forum

gmtn. (witch's slave) - furioso melodia [OsuMania]

posted
Total Posts
57
Topic Starter
Harbyter
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2016年7月23日 at 22:29:23

Artist: gmtn. (witch's slave)
Title: furioso melodia
Source: BMS
Tags: OF FIGHTERS 2010 BOF gumtune lr2 gothic hardcore Extended Version
BPM: 155
Filesize: 9541kb
Play Time: 05:11
Difficulties Available:
  1. 4K furioso maratona - 4Key (4.57 stars, 3711 notes)
  2. 7K furioso maratona - 7Key (5.41 stars, 4898 notes)


Download: gmtn. (witch's slave) - furioso melodia
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------


Big thanks to everyone who helped me on this beatmap , especially to Fresh Chicken ,Feerum and Kawawa that helped me to bring this mapset into the ranked section :)
Arzenvald
w00t p00t
Topic Starter
Harbyter

ExUsagi wrote:

w00t p00t
lel
Kyousuke-
omg da maratona

ExUsagi wrote:

w00t p00t
17VA
00:14:809 - how about this way? keep chord's regularity http://puu.sh/hG2tn/0139a1f27e.png

00:18:680 (18680|1,18744|0) - move 1,2 might be better

00:25:906 (25906|0,25970|1,26035|2,26035|3) - move some notes to right handed part.

00:31:357 (31357|3) - delete this longnote or 00:32:551 (32551|4,32551|2) - . looks awkward

00:35:712 - I recommend using 1st column when there's bass/cymbol hitsounds on it.

if you see bms / iidx maps, 1st column always playing bass or heavy drums. ----- case A

00:46:551 - I think this pattern is weird to play and see.. http://puu.sh/hG2TX/624e47b527.png it's my suggestion

00:47:518 - don't use longnotes here?

00:59:422 (59422|2,59615|2) - move to 1 or 3rd column is more comfortable to play

01:00:486 - A

01:05:131 (65131|2,65325|0,65518|2) - move 1,3,1

01:11:325 - A

01:34:164 - use symmetry patterns on 7K mapping. it's very fun and comfortable to play. : http://puu.sh/hG3gx/deb7bd6420.png

01:43:067 (103067|5) - move to 5th column for regularity

01:49:647 - pyramiddddd

02:14:809 - ~ 02:27:196 - (I want to add shield longnotes here xDD)

02:34:938 - A

02:36:357 (156357|1,156357|0,156486|0,156486|1) - different tone but same columns.. I suggest move chords to other columns

.. like this ? http://puu.sh/hG3Ad/73dce213b0.png

02:51:970 (171970|5,171970|1) - 3,5 column is looks comfortable

03:18:486 - ~ 03:20:615 - how about make this chords to symmetrically?

03:21:002 (201002|1) - move 1st column

03:23:067 (203067|6,203067|1,203067|3,203067|0,203325|3,203325|1,203325|6,203325|0) - ctrl + h for fun o/

03:23:583 - how about make it symmetric? http://puu.sh/hG3Qs/c43dd5eb35.png

04:02:809 (242809|4,242906|2) - move 1,5

04:08:228 (248228|6) - move 1st column . because , see this notes : 04:07:841 (247841|0,248615|0) -

04:11:325 (251325|6) - ^

04:21:970 (261970|3) - move 5th column. make it symmetrically

04:33:099 (273099|1,273099|5) - move 3,5, mid lane is feeling empty ww

04:46:744 (286744|3) - how about 5th column?

04:49:067 - how about this? 12121 trill is little uncomfortable to play http://puu.sh/hG4cO/a1cf439dee.png

04:51:970 - note missing, add at space bar

05:04:357 - ^

05:04:551 - just suggestion, http://puu.sh/hG4k3/9c2555565b.png
Topic Starter
Harbyter

17VA wrote:

00:14:809 - how about this way? keep chord's regularity http://puu.sh/hG2tn/0139a1f27e.png

00:18:680 (18680|1,18744|0) - move 1,2 might be better

00:25:906 (25906|0,25970|1,26035|2,26035|3) - move some notes to right handed part.

00:31:357 (31357|3) - delete this longnote or 00:32:551 (32551|4,32551|2) - . looks awkward

00:35:712 - I recommend using 1st column when there's bass/cymbol hitsounds on it.

if you see bms / iidx maps, 1st column always playing bass or heavy drums. ----- case A

00:46:551 - I think this pattern is weird to play and see.. http://puu.sh/hG2TX/624e47b527.png it's my suggestion

00:47:518 - don't use longnotes here?

00:59:422 (59422|2,59615|2) - move to 1 or 3rd column is more comfortable to play

01:00:486 - A

01:05:131 (65131|2,65325|0,65518|2) - move 1,3,1

01:11:325 - A

01:34:164 - use symmetry patterns on 7K mapping. it's very fun and comfortable to play. : http://puu.sh/hG3gx/deb7bd6420.png

01:43:067 (103067|5) - move to 5th column for regularity

01:49:647 - pyramiddddd

02:14:809 - ~ 02:27:196 - (I want to add shield longnotes here xDD)

02:34:938 - A

02:36:357 (156357|1,156357|0,156486|0,156486|1) - different tone but same columns.. I suggest move chords to other columns

.. like this ? http://puu.sh/hG3Ad/73dce213b0.png

02:51:970 (171970|5,171970|1) - 3,5 column is looks comfortable

03:18:486 - ~ 03:20:615 - how about make this chords to symmetrically?

