forum

Formal retirement (Goodbye message)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MichaelP
Hi Mira... Watashi wa jacklam123 desu...

Maybe you don't know me, I was the 3th of Macau CTB... Highest Rank is #772, now...#3011

I join this family at May 2013, At that time...I am a noob..Did't know how to play this game...but my friend ''Vsnst'' is very kind..He help me so much...To repay him, I very hard to practice..challenging myself.. HR-->HR+DT-->HR+FL-->HR+DT+FL... I always , One day...I got a #48 in the easy...I am so happy... This game is a good game... It want you challenge yourself.. I played this game every day.. Every day and Every day...

Ten months ago, my ranking breakthrough #1000, For me, less than #1000 is very unattainable... But I did it! So I search a lot of pp map, want to challenge #900, #800, #700.... want to challenge ''Beautiful World'', ''Bad apple'', ''Gentle Jena''...In spite of repeated 100 times..but no problems...When to Stop? when my finger pain.

Oct 2014... When I travel in Austria... My friend joulai told me peppy restructuring the pp rule and change the ranking... I immediately to see my userpage... I am scared.. because my ranking is down to #4000... At that time, my feelings falling into the abyss..I have thought about to back to #1000..but it lie... How can I did it!? Why he can casually throw efforts of others into the trash while ignored other people's feelings?

Thank you everybody..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGvSyWzFQX8
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Bweh
[ Mephisto ]
silmarilen
Rio-
Vialle
UnderminE
So happy to find a goodbye thread just when I'm kinda back to OT again brb @Shellghost's profile

Edit:

B1rd
Nathan
Maiz94
bigfeh

I have been waiting for so long for this to happen
Birdy

Literally who the fuck.
Yoeri

Ellipsis... like holy shit... why do people talk... like this...
Friendan
literally who
Well actually now that i think about it I've seen you somewhere.
Anyways, just as a tip, don't write Japanese unless you actually know it and type it in hiragana/kanji/katakana/moonrunes/whatever
Aomi

what
Slaybeat
I-I don't understand...why is everybody dancing? ._.

Aurani
You're too new to understand.
-[Jess]-
Maiz94

Slaybeat wrote:

I-I don't understand...why is everybody dancing? ._.
you can be stupid or stupid, just not stupid
Trash Boat

bigfeh wrote:

I have been waiting for so long for this to happen
Yeah well, you're going to wait a bit longer, man.

On topic:

Vuelo Eluko
you farmed pp when the pp system was broken and over-rewarding incredibly easy maps, my friend got to 1500 in 3 days after starting ctb during that system just by looking at which maps were broken.

now you actually have to learn the game and become better than other people to rank above them, what has the world come to?
B1rd
But you're not taking into account his feelings...
Vuelo Eluko
very few people farmed pp in that system without realizing it's broken, how someone can be so dense as to go on with it believing they are actually better than so many people with how easy some of the shit is (200 pp for an easy diff that you just hold down left and right on to each side of the screen) is really beyond me, and deserve no sympathy.

it's even denser than me believing i deserve my rank with all my piss easy overrated dt plays, I'm 20k and I know it.

I don't play CTB but i've talked extensively to people about other modes, learned a lot, lurk forums all day.
Yuudachi-kun

Riince wrote:

(200 pp for an easy diff that you just hold down left and right on to each side of the screen) is really beyond me, and deserve no sympathy.
You've never really played anything but ctb easies I guess. Ctb is fucking hard.
Vuelo Eluko

Kheldragar wrote:

Riince wrote:

(200 pp for an easy diff that you just hold down left and right on to each side of the screen) is really beyond me, and deserve no sympathy.
You've never really played anything but ctb easies I guess. Ctb is fucking hard.
i'm referring to the old broken pp system, you got 200+ pp FOR an easy dif, and 100+ for other things that anyone could do on their first day/week playing. It's way better now, the system takes more into account than how much movement has to take place to catch the fruits.

I've only ever played ctb to fuck around in multiplayer with friends. I don't really find it fun or want to learn to get good at it.
Aurani
show more