Myka's Mapnifesto (4K o!m NM) [CLOSED]

posted
Total Posts
321
show more
Topic Starter
Mykaterasu
Reopening
Akareh
Queue(s): NM
Map URL: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/616378
Piece Name - Piece Artist: Masayoshi Minoshima - Bad Apple!! feat.nomico (Nhato Remix)
Gamemode(s): Standard
Piece Duration (Not Drain): 6:04
Difficulties of Maps (In order please): Limbo (4.26)
Musical Genre: EDM/Electronic
Type of rhythm (1/3 factors, 1/4 factors or both): Mostly 1/4, some offbeat shenanigans and interspaced 1/6th's and 1/8th's throughout

Thank you :)

Edit: forgot url, lmao
makisokk
Hi, welcome back
NM please
Map URL: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/643421
Piece Artist - Piece Name: Junjou no Afilia - Hajimete no SEASON Anime ShortVer.
Gamemode(s): STD
Piece Duration (Not Drain): 1:26
Difficulties of Maps (In order please): 5
Musical Genre: Anime Japanese
Type of rhythm (1/3 factors, 1/4 factors or both): 1/4
Thanks
Noffy
Helllooo

Queue(s): NM
Map URL: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/634876
Piece Artist - Piece Name: scop - Yubikiri
Gamemodes: STD / Taiko
Piece Duration: 2:38
Difficulties of Maps: Muzukashii (3.66), Hari Senbon (4.56), Insane (4.16), Promise (4.87)
Musical Genre: Novelty (going by osu "genres")
Type of rhythm : Entirely 1/3 and a dash of 1/6


YelloJello
Hiya!

Queue(s): Nm
Map URL: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/638785
Piece Artist - Jin ft. ONE Piece Name: Outer Science
Gamemode(s): STD
Piece Duration (Not Drain): 4:51
Difficulties of Maps (In order please): Easy: (1.72) Insane; (Incomplete) Route XX: (6.49)
Musical Genre: Anime, Vocaloid, remix
Type of rhythm (1/3 factors, 1/4 factors or both): 1/4
Calcyon
Hello there!

Queue(s): NM
Map URL: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/649929
Piece Artist - Piece Name: Nekomata Master feat. Sana - Indigo Bird
Gamemode(s): osu!mania 4key
Piece Duration (Not Drain): 2:17
Difficulties of Maps (In order please): Easy(1.29*), Normal(1.62*), Unspoken words(2.32*)
Musical Genre: Pop
Type of rhythm (1/3 factors, 1/4 factors or both): 1/6 with a tiny bit of 1/8

Thank you for reading!
Poii
Queue(s): NM
Map URL: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/651121
Piece Artist - Piece Name: R3 Music Box
Gamemode(s): Taiko
Piece Duration (Not Drain): 00:50
Difficulties of Maps (In order please): Kantan 0.69* | Futsuu 1.92* | Muzukashii 2.24*
Musical Genre: Music box
Type of rhythm (1/3 factors, 1/4 factors or both): 1/4 with a lil 1/3 in somepart
Shmiklak
Queue(s): nm
Map URL: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/648257
Piece Artist - Piece Name: Asriel - Kegare Naki Yume
Gamemode(s): std
Piece Duration (Not Drain): 5:08 (website lies)
Difficulties of Maps (In order please): I close my eyes in a world that does not end
Musical Genre: video game I guess
Type of rhythm (1/3 factors, 1/4 factors or both): both
papapa213
Queue(s):M4M
Map URL:https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1368143
Piece Artist - Piece Name: RAMM ni Haiyoru Tamao-san -Kirai na wake Lychee
Gamemode(s):STD
Piece Duration (Not Drain): 1:28
Difficulties of Maps (In order please): Oise's Extra(5.59*) insane(4.36*) Imouto's Light Insane(3.89*)
Musical Genre: Anime
Type of rhythm (1/3 factors, 1/4 factors or both): 1/4

hope you can like it,thanks.
xtrem3x
> M4M
> https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1221127&m=1
> t+pazolite - Ultrasonic Anthem (Kobaryo's FTN-Remix)
> Taiko
> 3:12 total / 3:09 drain
> Kantan (1.95), Futsuu (2.64), Muzukashii (3.43), Oni (4.39) /// If you want to consider the Inner and Destruction diffs it would be appreciated, but, no problem
> Happy Hardcore - Speedcore
> 300bpm, 1/2 and 1/4 in diffs before Inner Oni and Destruction.

>>> Mod in process ...

thanks -w-
Frey
Queue(s): NM
Map URL: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/605745
Piece Artist - Piece Name: Pegboard Nerds - We Are One (feat. Splitbreed)
Gamemode(s): Standard
Piece Duration (Not Drain): 3:27
Difficulties of Maps (In order please): Normal-Advanced-Hard-Insane-Night begins(Extra)
Musical Genre: dubstep
Type of rhythm (1/3 factors, 1/4 factors or both): 1/4

Appreciate it :)
Nostalgic
Queue(s): NM
Map URL: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/637223
Piece Artist - Piece Name: Thaehan - Doki-Doki
Gamemode(s): std
Piece Duration (Not Drain): 1:41
Difficulties of Maps (In order please): normal- insane (incomplete) - fg's extra - extra - koala's extra - heart palpitations
Musical Genre: eletronic
Type of rhythm (1/3 factors, 1/4 factors or both): 1/4

thanks :)
Aeds Fuwa
Queue(s):M4M
Map URL:https://osu.ppy.sh/s/650463
Piece Artist - Piece Name:Guilty Kiss - Kowareyasuki
Gamemode(s):Standard
Piece Duration (Not Drain):1:39
Difficulties of Maps (In order please):Easy, Normal, Hard, Insane, Fragile Love (Expert)
Musical Genre: Rock
Type of rhythm (1/3 factors, 1/4 factors or both): 1/4

thanks
Insp1r3
Queue(s): M4M
Map URL: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/650415
Piece Artist - Piece Name: Camellia - Mazare Party (feat. kradness, Nanahira and yukacco)
Gamemode(s): Mania
Piece Duration (Not Drain): 3:50
Difficulties of Maps (In order please): 4.54*
Musical Genre: [Oriental] EDM
Type of rhythm (1/3 factors, 1/4 factors or both): 1/4

