forum

someone solve this mystery please

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Gabi
so i was playing touhou, when i suddenly had to go to the bathroom. i had a cat and a glass of water next to the keyboard . when i came back the glass had fallen on the keyboard and my cat had wet paws and was licking the water off my desk. someone please explain what happendd

anyways my keyboard broke and i cant go buy a new one yet. and since i dont have a keyboard i cant turn off my pc cause its pw protected

also anyone got one of those keyboard softwares cause im currently using googles keyboard function and its a pain in the ass
matthewtck
your cat was really thirsty and tried to drink from your cup, and then the cup tip and fell and cause you keyboard to spoil???
adam2046

matthewtck wrote:

your cat was really thirsty and tried to drink from your cup, and then the cup tip and fell and cause you keyboard to spoil???
You're a genius!
Lesjuh

Gabi wrote:

so i was playing touhou
That is where something went wrong
NotShinta
Slaughter that motherfucker
Billy_the_Kid

IAmNotShinta wrote:

Slaughter that motherfucker
No. Bad. Don't hurt kitty.

Gabi: I think it went something like this.

Gremlins and Goblins invaded your room to steal your water to build an infernal water based power source capable of interstellar travel. Their goal is to reach the Andromeda galaxy and steal things from people over there. Unfortunately they were confronted by your cat, who was dipping his paw in the glass and licking his paw at the time, because his face didn't fit far enough in the glass to take a proper drink.

The cat battled the Gremlins and Goblins, but ultimately failed to prevent them from stealing your water. In the process of stealing the water the Goblins and Gremlins spilled it on your keyboard.

It wasn't the kitties fault.
Faust
On-screenkeyboard.
Topic Starter
Gabi

OH-SHI- wrote:

On-screenkeyboard.
i got this now but orrzzzzz
Mara
Bad luck, m8.
anonymous_old

DataCirno wrote:

Bad luck, mb8.
^

If you want to get a new keyboard, I recommend this one : http://j.mp/atvFYk
NoHitter
or just buy a spill-proof keyboard
Jarby
approx. 2400 US$
NO SIR
Krisom
I blame CDFA, he (she?) clearly mind controled your cat and made it spoil the water on your keyboard. <.<"
DeathxShinigami
I heard CDFA has a sister though...so what are the chances for two girls? Yet to voice chat with CDFA, continues to dodge all of my requests :roll:
Wojjan
gemmonasai to hear that gabichaan! I beleive that yukari came out of you monitor and scared the kitty :3! and then the kitty ran away but spilled the glass in the porcess
0_o
The puddle of water was a block of ice, which the cat stood on until it melted.
GladiOol

lesjuh wrote:

Gabi wrote:

so i was playing touhou
That is where something went wrong
Lol
matthewtck

adam2046 wrote:

matthewtck wrote:

You're a genius!
your kidding me
Krisom
No, he isn't :3~
adam2046

Krisom wrote:

No, he isn't :3~
Topic Starter
Gabi
are we playing umineko now ?
show more