forum

The Werewolf Game 5 (Ended by Host Decision)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Two_old
no one but you did

this is the lia..werewolf game
pieguyn
Well, given that we already know who the wolves are... Vote: Todesengal
0_o
I'm a coroner now lolz
adam2046

Two wrote:

Guardian Angel: ??? if there was one I would bet it was adam
Yo
thepianist

adam2046 wrote:

Two wrote:

Guardian Angel: ??? if there was one I would bet it was adam
Yo
Ooh. :c My bad.

Vote Todesengal
Cuddlebun
game's over stop voting

vote: Dicks
The_Priest_In_Yellow

Todesengal wrote:

game's over stop voting

vote: Dicks
We are currently busy being Dicks somewhere else, please leave a message.
Cuddlebun
what the fuck are you doing in there get out
The_Priest_In_Yellow

Todesengal wrote:

what the fuck are you doing in there get out
Thought I'd pop in to see how you were doing.
matthewtck
so what now....
i waiting someone to vote so i can follow him/her.
anonymous_old
Vote: Two
Wojjan

matthewtck wrote:

so what now....
i waiting someone to vote so i can follow him/her.
Scummy behaviour right there ;)
matthewtck

Ace Of Hearts wrote:

Dawn

In the morning, there was a body with fangs on the ground; this time it was Wojjan; looks like the Ninja got another one right.
i tot you are dead???
Topic Starter
AceOfArrows
Oh. I see.

Apparently my game ended without my explicitly saying so?

In my Dawn of Day 5 post, I said IF the Vamps all PM me and say they give up, THEN I will declare a Human victory. I also said that unless/until that happens, the game will continue.

However, everyone apparently took it the wrong way, so here we sit 3 1/2 hours from Sundown with only 3 people having voted that I can tell.

I know I'm not getting 10+ additional people to vote in 3 hours; not gonna happen. I also don't feel like sticking eighty billion PVs on the lynch vote tally. Also, many people feel the rules are broken/loopholes were taken advantage of, and/or people saying the game was basically over the moment the Ninja got his first kill anyway.

So you know what? Screw it, it's over; might as well declare a Human victory (if you even want to call it that) seeing as, if this charade would've continued, they would've won anyway.

My broken rules can go to hell.
Derekku
Ace ):
Cuddlebun

Ace Of Hearts wrote:

I had a feeling this would have to happen sooner or later.

With the untimely and disappointing early end of Werewolf Game 5, what currently appears to be an imbalance of power and a broken Ninja wordswords.
you said it yourself three days ago, can you blame us for deciding it was over? that's pretty much you explicitly stating it was over

the wolflist was posted; three wolves (me Zero and Tatsuo) gave up, Rolled is fucking nonexistant, and the others didn't bother trying to defend themselves so there was no point in playing the game any further.
Two_old
role list pls
anonymous_old
Ace, you need to relax and take this game less seriously. These games are fun because a machine isn't hosting it. Machines are based off rules. If the rules are broken, either the machine crashes, or it keeps going with those broken rules. A human can adapt, understands players are sympathetic and will accept changes to the rules for the better, and prefers what was intended over what was said. (A human can "read between the lines" or something.)

I have that, but I'm also cool and witty and stuff. <3
Two_old
also I can't believe I didn't notice this before, but put human victory in the title pls

we crushed them, not you... wait
Wojjan
oh you
nardii

strager wrote:

Ace, you need to relax and take this game less seriously. These games are fun because a machine isn't hosting it. Machines are based off rules. If the rules are broken, either the machine crashes, or it keeps going with those broken rules. A human can adapt, understands players are sympathetic and will accept changes to the rules for the better, and prefers what was intended over what was said. (A human can "read between the lines" or something.)

I have that, but I'm also cool and witty and stuff. <3
This.

Typing on an iMAGICALDEVICE takes way too long.
0_o
Oh yeah, did you vampies have a secret forum that we could take a peek at? ^_^
Cuddlebun
oh yeah we did even though we didn't fucking use it like a bunch of chumps >:III

http://beautyqueens.freeforums-hosting.com/forum.htm

beauty queen themed as so not to pop up in google search results ^_~ I even put censors on words like lynch and nightkill
0_o
Ivalset
God dammit, Rolled.