Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kaze Xion
I tried to play osu in my laptop but it lags so badly other games runs fine
Fps ranges around 60-90 ;-;
Spec:
Windows 7 u service pack 1
Processor:AMD Turion Dual-core RM-70 2.00GHz
Installed memory(RAM):3.00GB (2.75gb usable)
system type:32-bit operating system
FrzR
Try using different limiter settings, or play in a lower resolution. I have around the same shit processor and graphics. I'm doing well on 800x600 @ 120fps limiter setting.
Andrea
What Fr33z3R said and also I would highly suggest you to close as many programs as possible when you play osu!, to get better performance while playing.

Oh and also, make sure to disable any kind of special effect from the options, those can make you lag quite a bit if you don't have a great computer.
abraker
Judging by your specs, you are trying to play osu on a 5 year old netbook or something close to that. I think you will have to manage your resources much better to be able to play at least 60 FPS. You have about 3 GB of RAM, that is far from the requirements of modern day systems. Osu tends to take up 500 MB on average (2 GB at other times), and considering Windows 7 requires at least 1.5 GB to run alone, that leaves you with about 500 MB remaining. That would cause slowdowns in any program. Now if you want to download beatmsps, browsers take up another couple hundreds of megs, and you are left with nothing. In perspective, I am finding myself not having enough RAM on an 8 GB system (once upon a time I thought that's what I will ever need).
Topic Starter
Kaze Xion
Thanks for the replies I should just give up playing in laptop
FrzR

Kaze Xion wrote:

I should just give up playing in laptop
k den.

what's the fcking point in asking