forum

The Werewolf Game 5 (Ended by Host Decision)

posted
Total Posts
show more
0_o
vote Wojjan

I think it's pretty obvious that everyone (including Rolled) is just fooling around; it seems to me like you're looking for an excuse to take out a power player.
Zerostarry
Vote: matthewtck

I just don't like your vibe >:C
aRiskOfRain

Wojjan wrote:

Although this might just be you trying to be funny and mocking the RVS.
Covering your back in case people find you suspicious much?
KRZY
Vote : Wojjan

for the same reason that 0_o pointed out.

Also I don't like your avatar AT ALL.
WhoAteFred
Shit, being dragged against my will to the Keys with no internet sucks. And now I come back with the majority of the votes. Well, I'll just vote later, seeing as I have to catch up.
WhoAteFred
OK, just finished reading up the thread, and I only have this to say:

Wojjan wrote:

also trying to get a penalty on vote-changing, which is usually a sign/part of discussion during the day phase. Why penalize people if they take into account different, and possibly - especially with a 4-day Day phase - new arguments?
Wait, where did Rolled say this? Only one I saw trying to penalize vote-changing is Two. With this and reasons mentioned above,
Vote Wojjan
Rolled
hi wwg :[. i am regretful to inform that my computer exploded, and it could be a number of things that went wrong that will most likely take a bit of time to troubleshoot. im not going to drop out of the game on the chance that my pc starts magically working, but my activity will be seriously hindered until it gets up and running.

if anybody is curious and tech savvy, a fuse blew in my house which hard reset my pc. upon powering on, there is no response from my monitor other than just an orange light. video card is on-board, and windows doesnt even boot afaik. its probably something wrong with the mobo in which i am in no financial situation to repair :[, so until then, ill be connecting to osu from my ps3 to catch up on wwg, but it is a pain in the ass to browse. sry Ace, sry players :(
nardii
Can't you use a mouse and keyboard with your PS3? Well, I know I certainly wouldn't have typed that with a controller :P
anonymous_old
I will have money to spare. =X?
LadySuburu

Rolled wrote:

hi wwg :[. i am regretful to inform that my computer exploded, and it could be a number of things that went wrong that will most likely take a bit of time to troubleshoot. im not going to drop out of the game on the chance that my pc starts magically working, but my activity will be seriously hindered until it gets up and running.

if anybody is curious and tech savvy, a fuse blew in my house which hard reset my pc. upon powering on, there is no response from my monitor other than just an orange light. video card is on-board, and windows doesnt even boot afaik. its probably something wrong with the mobo in which i am in no financial situation to repair :[, so until then, ill be connecting to osu from my ps3 to catch up on wwg, but it is a pain in the ass to browse. sry Ace, sry players :(
Good luck with the computer, hope you didn't lose anything important.
dkun

Rolled wrote:

its probably something wrong with the mobo in which i am in no financial situation to repair :[, so until then, ill be connecting to osu from my ps3 to catch up on wwg, but it is a pain in the ass to browse. sry Ace, sry players :(
Will donate VIA paypal if you request it.

More forum lurking leads me to...

DeathxShinigami wrote:

Vote: matthewtck
Least experienced, poor time zone location and lack of maturity.
I concur.
Vote matthewtck ~
Two_old
how do you people not know that offering him money is creepy?
Cuddlebun
lynching someone because they are new to/bad at the game is a terrible reason, unless this leads to them revealing themselves as wolf/vampire
Topic Starter
AceOfArrows
Status is updated:

Vote Tally
matthewtck (4 Votes: LadySuburu, DeathxShinigami, Zerostarry, dkun)
Wojjan (4 Votes: nardi11011, 0_o, DJ KRZY, whoatefred)
whoatefred (3 Votes: Chris, Two, Rolled)
Rolled (2 Votes: strager, Wojjan)
Derekku Chan (2 Votes: Derekku Chan, DiamondCrash)
DeathxShinigami (2 Votes: Oyashiro Beatrice, matthewtck)
thepianist (1 Vote: I_Tatsuo_I)
DJ KRZY (1 Vote: thepianist)
Oyashiro Beatrice (1 Vote: adam2046)

The lead is currently a tie between Matt and Wojjan.

Also: Rolled, sorry to hear about your PC. At least you do still have your PS3, and can still (even if only crudely) keep up with the WWG.

Also, offering Rolled money is not creepy. Hearing that he got it and used it for something other than his PC would be. I'd offer him some myself if I had any to spare.
Derekku
Neither pieguy nor Ival have posted yet for Day 1. Since the day ends in like... 45 hours, I'd say that they should get their butts in here. :X

pieguy seems to be a bit more active on the forums than Ival, so I'll give pieguy a friendly vote as a nudge. :p
Lilac
Vote: whoatefred

For a three way tie.
Ivalset
Vote Todesengal for being a bitch, specifically my bitch.

I'd vote Derekku but he's such an adorable bitch that I just can't bring myself to do it. You are so cute.
Derekku
Ival <3
Cuddlebun
implying I am not an adorable bitch
Lilac
The tension. D:

I sense bitch fight.
Topic Starter
AceOfArrows
Status is updated.

Also, what Tode should do about this situation:

A) Cause pain, possibly death, to Ivalset for being rude.
B) Cause pain, possibly death, to Derekku Chan for being purportedly more adorable than herself.
C) Sing "You Are A Pirate" to prove her adorableness.
D) Emo, /wrists.
pieguyn

Derekku Chan wrote:

Neither pieguy nor Ival have posted yet for Day 1. Since the day ends in like... 45 hours, I'd say that they should get their butts in here. :X

pieguy seems to be a bit more active on the forums than Ival, so I'll give pieguy a friendly vote as a nudge. :p
Heh, I'm still trying to figure out who to vote for.

*reads the thread again*

All I notice is that no one seems to be taking it seriously at this point, and those that are accusing others seem to be doing so on the basis of something that is actually just fooling around. I did notice this, though:

0_o wrote:

vote Wojjan

I think it's pretty obvious that everyone (including Rolled) is just fooling around; it seems to me like you're looking for an excuse to take out a power player.
It seems to me like 0_o is just looking for a semi-valid excuse to kill somebody. Yes, it's what Wojjan did, but 0_o just gives me bad vibes. Thus, I vote 0_o until I come up with something else.
Topic Starter
AceOfArrows
And so the pie guy, votes for the face guy.

Updated again.
Lilac

Ace Of Hearts wrote:

Status is updated.

Also, what Tode should do about this situation:

A) Cause pain, possibly death, to Ivalset for being rude. Almost a definite no.
B) Cause pain, possibly death, to Derekku Chan for being purportedly more adorable than herself. B-But--
C) Sing "You Are A Pirate" to prove her adorableness. Hmm... I wouldn't mind trying to do that.
D) Emo, /wrists. She's already done that, don't be rude.
Topic Starter
AceOfArrows
Nobody told me that, I had no idea. I thought that here on Osu, the whole "emo, /wrists" thing was associated more with SFG than anyone/anything else.

If that did come off as rude, I apologize.

...Ugh, that's about the sixth or seventh time I've said that in the last week or so, and not just here. I keep offending people and/or getting bitched at every time I try to joke around lately. Maybe I'll just shut my mouth for a while.
Two_old
you take things so seriously

you should always assume someone isn't serious before assuming they are

unless it's bolded
Lilac
Oops, I didn't mean that to be serious...

Oh dear...

I-I didn't mean that what you said was rude... D:
Cuddlebun
contrary to what some might believe, I do know how to take a joke, and obviously Ace didn't know/intend it to be hurtful . I don't, however, appreciate you airing my more sensitive information in public. Please try to avoid that in the future.
Chris_old
wat
Ivalset

Todesengal wrote:

contrary to what some might believe, I do know how to take a joke, and obviously Ace didn't know/intend it to be hurtful . I don't, however, appreciate you airing my more sensitive information in public. Please try to avoid that in the future.
Okay, that is pretty adorable.
Rolled
oh my god. ps3 has typing character limit :(

@pieguy- it is odd that you feel that way about faceman. casting suspicion towards him for casting the same suspicion towards another, and even recognizing that in your vote post bothers me. Is there any other reasoning you can provide (other than bad vibes) for why your vote went to him, as opposed to say, wojjan?

ps - i appreciate all your kind words of donations and stuff, but icould never accept any kind of gift/loans from you nice ppls ^__^
anonymous_old

Rolled wrote:

ps - i appreciate all your kind words of donations and stuff, but icould never accept any kind of gift/loans from you nice ppls ^__^
Jerk.

Rolled, Wojjie, and 0_o seem to be vampy buddies. amirite?
adam2046

strager wrote:

Rolled wrote:

Jerk.

Seems about right.
Hijiri Tezuka

strager wrote:

Rolled wrote:

Jerk.

If you keep pointing fingers at people, this will all end in tears.
(Just like WWG4)
adam2046

Oyashiro Beatrice wrote:

(Just like WWG4)
Ok, let's just not accuse anyone of anything.
I'm sure things will go well.
DeathxShinigami

adam2046 wrote:

Oyashiro Beatrice wrote:

(Just like WWG4)
Yeah, we'll be stuck in these constant split votes then~
Two_old
the blank space makes me sad
Hijiri Tezuka

adam2046 wrote:

Oyashiro Beatrice wrote:

(Just like WWG4)
Last time he did that, it ended with me and NoHitter being 6 feet under >__> Last thing we need is a repeat of WWG4
adam2046

Oyashiro Beatrice wrote:

Last time he did that, it ended with me and NoHitter being 6 feet under >__> Last thing we need is a repeat of WWG4
Is there something wrong with that?
You won't get anywhere in this game if you're not prepared to lose a few humans.
Of course lynching humans isn't the desired outcome here what do you expect will happen if we all just hold hands and get along?
Hijiri Tezuka

adam2046 wrote:

Oyashiro Beatrice wrote:

Is there something wrong with that?
You won't get anywhere in this game if you're not prepared to lose a few humans.
Of course lynching humans isn't the desired outcome here what do you expect will happen if we all just hold hands and get along?
>__> Fine, you prooved your point
show more