forum

The Werewolf Game 5 (Ended by Host Decision)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Two_old
I really think we should be looking at the people who don't have a lot of votes. i.e.:

0_o
Todesengal
pieguy1372
thepianist
DJ KRZY
Oyashiro Beatrice
Derekku Chan
Chris_old
unvote, Vote matthewtck

Basically what Derrecku said.

It was odd in IRC when role PM's got sent out, he was trying to explain how he's "just a civilian", and all he can do is vote.

Over, and over, and over again.
thepianist

Two wrote:

I really think we should be looking at the people who don't have a lot of votes. i.e.:

0_o
Todesengal
pieguy1372
thepianist
DJ KRZY
Oyashiro Beatrice
Derekku Chan
You forgot yourself in that list. -wary look-
Two_old

thepianist wrote:

You forgot yourself in that list. -wary look-
it's a list of people with 1 vote on them, so no I didn't

Basically, it's extremely unlikely to lynch a wolf day 1. Wolves have 7-8 (probably 8) effective voting power. There are 17-18 humans, but humans do not have that much voting power because no one knows for sure who a wolf is or was. Human voting power is closer to 1-3. This means that matthewtck and Wojjan are unlikely to be wolves, because it's the last day of day 1. If they are both human, it makes it unlikely for whoatefred to be a wolf as well. This was evidenced in wwg4.

Why look at people with 1 vote on them then (and the people who voted for them)? It's very unlikely they've had to use all of their votes to get Wojjan and matthewtck to the status they are at. Why not "random vote" "for fun" while everyone else is doing it? See guys? My vote totally had no meaning at all, I'm totally not a wolf.
WhoAteFred
About 4 hours left I think, and only Tode has yet to vote. Anyways, not much to say at this point, it looks like matt's getting lynched.
Two_old
Not necessarily. There are 11~ votes that can be moved around. Since pretty much anyone is more likely to be a wolf than Wojjan and matthewckck, I'm going to pick someone as an alternative.

unvote, vote Todesengal for contributing next to nothing to this game, despite being online a lot.
WhoAteFred
I dunno about more likely. As you said, its the end of day 1 and the chances of us lynching a wolf is minimal, so I'm just gonna stick with my first instinct.
Two_old
I would believe that if you actually argued with my points at all. Looks like whoatefred was a wolf after all. Who knew our joke vote would be accurate?

unvote, vote: whoatefred

I'm not changing my vote again, sorry Ace.
Cuddlebun
I haven't really seen anything that makes me suspicious despite my near-constant presence in irc so I must be doing something wrong. I don't really have anything to contribute except that I have the vague sense that Two is being a little manipulative.
Two_old
Laying out the facts about vote power = manipulative? You may as well night kill me todesengal, because I think it's likely whoatefred didn't want to go along with voting for you because of the fact that you are both wolves.
Chris_old
unvote, Vote whoatefred

Back to the original vote.
Cuddlebun
I'm not even sure what that last part meant. I just think you're being a little more manipulative then your usual 'woman's intuition isn't that two wacky'.
WhoAteFred
So I'm a wolf for not wanting to change my vote to an inactive player instead of someone who had a valid reason of suspicion?
Two_old
Yes. Your reasons for voting for them are BS, and it's the reason why he has the most votes right now: because the wolves want him to get lynched. With less than 3 hours left for day 1, with wolves calling the shots day 1, there is NO CHANCE that he is a wolf. Even if you are a human, whoatefred, there is at least a CHANCE for you not to be. That sounds better to me.
WhoAteFred
I thought matt had the most votes?
Two_old
That is who I am referring to when I say the wolves want 'him' to get lynched. I am aware that you are voting for wojjan.
WhoAteFred
At this point in the game, at least to me, all there is is BS reasons to vote for somebody though.
Two_old
I just strongly feel that we should stay away from the people who have the most votes at the end of day 1. There's no chance of them being wolves. I'm repeating this because I think my previous post(s) were confusing.

matthewtck 0% chance of wolf
wojjan 0% chance of wolf
whoatefred, greater than 0% chance of wolf
WhoAteFred
Now I understand. Thanks.
Cuddlebun
I need to vote and I'm not suspicious of anyone but fred atm. S' being a little overdefensive for my tastes and not sincere enough.

vote: whoatefred
Topic Starter
AceOfArrows
Sorry, crappy connection was being extra-crappy. I am seriously sitting not even ten feet outside my house now, where the community wireless connection is APPARENTLY MUCH better. Go figure.

