forum

The Werewolf Game 5 (Ended by Host Decision)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
AceOfArrows
That's everyone.

Day 1 post will be up simultaneously along with updating the Status post.

Please wait momentarily.
Topic Starter
AceOfArrows
The Werewolf Game, Season 5: The Vampire Experiment

Dawn

The 25 woke up and made their way out to the town square, anxious to see what was going to happen this time.

There was a plasma TV mounted to the clock tower; it looked extremely out-of-place in the otherwise drabby-looking town.

As usual, the screen lit up by itself, and who should appear but Dracula himself; he'd apparently decided to be a co-proctor. "Good evening, citizens, and welcome to the fine town of Transylvania. Let's not mince words, and cut to the chase."

He explained, "Some number of you, whose number and names I shall not disclose, were injected with arctic vampire DNA while you were sleeping last night. These are not your usual kind which feast on blood alone and turn others into vampires as well; instead, those of you infected will have a craving for both flesh and blood."

Continuing, he said, "Of course, the entertainment I shall derive from observing your village will come from those of you who are still Human, but possess abilities which you either brought with you or were bestowed upon you by your proximity to my own CastleVania. I will watch as surely several of you will claim, either truthfully or in falsehood, to possess such abilities, and begin placing an eye of suspicion on those around you as you discuss the possibilities."

Moreover, he said, "Each day, you shall all place a vote against another villager whom you believe to be one of the Vampires. At sundown, whomever has the most votes against them shall be hanged in the gallows. This will continue taking place until I give confirmation that all the vampires have died, which will occur the morning after you kill the last one. It will be a long and arduous process, and several of the humans will die in the process, but with determination, perhaps you will win. 'Weeping will remain for a night, but rejoicing comes in the morning.' Psalm 30:5, I believe. I suppose that's all it is necessary to say. May the more intelligent team win."

With that, Dracula's image disappeared from the screen, and it went blank.

Day 1

During This Phase: Public discussion and lynch voting.

Deadline For This Phase: 8:00 PM EST on Thursday, July 1st. This allows a bit less than 4 days for discussion.
Tatsuo
*Tatsuo looks up at the plasma screen*
... Well then...
Anyone up for some nachos? :)
DJblackthorne
I could go for some nachos dipped in cheese.
Tatsuo
Let's go get some nachos then blackthorne
Topic Starter
AceOfArrows
Just some reminders:

1) Don't forget we have an IRC chat channel; I suggest everyone who can to use it, as sometimes pertinent/suspicious information is shared there that may not necessarily be repeated in the thread. Here's the link again: irc://irc.3-wave.com/#wwg

2) Remember, it may be Day 1, and it may be difficult to place suspicion this early in the game, but it is still necessary to lynch someone, so you must still place a lynch vote.
DeathxShinigami
Vote: I_Tatsuo_I
For wanting to get nachos with a friend.
Topic Starter
AceOfArrows
And so we have our first (extremely random) vote.
Hijiri Tezuka
Vote:DeathxShingami for randomly voting without an apparent cause.
*This is gonna go on for a while .-.*
KRZY
Damn I wanted to make that first random vote but oh well, fuck time zones.

Won't RV for now.
DeathxShinigami
/unvoting

Although I have an idea now...
Topic Starter
AceOfArrows
This's gonna be a really interesting game.

I'm glad I've made the changes to the way the Status post is organized that I did.
adam2046
Vote: stra-
Holy fuck Oyster, your sig's still massive and eye hurting.
Vote: Oyahshio Beantracks
thepianist
Vote DJ KRZY

For hating time zones.
Tatsuo
Vote: thepianist
For hating people who hate timezones.
Two_old
you people realize that you can only unvote once without being penalized right
Topic Starter
AceOfArrows
Two: Read the Notifications in the Status post. I killed the Suspicion Counter. Therefore, there is no Suspicion Point penalty for multiple votechanges (because Suspicion Points don't exist this game). :p
Two_old
why are you preventing me from making them stop
Derekku
Vote: Two for trying to ruin others' fun.
Derekku
Bitch, what the hell do you think you're doing?

Unvote. Vote Derekku for being a supportergot.
Topic Starter
AceOfArrows
Suspicion Counter or no (and pain in my ass or no), they're still allowed to change their votes all they like.

Although if I start seeing 4, 5, 6 votechanges by the same person within 24-48 hours, I may have to start booting some head.
thepianist

I_Tatsuo_I wrote:

Vote: thepianist
For hating people who hate timezones.
Timezones are easy. : o

Google "New York time" and it shoes Ace of Hearts was up at ~ 2 AM (which by the way, thanks for hosting~ ^^).
matthewtck
I am a Civilian. believe it or not cause that's the truth...
matthewtck
err...is it dangerous for me to just role claim like that?
matthewtck
vote DeathxShinigami
for being the first one of voting a random vote, hence, making him the most suspicious for me.
Lilac

matthewtck wrote:

I am a Civilian. believe it or not cause that's the truth...
People think they can go round, blurting that everything they say is the truth.

We need decisive evidence.

EDIT: Also, please refrain from triple posting. Try editing your post like this.
matthewtck
okay, i didn't know that we couldn't triple post.
DJblackthorne
It's a general (and on occasion, unspoken) rule on every forum that you shouldn't post more than once, you might want to remember that rule for future use. Plus, it's just plain useless to post three times when there is an edit button on hand.
aRiskOfRain
Vote: Derek

self voting is gay~
anonymous_old
Note:

EDITING POSTS IS DISCOURAGED IN WWG/MAFIA.

Double/triple posting is acceptable in the Off-Topic/Forum Game threads.

Anyway.

Vote: Rolled for hating the RVS.
Wojjan
vote strager
seriously that avatar aaaaaaa
nardii
Vote: Wojjan for being kawaii desu~
Rolled
You all are faggots
Two_old
I suggest a phantom vote for unvoting twice
Chris_old
Vote: whoatefred
Two_old
Rolled
DeathxShinigami
I wonder who else is planning to ride the whoatefred wave. @_@
LadySuburu
Vote: matthewtck

Mhmm.
Topic Starter
AceOfArrows
Status is updated. Geez, lots of votes against lots of different people. o.o

Also, matt: You can claim whatever you want. The degree of "danger" derived from a roleclaim is based on who paid any attention to it in the first place, and of those who did pay it any mind, who believed it and who didn't.

Also, double- or triple-posting is well-known as a suspicion avoider in WW/Mafia games, as it eliminates any questions about what you may have edited from what you posted before. I do allow post-editing in my WWGs though, so if you just need to add something you forgot to mention, it probably won't be held against you (unless you remove something you'd once said).
show more