Thanks!
Topic Starter
Mykaterasu

Akareh wrote:

Queue(s): NM
Map URL: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/616378
Piece Name - Piece Artist: Masayoshi Minoshima - Bad Apple!! feat.nomico (Nhato Remix)
Gamemode(s): Standard
Piece Duration (Not Drain): 6:04
Difficulties of Maps (In order please): Limbo (4.26)
Musical Genre: EDM/Electronic
Type of rhythm (1/3 factors, 1/4 factors or both): Mostly 1/4, some offbeat shenanigans and interspaced 1/6th's and 1/8th's throughout

Thank you :)

Edit: forgot url, lmao


Calcyon wrote:

Hello there!

Queue(s): NM
Map URL: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/649929
Piece Artist - Piece Name: Nekomata Master feat. Sana - Indigo Bird
Gamemode(s): osu!mania 4key
Piece Duration (Not Drain): 2:17
Difficulties of Maps (In order please): Easy(1.29*), Normal(1.62*), Unspoken words(2.32*)
Musical Genre: Pop
Type of rhythm (1/3 factors, 1/4 factors or both): 1/6 with a tiny bit of 1/8

Thank you for reading!


Frey wrote:

Queue(s): NM
Map URL: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/605745
Piece Artist - Piece Name: Pegboard Nerds - We Are One (feat. Splitbreed)
Gamemode(s): Standard
Piece Duration (Not Drain): 3:27
Difficulties of Maps (In order please): Normal-Advanced-Hard-Insane-Night begins(Extra)
Musical Genre: dubstep
Type of rhythm (1/3 factors, 1/4 factors or both): 1/4

Appreciate it :)


Aeds Fuwa wrote:

Queue(s):M4M
Map URL:https://osu.ppy.sh/s/650463
Piece Artist - Piece Name:Guilty Kiss - Kowareyasuki
Gamemode(s):Standard
Piece Duration (Not Drain):1:39
Difficulties of Maps (In order please):Easy, Normal, Hard, Insane, Fragile Love (Expert)
Musical Genre: Rock
Type of rhythm (1/3 factors, 1/4 factors or both): 1/4

thanks


All other posts are denied.

Virtue-
hi there o/ still open? if yes, then i go for nm req owo

Map URL: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/639774
Piece Artist - Piece Name: Halozy - Songs Compilation
Gamemode(s): mania
Piece Duration (Not Drain): 10:33
Difficulties of Maps (In order please): Lunatic of Marathon
Musical Genre: japanese, touhou, jcore, trance
Type of rhythm (1/3 factors, 1/4 factors or both): mostly 1/4 but some of them are 1/3, 1/6, and 1/8

thank you >w<
Topic Starter
Mykaterasu
Still open for M4M
x Arow
Queue(s): M4M
Map URL: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1405860
Piece Artist - Piece Name: jhlee0133 - haitai but it's piano version
Gamemode(s): taiko > mania > std > ctb
Piece Duration (Not Drain): 0:42

Difficulties of Maps (In order please):
Kantan(1.42) Futsuu(2.01) Muzukashii(2.86) Oni(3.65)
EZ(1.42) NM(1.82) HD(3.16) HD(3.25)
Beginner(0.86) Easy(1.42) Normal(1.78) Hard(3.70)

Musical Genre: Instrumental
Type of rhythm (1/3 factors, 1/4 factors or both): 1/4
negusver
Queue(s): M4M
Map URL: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/656841
Piece Artist - Piece Name: Wintergatan - Multiverse
Gamemode(s): Standard
Piece Duration (Not Drain): 1:24
Difficulties of Maps (In order please): Easy(1.50), Normal (2.16), Hard (3.19), Insane (3.99), Insane ["Lost"] (5.09)
Musical Genre: instrumental, soundtrack
Type of rhythm (1/3 factors, 1/4 factors or both): 1/4

thanks
Topic Starter
Mykaterasu

x Arow wrote:

Queue(s): M4M
Map URL: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1405860
Piece Artist - Piece Name: jhlee0133 - haitai but it's piano version
Gamemode(s): taiko > mania > std > ctb
Piece Duration (Not Drain): 0:42

Difficulties of Maps (In order please):
Kantan(1.42) Futsuu(2.01) Muzukashii(2.86) Oni(3.65)
EZ(1.42) NM(1.82) HD(3.16) HD(3.25)
Beginner(0.86) Easy(1.42) Normal(1.78) Hard(3.70)

Musical Genre: Instrumental
Type of rhythm (1/3 factors, 1/4 factors or both): 1/4
I hope you read the rules.

Mykaterasu wrote:

Only mod my map after your application has been accepted.

And this is why

negusver wrote:

Queue(s): M4M
Map URL: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/656841
Piece Artist - Piece Name: Wintergatan - Multiverse
Gamemode(s): Standard
Piece Duration (Not Drain): 1:24
Difficulties of Maps (In order please): Easy(1.50), Normal (2.16), Hard (3.19), Insane (3.99), Insane ["Lost"] (5.09)
Musical Genre: instrumental, soundtrack
Type of rhythm (1/3 factors, 1/4 factors or both): 1/4

thanks


2 M4M slots remaining
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply