Quality Assurance Team wrote:
...1. I study colour theory and know for a fact that if any colour were hard to see on this bg it would not be the dark blue but actually the orange....
- Mapping Quality
- The dark blue combo colour blends with the BG, which makes the hitobjects in that part unreadable.
- AR9 in Insane does not fit in the spread and feels forced. . High AR breaks the spread and makes hitobjects hard and unpleasant to read.
- The soft hitclaps you used in Insane and Magi from 00:11:497 to 00:30:545 - do not suit this song in an appropriate way as these hittsound have no support in the song. The same happens in Normal and Hard from 00:21:656 to 00:30:545 We'd like you to find another solution, by adjusting the hitsounds.
Its common for people to hate on dark blue when they play full dim but that doesn't apply to ranking. Please test on default skin if your skin can't handle dark colours well.
2. If anything AR9 fits perfectly. 8 is too slow and with all the hate about decimal ARs I'm surprised you want to lower it. Anyways the pacing of the song really fits AR9. I'm not even going to talk about density or stacking.
3. This means your DQ must really be pointing at just the hitsounds. I also disagree with this. The song is softer and the pace has changed. It fits just fine. Sure there could be better solutions like doing crazy extravagant hitsounding but are we really going to make mappers do that just to get their map ranked?