03:21:002 (201002|1) - move 1st column

03:23:067 (203067|6,203067|1,203067|3,203067|0,203325|3,203325|1,203325|6,203325|0) - ctrl + h for fun o/

03:23:583 - how about make it symmetric? http://puu.sh/hG3Qs/c43dd5eb35.png

04:02:809 (242809|4,242906|2) - move 1,5

04:08:228 (248228|6) - move 1st column . because , see this notes : 04:07:841 (247841|0,248615|0) -

04:11:325 (251325|6) - ^

04:21:970 (261970|3) - move 5th column. make it symmetrically

04:33:099 (273099|1,273099|5) - move 3,5, mid lane is feeling empty ww

04:46:744 (286744|3) - how about 5th column?

04:49:067 - how about this? 12121 trill is little uncomfortable to play http://puu.sh/hG4cO/a1cf439dee.png

04:51:970 - note missing, add at space bar

05:04:357 - ^

05:04:551 - just suggestion, http://puu.sh/hG4k3/9c2555565b.png
ty for the mod ,all applied and rearranged
Kyuuten
furioso harbyter
Takane6
hi harby /o/
mod here :3
sorry if this mod is kinda poor ;w;

[Furious Marathon]
00:59:325 - add note maybe? i heard a kick there
00:59:518 - ^
--
01:10:551 - its a bit right weighted pattern
in here > 01:10:551 (70551|5,70647|6,70744|5,70841|6,70938|5) - ... i suggest to make it balance for both hand... (except youre purpose is actually to make it right-weighted hand :v )
--
01:46:551 - add note? (same as 01:45:389 - )
--
02:40:744 - a bit too much for vocal with 6 notes
02:43:712 - add note at 7? (there is a kick there if you compare with 02:43:583 - )
--
03:53:906 - there is a "Finish" here, add note
04:16:551 - ^
04:19:647 - there is a kick here, add 2 note?
04:20:035 - there is a sound in here, add note?
--
Frim4503

col:1,2,3,4,5,6,7

i suggest you to change dif name from furioso maratona to Furioso Maratona
00:26:422 (26422|3) - why not make it double ?
00:32:551 (32551|2,32551|4) - remove. i think it's not very audible IMO
00:58:744 (58744|2) - move to 5
03:35:583 (215583|1) - ^4. feels empty in there
03:41:777 (221777|1) - ^4 same reason

sorry just if my mod is useless

*support with star
Topic Starter
Harbyter

Takane6 wrote:

hi harby /o/
mod here :3
sorry if this mod is kinda poor ;w;

[Furious Marathon]
00:59:325 - add note maybe? i heard a kick there i don't think this is a kick
00:59:518 - ^ ^
--
01:10:551 - its a bit right weighted pattern
in here > 01:10:551 (70551|5,70647|6,70744|5,70841|6,70938|5) - ... i suggest to make it balance for both hand... (except youre purpose is actually to make it right-weighted hand :v ) xd
--
01:46:551 - add note? (same as 01:45:389 - ) mmm keep chord of three here
--
02:40:744 - a bit too much for vocal with 6 notes 5 notes?
02:43:712 - add note at 7? (there is a kick there if you compare with 02:43:583 - ) better not add here ,pretty hard with the incoming 1/12
--
03:53:906 - there is a "Finish" here, add note ok
04:16:551 - ^ ok
04:19:647 - there is a kick here, add 2 note?
04:20:035 - there is a sound in here, add note? ^ for the sake of pattern better don't add xD
--

Frim4503 wrote:


col:1,2,3,4,5,6,7

i suggest you to change dif name from furioso maratona to Furioso Maratona no change, title of the song is fuorioso melodia, so keep the small letters
00:26:422 (26422|3) - why not make it double ? there aren't bell sound here
00:32:551 (32551|2,32551|4) - remove. i think it's not very audible IMO oky
00:58:744 (58744|2) - move to 5 oky
03:35:583 (215583|1) - ^4. feels empty in there on purpose
03:41:777 (221777|1) - ^4 same reason ^

sorry just if my mod is useless

*support with star
ty for the mods :):)
Seijiro
Noob mod dalla mia queue :3

~ Legend ~

  1. Black = Just a suggestion, feel free to refuse
  2. Blue = Highly recommended suggestion. You need a strong reason to refuse this
  3. Red = Unrankable. You MUST fix this


Please reply with:
  1. Green = Fixed
  2. Red = Didn't fix
  3. Orange = Fixed part of the suggestion

1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10

[General]
  1. Ho visto che c'e' una cartella SB nella cartella della beatmap. Se hai intenzione di fare una SB, abilita lo Widescreen Support, mentre se non hai intenzione di farla, togli quella cartella, siccome contiene file inutili alla beatmap
  2. Nei tags non serve scrivere sia "Ver" che "Version" siccome una e' inclusa nell'altra :3
[furioso maratona]
  1. 01:15:712 (75712|2,75777|4,75841|5,75906|6) - Che ne diresti di fare un giochetto con le dita come se si utilizzasse il vero strumento musicale? Intendo una cosa del genere: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/3172193 oppure: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/3172244
  2. 01:24:486 (84486|0) - LN fino a 01:24:680 - magari? Il suono si sente parecchio bene...
  3. 02:40:744 (160744|3) - So di essere rompi balle con le LN, ma in questo caso lo dico perche' hai usato una LN anche per 04:21:389 (261389|3) - e per 01:12:486 (72486|5,72486|1) -
  4. 03:23:325 (203325|3) - LN fino a 03:23:583 - ?

Ok, purtroppo non riesco a toccare in maniera efficiente le parti completamente streammose (cioe' quasi tutto) siccome non ho esempi o punti di riferimento su mania ancora =3= (almeno non per questi livelli. Io gioco al massimo le HD xD).
Spero che almeno le poche cose che t'ho scritto ti aiutino con qualcosa :3
Buona fortuna ~
Topic Starter
Harbyter

[-MrSergio-] wrote:

Noob mod dalla mia queue :3


1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10

[General]
  1. Ho visto che c'e' una cartella SB nella cartella della beatmap. Se hai intenzione di fare una SB, abilita lo Widescreen Support, mentre se non hai intenzione di farla, togli quella cartella, siccome contiene file inutili alla beatmap yup
  2. Nei tags non serve scrivere sia "Ver" che "Version" siccome una e' inclusa nell'altra :3 oky
[furioso maratona]
  1. 01:15:712 (75712|2,75777|4,75841|5,75906|6) - Che ne diresti di fare un giochetto con le dita come se si utilizzasse il vero strumento musicale? Intendo una cosa del genere: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/3172193 oppure: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/3172244 trill in 1/6 e' fuori questione in questa sezione ,poi questo pattern e' ababstanza divertente da giocare :d
  2. 01:24:486 (84486|0) - LN fino a 01:24:680 - magari? Il suono si sente parecchio bene... se noti da questo punto in poi 01:25:260 - e' quasi tutto uno stream , il pattern precedente e' stato fatto per una introduzione piu' adeguata per la sezione che ho linkato
  3. 02:40:744 (160744|3) - So di essere rompi balle con le LN, ma in questo caso lo dico perche' hai usato una LN anche per 04:21:389 (261389|3) - e per 01:12:486 (72486|5,72486|1) - notare gli sv" , in ogni sezione c'e' un tipo di suono differente ,qui c'e' un suono che assommiglia ad uno jump quindi... xD ,pero' questa sezione di sv e' fatta un pochino male, quindi modifico un po' di cose xd
  4. 03:23:325 (203325|3) - LN fino a 03:23:583 - ?
no ,03:22:938 - da qui fino a qui 03:23:583 - ho seguito i bassi ed i crash ,se noti ho ignorato la melodia principale in questo punto ,anche perche' se dovessi mettere una LN qui 03:23:325 - ne dovrei metterne un'altra qui 03:23:454 - e cio' rovinerebbe questo pattern che e' gia' abbastanza complicato xd

Ok, purtroppo non riesco a toccare in maniera efficiente le parti completamente streammose (cioe' quasi tutto) siccome non ho esempi o punti di riferimento su mania ancora =3= (almeno non per questi livelli. Io gioco al massimo le HD xD).
Spero che almeno le poche cose che t'ho scritto ti aiutino con qualcosa :3
Buona fortuna ~
grazie sergio u.u
Shinzo-
15:03 Harbyter: hey shinzo
15:03 Harbyter: wanna mod this?
15:03 *Harbyter is listening to [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/687730 gmtn. (witch's slave) - furioso melodia]
15:03 Shinzo-: marathon ? :v
15:03 Harbyter: yes
15:03 Shinzo-: hmmm ok, but irc if can :v
15:03 Shinzo-: *not now hehe xD
15:04 Shinzo-: since ill afk
15:04 Harbyter: mmm
15:04 Harbyter: ok
15:04 Shinzo-: ok ^^ i might mod it when im back ^^
15:05 Shinzo-: lol im back
15:06 Shinzo-: now ? :v
15:06 Harbyter: lol
15:06 Shinzo-: tell me if u ready then
15:07 Harbyter: i'm free now
15:07 Harbyter: xD
15:07 Shinzo-: ok then lets go
15:08 *Shinzo- is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/687730 gmtn. (witch's slave) - furioso melodia [furioso maratona]]
15:09 Shinzo-: 00:03:196 (3196|6,3389|4) - Ctrl G ? for pitch :v
15:09 Shinzo-: 00:09:389 (9389|6,9583|4) - here too if yes ^
15:09 Harbyter: keep like this
15:09 Shinzo-: hmmm ok
15:10 Shinzo-: 00:18:744 (18744|1,18809|6,18873|5,18873|2,18938|4,19002|3) - make some thrill ? since the sound is like repeating lol
15:11 Harbyter: eh
15:11 Harbyter: 1/6 trill?xd
15:11 Shinzo-: lel nevermind then
15:12 Shinzo-: yeah it will be crazy lol
15:12 Shinzo-: 00:21:777 - add note ? i hear 3 sound actually :v
15:13 Shinzo-: 00:20:228 -
15:13 Harbyter: yes
15:13 Shinzo-: u can add by urself for the rest right ? xD
15:13 Harbyter: mmm
15:13 Harbyter: ok
15:13 Shinzo-: 00:26:422 - 1 note only o.o
15:14 Harbyter: yes
15:14 Shinzo-: ok then
15:14 Harbyter: before i wanted to keep always two notes
15:14 Harbyter: with that third sound
15:15 Harbyter: but if i add the third sound then
15:15 Harbyter: will add there too
15:15 Harbyter: xd
15:15 Shinzo-: ahhh xD
15:15 Shinzo-: ok then up to ur desicion
15:15 Shinzo-: 00:46:164 (46164|5,46164|2,46164|0) - i think delete 1 for consistency since 00:49:647 (49647|6,49647|5,49647|4,49841|5,49841|6,49841|4,50035|6,50035|4,50035|5,50228|6,50228|4,50228|5) - these 3 note are with cymbal lol
15:15 Shinzo-: *one of it
15:16 Harbyter: oh
15:16 Harbyter: that one
15:16 Harbyter: wrong keysound
15:16 Harbyter: 00:46:164 (46164|0) -
15:16 Shinzo-: oh lol
15:16 Harbyter: rabbia°
15:16 Harbyter: is a kick
15:16 Shinzo-: ooh so keep ?
15:16 Harbyter: added the latest one
15:17 Harbyter: yep
15:17 Shinzo-: okay then
15:17 Shinzo-: 00:54:035 - kinda missing a note :p
15:17 Harbyter: purpose u.u
15:18 Shinzo-: purpose ? :v
15:18 Harbyter: yep
15:19 Shinzo-: i dont understand but nevermind xD
15:19 Harbyter: is for the pattern
15:19 Shinzo-: ohhh okay
15:19 Harbyter: you don't have to follow always the same consistency
15:19 Shinzo-: 00:46:551 (46551|6) - why didnt end 00:46:744 - here ? no one can perfect that u,u
15:19 Harbyter: 00:46:793 - distance for this
15:20 Shinzo-: 00:46:793 (46793|3,46793|6,46841|2,46841|5,46889|4,46889|1,46938|3,46938|0) - also these should star00:46:744 - lol
15:21 Harbyter: :v
15:21 Shinzo-: 00:47:035 (47035|2,47131|4,47228|6) - make some jack ? since it just 1 note x_x
15:21 Harbyter: mmm
15:21 Harbyter: better no
15:21 Shinzo-: fine !
15:23 Shinzo-: 00:59:422 (59422|2) - move to 5 ? so the bracket will more sync with the song
15:23 Harbyter: oky
15:24 Shinzo-: 01:00:099 (60099|0,60164|1,60228|2,60293|3,60357|2,60357|4,60422|5,60422|1,60486|6,60486|0) - Y
15:24 Shinzo-: lol
15:24 Harbyter: xD
15:24 Shinzo-: 01:01:067 (61067|1,61260|2) - ctrl G ? for pitch
15:25 Harbyter: mmm
15:25 Harbyter: kinda weird like this
15:25 Harbyter: keep
15:25 Shinzo-: nvm then
15:25 Shinzo-: 01:03:583 - mmmmmm i dont know, theres no bass but 5 note ? x_x
15:26 Harbyter: there is o,o
15:26 Shinzo-: i hear cymbal only
15:26 Shinzo-: but its up to u :v
15:26 Shinzo-: 01:04:551 (64551|3) - move to 5 ?
15:27 Harbyter: bass in this section are all in 1/2
15:27 Harbyter: ok
15:27 Shinzo-: 01:09:099 (69099|1,69196|2) - ctrl G ? for pitch
15:28 Shinzo-: 01:09:454 (69454|1,69518|2,69583|1,69583|4,69647|3,69712|4) - nah i mean like this before !
15:28 Shinzo-: make something like that
15:28 Harbyter: wut
15:29 Shinzo-: that what i say about thrill lol
15:29 Shinzo-: its not thrill full at all lol
15:29 Harbyter: ahh
15:29 Harbyter: nah that part at the start keep lke that
15:29 Shinzo-: yes
15:29 Shinzo-: ohh okay
15:30 Shinzo-: 01:46:260 - missing note ?
15:31 Harbyter: no o,o
15:31 Shinzo-: okay
15:32 Shinzo-: 01:49:647 (109647|6,109696|5,109744|4,109793|3,109841|6) - oh my wow
15:33 Shinzo-: can u please ctrl H then move 3 column to right
15:33 Shinzo-: so it will be looks neat
15:33 Harbyter: mmmm
15:33 Harbyter: painfull to play
15:33 Harbyter: like this
15:33 Shinzo-: hmmm but 01:49:777 (109777|2,109793|3) - lol
15:34 Shinzo-: eehhh then up to u
15:34 Harbyter: is pretty easy to hit
15:34 Harbyter: you should know
15:34 Harbyter: xD
15:34 Shinzo-: yeah just want it look neat :p
15:36 Shinzo-: 02:40:164 (160164|3) - delete this or 02:39:777 - add note here
15:37 Harbyter: sv°
15:37 Shinzo-: hmm yeah nevermind then
15:38 Shinzo-: 03:20:680 (200680|6) - this should be same like 03:20:809 (200809|1,200809|4) - but i dont know, since ur not is based on pattern
15:39 Shinzo-: 03:22:938 - 03:23:325 - add note cymbal ?
15:39 Shinzo-: *note
15:40 Harbyter: keep chord of 4°
15:40 Harbyter: at the start there were 5 notes
15:40 Shinzo-: fine
15:40 Harbyter: but nerfed the whole song
15:40 Harbyter: before was 6.4
15:40 Harbyter: xD
15:41 Harbyter: mapped following the consistence and urh
15:41 Harbyter: lol
15:41 Shinzo-: okok
15:42 Shinzo-: seems like didnt helping so far x_x
15:42 Harbyter: nah
15:42 Harbyter: everything is good
15:44 Shinzo-: 04:28:260 (268260|2,268260|4) - i can hear it clearly but why u add 2 note ?
15:45 Harbyter: raising up the difficulty°
15:45 Harbyter: xD
15:45 Shinzo-: 05:06:680 - add note cymbal ?
15:46 Harbyter: better not
15:46 Harbyter: only slot left are 2 and 5
15:46 Harbyter: so there will be jacks
15:46 Shinzo-: to raise up the difficulty
15:46 Shinzo-: xd
15:46 Shinzo-: xD
15:47 Harbyter: eh
15:47 Harbyter: but unconfortable pattern
15:47 Harbyter: better avoid
15:47 Harbyter: lol
15:47 Shinzo-: yeah im kidding
15:47 Harbyter: the double 1/8 is already hard
15:47 Shinzo-: okay
:(:(:(:(:(:(
Topic Starter
Harbyter

Shinzo- wrote:

