than 192kbps.
Biar bisa ranked
Ane bantu reduce jadi 192Kbps: https://www.dropbox.com/s/zi1f6kb5roisu ... y.mp3?dl=0

Good luck!!
Arigatoo /o/
Pengen minta tolong yang ini tapi di queue gaada jasanya :<
ketolong banget
Surono
Oni dalam pengerjaan, tenang Oniku enags :>
Love's .Gif

demn.. keknya batal deh.. aku ga ada motivasi buat GD Oni ;w; arhgg, coba minta xtremx apa itu X'D
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.