Status is updated, lynch/night post will be up very shortly.
Topic Starter
AceOfArrows
Dusk

Sundown came, and though the vote was close for a long while, whoatefred's name was highest on the lynch standing board; he was taken to the gallows and hanged until dead. I will allow him one last post for final words; barring that,

whoatefred is now dead and is out of the game.

Night 1

During This Phase: I'm expecting Night PMs in my PMbox. Make sure you get them in.

Deadline: 8:00 PM EST on Saturday, July 3rd. This gives approximately 2 days for Nighttime thoughts.
WhoAteFred
Well, I should call you miserable piles of secrets, but that would imply that you are men. Instead, I have this to say. Screw you all. Except those who aren't wolves vampires.
Two_old

Ace Of Hearts wrote:

Deadline: 8:00 PM EST on Saturday, July 3rd. This gives approximately 2 days for Nighttime thoughts.
So we can talk at night now or no?
Topic Starter
AceOfArrows
No. Now be quiet, no talking at Night. :p

Edit-in: Anyone who missed the updated votelog during the 5 minutes it was up, here you go:

Day 1 Vote Log wrote:

Current Lynch Vote Standings

Vote Tally
whoatefred (6 Votes: Rolled, MarioBros777, DJblackthorne, Two, Chris, Todesengal)
matthewtck (5 Votes: LadySuburu, DeathxShinigami, Zerostarry, dkun, Derekku Chan)
Wojjan (4 Votes: nardi11011, 0_o, DJ KRZY, whoatefred)
Rolled (2 Votes: strager, Wojjan)
DeathxShinigami (2 Votes: Oyashiro Beatrice, matthewtck)
0_o (1 Vote: pieguy1372)
thepianist (1 Vote: I_Tatsuo_I)
DJ KRZY (1 Vote: thepianist)
Oyashiro Beatrice (1 Vote: adam2046)
Derekku Chan (1 Vote: DiamondCrash)
Todesengal (1 Vote: Ivalset)

Vote Log
* DeathxShinigami voted against I_Tatsuo_I.
* Oyashiro Beatrice voted against DeathxShinigami.
- DeathxShinigami retracted his vote.
* adam2046 voted against Oyashiro Beatrice.
* thepianist voted against DJ KRZY.
* I_Tatsuo_I voted against thepianist.
* Derekku Chan voted against Two.
- Derekku Chan changed his vote to himself.
* matthewtck voted against DeathxShinigami.
* DiamondCrash voted against Derekku Chan.
* strager voted against Rolled.
* Wojjan voted against strager.
* nardi11011 voted against Wojjan.
* Chris voted against whoatefred.
* Two voted against whoatefred.
* Rolled voted against whoatefred.
* LadySuburu voted against matthewtck.
- DeathxShinigami voted against matthewtck.
- Wojjan changed his vote to Rolled.
* 0_o voted against Wojjan.
* Zerostarry voted against matthewtck.
* DJ KRZY voted against Wojjan.
* whoatefred voted against Wojjan.
* dkun voted against matthewtck.
- Derekku Chan changed his vote to pieguy1372.
* MarioBros voted against whoatefred.
* Ivalset voted against Todesengal.
* pieguy1372 voted against 0_o.
* Two changed his vote to MarioBros777.
* DJblackthorne voted against whoatefred.
- Two changed his vote to Wojjan.
- Derekku Chan changed his vote to matthewtck.
- Chris changed his vote to matthewtck.
- Two changed his vote to Todesengal.
- Two changed his vote to whoatefred.
- Chris changed his vote to whoatefred.
* Todesengal voted against whoatefred.
Topic Starter
AceOfArrows
Dawn

Morning came, and there was the obvious victim body, lying on the ground near its house.

Since the body's clothes weren't horribly out of shape, it didn't take long to identify the body as that of Two.

Two is now dead and is out of the game.

There were now 23 remaining.

Day 2

During This Phase: Public discussion and lynch voting.

Deadline: 8:00 PM EST on Wednesday, July 7th. This is 4 days.
DeathxShinigami
Ho hum, poor chris all alone without your bff </3
Cuddlebun
that was rather succinct
aRiskOfRain
Tode what is with that avatar
Chris_old
Vote: Rolled

21:26 Two I was the psychic, chris is 100% human, strager is 100% human; rolled is likely to be a wolf
21:26 Two that's all I will say
Rolled
that log is not incriminating nor factual in the least bit, and doesnt justify a vote. you have no actual information, besides the fact that two was nked (why this makes me scum i do not know), that proves i am wolf.

that being said, i believe chris is human as well. there is no way to be 100% sure, though, because Two would have said the exact same thing about chris last game.

no real analysis as of yet. i just stopped by to skim and i saw my name got mentioned.
Rolled

DeathxShinigami wrote:

i dont know what succinct means @tode, but this sounds as if you are gloating at Two's demise. Pro-town wouldnt do so and you should probably elaborate your logic. You will just claim sarcasm, though, so i'll probably just have to make up my mind from that post alone.
aRiskOfRain
Succinct means brief, Rolled, so Tode was commenting on the length of the NK flavour text rather than commenting about Two's demise.
Chris_old

Rolled wrote:

that log is not incriminating nor factual in the least bit, and doesnt justify a vote. you have no actual information, besides the fact that two was nked (why this makes me scum i do not know), that proves i am wolf.

that being said, i believe chris is human as well. there is no way to be 100% sure, though, because Two would have said the exact same thing about chris last game.

Two getting NK'd made me look directly at you, considering it seems you would have the most to gain from Two dying.

I don't have any set in stone evidence, but right now all the suspicion is on you. Usually I'd figure, assuming you were a wolf you would kill Two on night two or three to avoid suspicion. This time I'm considering the fact it was done earlier due to fear of being scanned.

"The only person I have to convince is Two", is what I said to you on MSN. I honestly believe that Two wouldn't of died if I never said that, which is another big reason that I decided to vote for you.

I'm assuming that probably was posted on a wolf forum like last game, which led the lead wolf (assuming it isn't you), into sniffing out Two.

After Two coming back as the Psychic, it was obvious who would be the first to die.

DeathxShinigami wrote:

Probably not the smartest thing to comment on, like Rolled said. You just basically said "Haha, we got Two!"
Wojjan
<The_King_In_Yellow> I thought I was a vampire...
<Wojjie> oh okay remind me to vote for you day two okay?
<The_King_In_Yellow> I guess

need I say more? Vote: Adam
Cuddlebun

Chris wrote:

Rolled wrote:

Two getting NK'd made me look directly at you, considering it seems you would have the most to gain from Two dying.

I don't have any set in stone evidence, but right now all the suspicion is on you. Usually I'd figure, assuming you were a wolf you would kill Two on night two or three to avoid suspicion. This time I'm considering the fact it was done earlier due to fear of being scanned.

"The only person I have to convince is Two", is what I said to you on MSN. I honestly believe that Two wouldn't of died if I never said that, which is another big reason that I decided to vote for you.

I'm assuming that probably was posted on a wolf forum like last game, which led the lead wolf (assuming it isn't you), into sniffing out Two.

After Two coming back as the Psychic, it was obvious who would be the first to die.
the only possible shortcoming in this masterstroke of logic is that Rolled might not have known/thought Two was the psychic, depriving him of a motive to kill Two other than the usual "Two is intelligent so we need to get rid of him" logic wolves follow. The other shortcoming is the assumption that the wolves get their sniff pm (?) before they send out the NK pm. It's highly possible that the headwolf sent out the sniff pm and the nk pm at the same time (assuming the headwolf is the 'spokesperson') and since Ace stated in the rules that he takes the FIRST nk pm, then the wolves couldn't have known/thought Two was the psychic before/when they sent out the nk pm. I am assuming the wolves get a pm back from ace regarding their sniff target, but I don't know when they get it (ie, at the end of Night, at the dawn of Day, whenever Ace happens to read it during Night). If Ace returns the pm with the identity of who the wolves sniff during night, then your theory does in fact have validity.

also nice vocabulary Rolled :B
anonymous_old
Vote: Chris

Time to read the thread in detail and read all chat logs today. Yayyyy.
KRZY
damn looks like missing out on chat was a terrible thing to do

someone post a full log for me please?
Derekku
I don't get on #wwg for a couple of days and I miss everything. :| Chat logs plz
Zerostarry
Vote: 0_o
show more