15:03 Harbyter: hey shinzo
15:03 Harbyter: wanna mod this?
15:03 *Harbyter is listening to [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/687730 gmtn. (witch's slave) - furioso melodia]
15:03 Shinzo-: marathon ? :v
15:03 Harbyter: yes
15:03 Shinzo-: hmmm ok, but irc if can :v
15:03 Shinzo-: *not now hehe xD
15:04 Shinzo-: since ill afk
15:04 Harbyter: mmm
15:04 Harbyter: ok
15:04 Shinzo-: ok ^^ i might mod it when im back ^^
15:05 Shinzo-: lol im back
15:06 Shinzo-: now ? :v
15:06 Harbyter: lol
15:06 Shinzo-: tell me if u ready then
15:07 Harbyter: i'm free now
15:07 Harbyter: xD
15:07 Shinzo-: ok then lets go
15:08 *Shinzo- is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/687730 gmtn. (witch's slave) - furioso melodia [furioso maratona]]
15:09 Shinzo-: 00:03:196 (3196|6,3389|4) - Ctrl G ? for pitch :v
15:09 Shinzo-: 00:09:389 (9389|6,9583|4) - here too if yes ^
15:09 Harbyter: keep like this
15:09 Shinzo-: hmmm ok
15:10 Shinzo-: 00:18:744 (18744|1,18809|6,18873|5,18873|2,18938|4,19002|3) - make some thrill ? since the sound is like repeating lol
15:11 Harbyter: eh
15:11 Harbyter: 1/6 trill?xd
15:11 Shinzo-: lel nevermind then
15:12 Shinzo-: yeah it will be crazy lol
15:12 Shinzo-: 00:21:777 - add note ? i hear 3 sound actually :v
15:13 Shinzo-: 00:20:228 -
15:13 Harbyter: yes
15:13 Shinzo-: u can add by urself for the rest right ? xD
15:13 Harbyter: mmm
15:13 Harbyter: ok
15:13 Shinzo-: 00:26:422 - 1 note only o.o
15:14 Harbyter: yes
15:14 Shinzo-: ok then
15:14 Harbyter: before i wanted to keep always two notes
15:14 Harbyter: with that third sound
15:15 Harbyter: but if i add the third sound then
15:15 Harbyter: will add there too
15:15 Harbyter: xd
15:15 Shinzo-: ahhh xD
15:15 Shinzo-: ok then up to ur desicion
15:15 Shinzo-: 00:46:164 (46164|5,46164|2,46164|0) - i think delete 1 for consistency since 00:49:647 (49647|6,49647|5,49647|4,49841|5,49841|6,49841|4,50035|6,50035|4,50035|5,50228|6,50228|4,50228|5) - these 3 note are with cymbal lol
15:15 Shinzo-: *one of it
15:16 Harbyter: oh
15:16 Harbyter: that one
15:16 Harbyter: wrong keysound
15:16 Harbyter: 00:46:164 (46164|0) -
15:16 Shinzo-: oh lol
15:16 Harbyter: rabbia°
15:16 Harbyter: is a kick
15:16 Shinzo-: ooh so keep ?
15:16 Harbyter: added the latest one
15:17 Harbyter: yep
15:17 Shinzo-: okay then
15:17 Shinzo-: 00:54:035 - kinda missing a note :p
15:17 Harbyter: purpose u.u
15:18 Shinzo-: purpose ? :v
15:18 Harbyter: yep
15:19 Shinzo-: i dont understand but nevermind xD
15:19 Harbyter: is for the pattern
15:19 Shinzo-: ohhh okay
15:19 Harbyter: you don't have to follow always the same consistency
15:19 Shinzo-: 00:46:551 (46551|6) - why didnt end 00:46:744 - here ? no one can perfect that u,u
15:19 Harbyter: 00:46:793 - distance for this
15:20 Shinzo-: 00:46:793 (46793|3,46793|6,46841|2,46841|5,46889|4,46889|1,46938|3,46938|0) - also these should star00:46:744 - lol
15:21 Harbyter: :v
15:21 Shinzo-: 00:47:035 (47035|2,47131|4,47228|6) - make some jack ? since it just 1 note x_x
15:21 Harbyter: mmm
15:21 Harbyter: better no
15:21 Shinzo-: fine !
15:23 Shinzo-: 00:59:422 (59422|2) - move to 5 ? so the bracket will more sync with the song
15:23 Harbyter: oky
15:24 Shinzo-: 01:00:099 (60099|0,60164|1,60228|2,60293|3,60357|2,60357|4,60422|5,60422|1,60486|6,60486|0) - Y
15:24 Shinzo-: lol
15:24 Harbyter: xD
15:24 Shinzo-: 01:01:067 (61067|1,61260|2) - ctrl G ? for pitch
15:25 Harbyter: mmm
15:25 Harbyter: kinda weird like this
15:25 Harbyter: keep
15:25 Shinzo-: nvm then
15:25 Shinzo-: 01:03:583 - mmmmmm i dont know, theres no bass but 5 note ? x_x
15:26 Harbyter: there is o,o
15:26 Shinzo-: i hear cymbal only
15:26 Shinzo-: but its up to u :v
15:26 Shinzo-: 01:04:551 (64551|3) - move to 5 ?
15:27 Harbyter: bass in this section are all in 1/2
15:27 Harbyter: ok
15:27 Shinzo-: 01:09:099 (69099|1,69196|2) - ctrl G ? for pitch
15:28 Shinzo-: 01:09:454 (69454|1,69518|2,69583|1,69583|4,69647|3,69712|4) - nah i mean like this before !
15:28 Shinzo-: make something like that
15:28 Harbyter: wut
15:29 Shinzo-: that what i say about thrill lol
15:29 Shinzo-: its not thrill full at all lol
15:29 Harbyter: ahh
15:29 Harbyter: nah that part at the start keep lke that
15:29 Shinzo-: yes
15:29 Shinzo-: ohh okay
15:30 Shinzo-: 01:46:260 - missing note ?
15:31 Harbyter: no o,o
15:31 Shinzo-: okay
15:32 Shinzo-: 01:49:647 (109647|6,109696|5,109744|4,109793|3,109841|6) - oh my wow
15:33 Shinzo-: can u please ctrl H then move 3 column to right
15:33 Shinzo-: so it will be looks neat
15:33 Harbyter: mmmm
15:33 Harbyter: painfull to play
15:33 Harbyter: like this
15:33 Shinzo-: hmmm but 01:49:777 (109777|2,109793|3) - lol
15:34 Shinzo-: eehhh then up to u
15:34 Harbyter: is pretty easy to hit
15:34 Harbyter: you should know
15:34 Harbyter: xD
15:34 Shinzo-: yeah just want it look neat :p
15:36 Shinzo-: 02:40:164 (160164|3) - delete this or 02:39:777 - add note here
15:37 Harbyter: sv°
15:37 Shinzo-: hmm yeah nevermind then
15:38 Shinzo-: 03:20:680 (200680|6) - this should be same like 03:20:809 (200809|1,200809|4) - but i dont know, since ur not is based on pattern
15:39 Shinzo-: 03:22:938 - 03:23:325 - add note cymbal ?
15:39 Shinzo-: *note
15:40 Harbyter: keep chord of 4°
15:40 Harbyter: at the start there were 5 notes
15:40 Shinzo-: fine
15:40 Harbyter: but nerfed the whole song
15:40 Harbyter: before was 6.4
15:40 Harbyter: xD
15:41 Harbyter: mapped following the consistence and urh
15:41 Harbyter: lol
15:41 Shinzo-: okok
15:42 Shinzo-: seems like didnt helping so far x_x
15:42 Harbyter: nah
15:42 Harbyter: everything is good
15:44 Shinzo-: 04:28:260 (268260|2,268260|4) - i can hear it clearly but why u add 2 note ?
15:45 Harbyter: raising up the difficulty°
15:45 Harbyter: xD
15:45 Shinzo-: 05:06:680 - add note cymbal ?
15:46 Harbyter: better not
15:46 Harbyter: only slot left are 2 and 5
15:46 Harbyter: so there will be jacks
15:46 Shinzo-: to raise up the difficulty
15:46 Shinzo-: xd
15:46 Shinzo-: xD
15:47 Harbyter: eh
15:47 Harbyter: but unconfortable pattern
15:47 Harbyter: better avoid
15:47 Harbyter: lol
15:47 Shinzo-: yeah im kidding
15:47 Harbyter: the double 1/8 is already hard
15:47 Shinzo-: okay
:(:(:(:(:(:(
ty for modderino xD
[ C r a c k ]
Hi bro ^^/
Here as your request in chat.

Columns: 1|2|3|4|5|6|7

furioso Harbyterino
  1. 00:49:260 (49260|4) - Replace this note with a slider up to 00:49:454 - ?
  2. 00:52:357 (52357|1) - The same suggestion like up
  3. 00:51:196 - What do you think you to add a note here ? Going on, you put 4 notes for the same sound
  4. 00:56:422 - Are there some missing notes ? Here the sound is similar to 00:56:228 - where you have put three notes
  5. 00:58:551 (58551|3) - Replace with slider ?
  6. 01:15:777 (75777|4,75841|5,75906|6) - Do ctrl+g ?
  7. 01:46:260 - Add a note ?
  8. 02:08:809 (128809|5) - Move to 7 ? (Similar drum sound at 02:08:615 - )
  9. 02:26:680 - Missing note
  10. 03:27:067 - I think you should fix this part up to 03:27:583 - I have no suggestions at the moment lol
Really, really cool map! I wish you will rank it, your hard work deserves to be rewarded :)

(  ノ・ω・)ノ
Topic Starter
Harbyter

[ C r a c k ] wrote:

Hi bro ^^/
Here as your request in chat.

Columns: 1|2|3|4|5|6|7

furioso Harbyterino
  1. 00:49:260 (49260|4) - Replace this note with a slider up to 00:49:454 - ? oky
  2. 00:52:357 (52357|1) - The same suggestion like up oky
  3. 00:51:196 - What do you think you to add a note here ? Going on, you put 4 notes for the same sound mmm keep three notes here for this pattern xD
  4. 00:56:422 - Are there some missing notes ? Here the sound is similar to 00:56:228 - where you have put three notes lel fixed
  5. 00:58:551 (58551|3) - Replace with slider ? oky
  6. 01:15:777 (75777|4,75841|5,75906|6) - Do ctrl+g ? oky
  7. 01:46:260 - Add a note ? no keep here,no additional sound for three notes
  8. 02:08:809 (128809|5) - Move to 7 ? (Similar drum sound at 02:08:615 - ) will ruin the pattern in this section if i move,so keep
  9. 02:26:680 - Missing note on porpose xD
  10. 03:27:067 - I think you should fix this part up to 03:27:583 - I have no suggestions at the moment lol wut
Really, really cool map! I wish you will rank it, your hard work deserves to be rewarded :)

(  ノ・ω・)ノ
ty for modderino crackerino xD
Kawawa
sorry, too late wwwww


00:25:647 - ~ 00:26:422 - about, just feedback xD



00:47:325 (47325|0,47422|3,47518|6,47615|3) -
^idk this is a little weird.
00:47:325 - ~ 00:47:518 - if u r represented here as long note, it seems more better. ▽
for example


00:59:325 (59325|3,59422|4,59518|3,59615|4) - about
if you skip this, 00:59:422 (59422|4,59615|4) -
what do you think about it is to emphasize? this 00:59:325 - 00:59:518 - ▽



01:09:454 (69454|1,69518|2,69583|4,69583|1,69647|3,69712|4) - for smooth play? ▽



01:15:777 (75777|6,75841|5,75906|4) - move to one left(654)


01:35:518 (95518|4,95615|3,95712|4) - col change.
^ 01:35:518 (95518|4,95712|4) - move to col 4 01:35:615 (95615|3) - move to col 5

01:36:680 (96680|2) - move to 2

01:37:067 - ~ 01:37:647 - feedback? ▽



01:46:938 - hmmm add at 5?


01:46:647 (106647|1) - move to 4 and 01:46:744 (106744|0,106793|1,106841|2,106889|3) - move to one right?

02:35:325 (155325|1) - move to 1 for relevance? with 02:35:712 (155712|6) -

02:43:841 - ~ 02:44:228 - better string expression? ▽



03:02:293 (182293|1,182293|3,182422|1,182422|3) - about this.
^ if you do not use a this hammer, i think the quality would be better. of course personally xD
for example ▽
03:02:164 (182164|2,182293|3,182293|1) - = 02:55:970 (175970|3,176099|4,176099|2) - idk same beat.

03:08:486 (188486|1,188486|5,188615|5,188615|1) - ^same mod(03:02:293 (182293|1,182293|3,182422|1,182422|3) - about this)
for example ▽
03:08:486 (188486|2,188486|1,188486|5,188615|6,188615|1,188615|0,188615|5) - =
03:11:583 (191583|3,191583|4,191583|2,191712|0,191712|5,191712|1,191712|6) - idk same beat


03:30:551 (210551|6) - move to 6 and 03:30:680 (210680|5) - move to 3


04:14:809 (254809|1) - move to 1


04:15:002 (255002|0,255002|3,255002|5,255067|2,255067|4,255131|1,255131|3) - about,
^if you reduce chord amount, it may be a better pattern.
when i viewed a around note, there is only 2 chord. in string
for example


04:27:777 (267777|1,267777|2,267841|3) - col change?
^04:27:777 (267777|2,267777|1) - move to 3,4 and 04:27:841 (267841|3) - move to 2


04:34:357 (274357|1) - move to 1?
^ like relevance? ▽



just suggestion, u can add for emphasize.
04:43:454 - add at 2 / 04:44:228 - add at 6 / 04:45:002 - add at 1


05:10:986 (310986|1,311002|2,311035|3,311067|4,311083|5) - it seems 6+8 snap 8drum 6string.
^ i think it is better to unify only 8 or 6
but personally idk it's not a problem. just I'm, When only considering the playing and for better obvious expression

good Luk xD

I hope ranked! <3
Topic Starter
Harbyter

KawaEE wrote:

sorry, too late wwwww


00:25:647 - ~ 00:26:422 - about, just feedback xD



00:47:325 (47325|0,47422|3,47518|6,47615|3) -
^idk this is a little weird.
00:47:325 - ~ 00:47:518 - if u r represented here as long note, it seems more better. ▽
for example


00:59:325 (59325|3,59422|4,59518|3,59615|4) - about
if you skip this, 00:59:422 (59422|4,59615|4) -
what do you think about it is to emphasize? this 00:59:325 - 00:59:518 - ▽



01:09:454 (69454|1,69518|2,69583|4,69583|1,69647|3,69712|4) - for smooth play? ▽



01:15:777 (75777|6,75841|5,75906|4) - move to one left(654)


01:35:518 (95518|4,95615|3,95712|4) - col change.
^ 01:35:518 (95518|4,95712|4) - move to col 4 01:35:615 (95615|3) - move to col 5

01:36:680 (96680|2) - move to 2

01:37:067 - ~ 01:37:647 - feedback? ▽



01:46:938 - hmmm add at 5?


01:46:647 (106647|1) - move to 4 and 01:46:744 (106744|0,106793|1,106841|2,106889|3) - move to one right?

02:35:325 (155325|1) - move to 1 for relevance? with 02:35:712 (155712|6) -

02:43:841 - ~ 02:44:228 - better string expression? ▽



03:02:293 (182293|1,182293|3,182422|1,182422|3) - about this.
^ if you do not use a this hammer, i think the quality would be better. of course personally xD
for example ▽
03:02:164 (182164|2,182293|3,182293|1) - = 02:55:970 (175970|3,176099|4,176099|2) - idk same beat.

03:08:486 (188486|1,188486|5,188615|5,188615|1) - ^same mod(03:02:293 (182293|1,182293|3,182422|1,182422|3) - about this)
for example ▽
03:08:486 (188486|2,188486|1,188486|5,188615|6,188615|1,188615|0,188615|5) - =
03:11:583 (191583|3,191583|4,191583|2,191712|0,191712|5,191712|1,191712|6) - idk same beat


03:30:551 (210551|6) - move to 6 and 03:30:680 (210680|5) - move to 3


04:14:809 (254809|1) - move to 1


04:15:002 (255002|0,255002|3,255002|5,255067|2,255067|4,255131|1,255131|3) - about,
^if you reduce chord amount, it may be a better pattern.
when i viewed a around note, there is only 2 chord. in string
for example


04:27:777 (267777|1,267777|2,267841|3) - col change?
^04:27:777 (267777|2,267777|1) - move to 3,4 and 04:27:841 (267841|3) - move to 2


04:34:357 (274357|1) - move to 1?
^ like relevance? ▽



just suggestion, u can add for emphasize.
04:43:454 - add at 2 / 04:44:228 - add at 6 / 04:45:002 - add at 1


05:10:986 (310986|1,311002|2,311035|3,311067|4,311083|5) - it seems 6+8 snap 8drum 6string.
^ i think it is better to unify only 8 or 6
but personally idk it's not a problem. just I'm, When only considering the playing and for better obvious expression

good Luk xD

I hope ranked! <3
thnk you kawa applied all :)


and rearranged some pattern xd
Kuki
excited to watch replays on this since I can barely play 4k 8-)
pporse
hello habi

17:49 pporse: hi
17:49 Harbyter: yoyo
17:49 *pporse is listening to [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/687730 gmtn. (witch's slave) - furioso melodia]
17:49 pporse: nice map :D
17:49 Harbyter: oh
17:50 Harbyter: isn't it weird
17:50 Harbyter: ?
17:50 pporse: not weird :3 it's good
17:50 Harbyter: i think there are some pattern
17:50 Harbyter: that can be polished
17:51 *pporse is playing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/687730 gmtn. (witch's slave) - furioso melodia [furioso maratona]] <osu!mania> |7K|
17:57 pporse: :D
17:57 pporse: nice map
17:57 Harbyter: mmm
17:58 Harbyter: do you think some pattern need to be more confortable
17:58 pporse: i like this map's various pattern
17:58 Harbyter: ?
17:58 pporse: umm
17:58 pporse: wait
17:58 Harbyter: i saw some section
17:58 Harbyter: where you missed
17:59 pporse: 02:19:712 (139712|4,139712|0,139841|1,139841|0,139841|5,139841|4,140099|2,140099|6,140228|2,140228|1,140228|6,140228|5) - personal weakness lol
17:59 Harbyter: yes here
17:59 Harbyter: lol
17:59 Harbyter: 01:34:164 (94164|1,94164|4,94164|0,94228|2,94293|3,94357|1,94357|5,94422|3,94486|4,94551|0,94551|6,94551|2,94551|5) -
17:59 Harbyter: here too i think
18:00 pporse: ah that is okay
18:00 Harbyter: 02:19:712 (139712|4,139841|4) - move in 7?
18:00 Harbyter: 02:20:099 (140099|6,140228|6) - this in 5
18:00 Harbyter: 02:20:615 (140615|5) - this in 5 too
18:01 pporse: no no keep it. it's just my personal weakness
18:01 Harbyter: but is weird to play
18:01 Harbyter: i keep missing there too
18:01 Harbyter: lol
18:02 pporse: lol then change it xD
18:02 Harbyter: 01:40:357 -
18:02 Harbyter: here?
18:04 pporse: that pattern is fine
18:05 Harbyter: k
18:06 Harbyter: 03:16:744 -
18:06 Harbyter: here?
18:06 Harbyter: i think here is awkward
18:07 pporse: 03:17:002 (197002|1,197002|0,197131|1,197131|0,197131|2,197260|2,197389|1,197389|2,197518|0,197518|1) - hmm
18:08 pporse: keep it? that pattern is okay for me
18:09 Harbyter: ok
18:09 pporse: 03:17:518 (197518|3,197518|5,197647|4,197647|6) - 03:17:906 (197906|2,197906|4,198035|1,198035|3) - but this notes
18:09 pporse: how about changing to jack pattern?
18:10 Harbyter: jack?
18:10 Harbyter: better?
18:10 Harbyter: oh for pitch
18:11 pporse: yea
18:13 Harbyter: mmmm
18:13 Harbyter: i have to reduce some chord
18:15 pporse: 03:30:680 - end - actually this part is really good.
18:15 Harbyter: http://puu.sh/iANbF/a8cb2bd7ab.jpg
18:16 Harbyter: what do you think
18:17 pporse: oh nice
18:17 Harbyter: removed mostly the note with 'legnata'
18:17 Harbyter: lol
18:18 pporse: 03:30:680 - end - using LN is nice
18:19 Harbyter: yes
18:19 Harbyter: change of stile
18:20 Harbyter: 04:09:002 (249002|3,249099|1,249196|5,249293|3) -
18:20 pporse: nice attempt
18:20 Harbyter: better change in ln to?
18:21 pporse: umm
18:21 pporse: keep it?
18:21 Harbyter: ok
18:21 pporse: current pattern is good for me
18:22 pporse: 04:16:357 (256357|6,256454|6,256454|5,256454|4) - orz my personal weaknees 2
18:22 Harbyter: oh
18:22 Harbyter: that jack
18:23 Harbyter: 04:17:131 -
18:23 Harbyter: here
18:23 Harbyter: i saw you missed lot here
18:23 Harbyter: this pattern is hard
18:23 Harbyter: any suggestion?
18:23 pporse: no keep it :3 it's good
18:24 pporse: actually when i played this part, my hands are tired lol
18:24 Harbyter: ok
18:24 pporse: 04:52:164 (292164|6,292164|4,292164|0) -
18:25 pporse: umm i think it's 1 or 2 chord enough
18:25 Harbyter: k
18:25 Harbyter: removed note 1
18:25 Harbyter: 04:52:164 (292164|6) - move in 3
18:26 pporse: ok
18:26 Harbyter: 04:52:357 (292357|2) - this in 4
18:26 Harbyter: 04:51:970 (291970|3) - this better in 11?
18:27 pporse: 11 lol
18:27 Harbyter: 1°
18:27 Harbyter: xD
18:27 pporse: both nice it's up to you
18:28 pporse: 05:11:325 - nice idea
18:29 pporse: 1/4 snap -> 1/2 snap -> 1/1 snap -> end lol
18:29 Harbyter: ah
18:29 Harbyter: eh
18:29 Harbyter: the music is like this
18:29 Harbyter: xD
18:30 pporse: really suited with the music
18:30 pporse: nice map :)
18:30 Harbyter: oky
18:30 Harbyter: any other things? o,o
18:31 pporse: no that's it :)
18:31 pporse: gogo ranked
18:31 Harbyter: ok
18:31 Harbyter: post the irc?
18:31 Harbyter: xD
18:31 Harbyter: ty for modderino u,u

nice song nice pattern
nice map

:)
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply