forum

Tablet for Osu!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sailor Riku
Hello,

I've been thinking about getting a tablet for Osu! recently (because i think it's way more fun) and I thought about getting the H420. Any thoughts on that?
Is that tablet okay or should I get another one? I would like to keep the price low, yet be able to play 5+ stars maps decently, so I don't want a "bad" tablet.
Etowl
the tablet is good , you should get it.
Mahogany
It's definitely a good tablet. It's carried me to top 10k so far.
Topic Starter
Sailor Riku
Okay that sounds good already, but I read somewhere there's some kind of "input lag" or sth since it's a cheap tablet, anyone know sth about this? Because i can't rly imagine what that's supposed to be.
Yuudachi-kun

Mahoganytooth wrote:

It's definitely a good tablet. It's carried me to top 4k so far.
Endaris
there is no device without input lag cause physics
Topic Starter
Sailor Riku
Okay thanks guys, I guess I'll just get that one then. Last question then, where do I get it? I browsed on Amazon but there are some H420 there, so I don't rly know which is the right one..
Yuudachi-kun
I got mine from newegg
Mahogany
I got mine from Amazon. I don't know if the extra H before it makes a difference. It might be just buttons on the side or something, idk.
Corefish
If your rough with your equipment the pen will break relatively fast

But other than that it's a nice tablet with a small area. Good for a starting tablet

The Gambler
Can't go wrong with buying a previous generation Wacom tablet though. CTL-460 to 470 isn't too shabby at playing osu! (I still have my 470 and works flawlessly, though I have a 480 as well). It's reportedly more sturdy than the H420 but is a little on the premium side if you ask me.
ZenithPhantasm
I use a mouse 99% of the time but when I use tablet I use the Wacom CTH-470. I think its fairly decent for something that costs me only 40$