forum

Sonic Hispeed Omega - The Nuclear Fusion

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Aikyuu-Chan
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Friday, May 01, 2015 at 10:36:35 AM

Artist: Sonic Hispeed Omega
Title: The Nuclear Fusion
Source: TOHO TEMPEST V
Tags: Reiuji Utsuho TOHO TEMPEST Album V SHO Nucler Fusion Subterranian Animism Marathon
BPM: 37
Filesize: 21274kb
Play Time: 10:57
Difficulties Available:
  1. EASY Marathon (1.89 stars, 456 notes)
Download: Sonic Hispeed Omega - The Nuclear Fusion
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This map is for those player who can't pass Hard-Insane Marathon. This is Easy Marathon for Newbie - Average player.

About this song

Circle : TOHO TEMPEST ALBUMS
Artist : Sonic Hispeed Omega (SHO)
Album : TOHO TEMPEST V (The album link you can click here)
Title : The Nuclear Fusion (Utsuho Reiuji Theme from Touhou 11. Subterranean Animism)

For Newbie Player

This map is I recommend for you, the newbie player to pass about Marathon map. I created this map for you because many newbie player who heard about Marathon maps is very hard to pass it, or FC-it without miss or breaking the combo. So here I am. I was create the map for you who can pass this map until over without breaks or miss. But remember this, if this map got ranked, please PM me with a mail what do you think about this map. Thank you very much!

For Average Player

For you, I recommend play with HR. If you scared about LOW AR-Reading, then use them. Helping you help yourself.

For Pro Player

Don't say anything. Play with DT, please?! Because you (all of Pro player) always playing with DT. I recommend for you don't play this map, please. Because this marathon is only for newbies. Well, whatever if you forced to play, I permit you.
Guilnerd
Good job :v