forum

The Werewolf Game 5 (Ended by Host Decision)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Rolled
Nope. Role PMs go.
Topic Starter
AceOfArrows
Right you are, it would seem.

Signups are over now, I shall now do role determination.

CROSS YOUR FINGERS PEOPLE :3
WhoAteFred
I shall do no crossing of any kind.

Except maybe double-crossing.
Firo Prochainezo
FFFFFUUUUU-
Should have come earlier! D:<
Chris_old
Send the PMs.
WhoAteFred
Ace is still choosing which roles will be played. Give it a while.
Topic Starter
AceOfArrows
I will send them when your roles are determined. I still do this crap the old-fashioned way.

Now: Names in hats, will be drawing momentarily.
Next: PM Preparation.
Then: Send PMs.
Rolled

fffff again :(
Topic Starter
AceOfArrows
Ugh. This crap takes forever.

Role PMs are typed, and will be going out over the next 20-30 minutes or so.
anonymous_old
It's been 45. ;_;
anonymous_old
An hour. =[[[
DeathxShinigami
At first I was pumped about this but now I'm like... :(
anonymous_old
GOT IT CONFIRMING IN THREAD I'M SO EVIL HAHAHAHA.
LadySuburu
Role Claim: WWG Participant.
Topic Starter
AceOfArrows
Alright bitches. All Role IDs are sent.

If for whatever strange reason you didn't get yours, let me know immediately so I can re-send it.

Role Confirmation Phase

During This Phase: I receive Role ID confirmations (Iknorite?!)

Deadline: Whenever they're all in. That's when we start the game.
WhoAteFred
Broken tags ftw?
Anyway, role confirmed.
DeathxShinigami
I'm completely thrilled...Really I am

Confirmed
Topic Starter
AceOfArrows
You're supposed to confirm by sending me a PM reply (which strager did, despite the fact that he also said something in-thread).

Accepting it regardless (as I don't think I specifically said the reply also had to be a PM :/).
Derekku
Posting now so bitches don't try to use inactivity as grounds for suspicion again. :v
Topic Starter
AceOfArrows
Okay people, as has been tradition for a while now, I will now prevent breakage of rule 3-1 by posting

Role ID Templates

As always, I must provide all the role ID templates, even for roles I am not actually using, and the only ID sent to multiple recipients was the Vampire ID; all others were sent individually, including Civvie IDs. Anyway, here we go! :3

Vampire ID wrote:

Werewolf Game 5 Role Identification for [Usernames]

You are the Vampires.

[The list was reiterated here in a more organized manner.]

This means there are [number] of you in total, with the Vampire Count having a magical ability to determine one Human's role each night.

Your spokes-vamp does not have to be your Count, if you don't want, but it might be more convenient, as the Count will have to PM me each Night to tell me if he's using his ability anyway.

Your Obligations
You're the Vampires, so obviously, it's your duty to avoid lynch votes by any means necessary.

During the Day, act as normal as possible, making sure you cast your lynch vote (trust me, I've had people who have forgotten to cast their vote because they've been Wolves).

Restrictions and Limitations
You get one kill per Night. Please discuss it first.

Remember that the first PM I get from a Vamp with a Human name on it, that is the kill for the Night. No second-guessing each other. I'm serious.

Notes
Nothing to note, really.

To confirm your place in this game, you must reply to this PM. You do not need to refer to your role by name in your reply.

Seer ID wrote:

Werewolf Game 5 Role Identification for [Username]

You are the Seer.
(This means you are Human.)

Your Obligations
During the Day, you must cast your lynch vote.

Each Night, you must PM me telling me whether or not you're exercising your ability (to know how many Vampires are left).

If so, I will tell you how many Vampires there are.

If not, or if you fail to PM me by the Nightly deadline, I will assume you are not using your ability that Night.

After a few uses, the Vampires will start catching on that someone is sensing their presence.

Overuse of your ability will see to it that they discover who you are.

Notes
Nothing to note, really.

To confirm your place in this game, you must reply to this PM. You do not need to refer to your role by name in your reply.

Psychic ID wrote:

You are the Psychic.

Your Obligations

Each Night, you must PM me telling me whether or not you're exercising your ability, which is to discern the role identity of any one other player of your choice.

If so, give me a name, and I will provide you with their ID.

If not, or if you fail to PM me by the Nightly deadline, I will assume you are not using your ability that Night.

I've decided not to restrict the Psychic this game. (Nobody was informed of this yet, but they'll know when the template for this ID goes up.)

Notes
Nothing to note, really.

Insomniac ID wrote:

You are the Insomniac.

Your Obligations

Each Night, you must PM me telling me whether or not you were able to sleep.

If you tell me you were unable to sleep, I'll provide you with the name of one of the Vampires.

If you tell me you were able to sleep, or if you fail to PM me by the Nightly deadline, I will assume you are not using your ability that Night.

Being awake at Night has its advantages and disadvantages. You'll definitely discover the identity of a Vampire, and may even spot others acting the same Night(s) you're up.

However, it won't take long before the Vampires start spotting YOU, too. Be careful!!

Notes
Nothing to note, really.

Coroner ID wrote:

You are the Coroner.

Your Obligations

You have no Nightly obligations to me; rather, in your case, it is I who am obligated to you. Each Night, I will tell you the role of the person who was lynched at Sundown.

As soon as I learn the name of the person the Vampires have chosen to nightkill, I will send you a second PM with the role of the person they chose.

Your role doesn't come with any.

Notes
Nothing to note, really.

Vigilante ID wrote:

You are the Vigilante.

Your Obligations

Also, during any Day phase, you are able to declare your role publicly, and shoot and kill any one person of your choice using your gun, which comes with a single silver bullet (this must be done in the thread for all to see; I cannot accept shot declarations through the IRC channel or by any other means). That person is dead immediately upon my in-thread confirmation of your declaration.

You have no Nightly obligations.

You've only got one bullet, so think hard; be sure you've made the right choice before shooting.

Notes
Nothing to note, really.

Guardian Angel ID wrote:

You are the Guardian Angel.

Your Obligations

Each Night, you must PM me telling me whether you're protecting anyone tonight.

If so, give me the name, and I will see to it that that person does not see harm.

You can protect yourself, if you like.

You cannot protect yourself if you happen to be the last Human remaining at the end of the game. The remaining Vampires will team up on you and kill you.

You cannot protect the same person more than one Night in a row unless the Vampires chose the same target you did (a successful protect). Then you may protect them again the next Night.

Notes
Nothing to note, really.

Priest ID wrote:

Werewolf Game Role Identification for [Username]

You are the Priest.

Your Obligations

You have no Nightly obligations to me.

Anytime during any Day or Night phase, you may choose to resurrect one person of your choice.

If you choose to do it during the daytime, it is your choice whether to do it publicly or privately; publicly declaring your role in-thread for a public resurrection will prove your humanity.

If you choose to resurrect someone at night, your only option is privately. PM me the name and I'll let them know they've been resurrected and are back in.

You can only resurrect ONE person ONE time. Think hard and be sure before doing it!

Notes
Nothing to note, really.

Ninja ID wrote:

You are the Ninja.

Your Obligations

Each Night, you must PM me telling me if you're doing any stealthy assassinating tonight.

If so, give me the name. They will be killed (unless the Vamps already got to them that same Night - in which case, you screwed up :p)

If not, or if you fail to PM me before the Nightly deadline, I will assume you are not killing anyone tonight.

You can exercise your ability on as many Nights as you like, but if you start wiping out the Humans FOR the Vamps, you'll earn the Humans' contempt (and the Vamps' thanks and admiration).

Because you may unknowingly kill a Human, you will want to be absolutely sure before deciding to assassinate anyone.

Notes
Nothing to note, really.

Mad Scientist ID wrote:

You are the Mad Scientist.

Your Obligations

Each Night, you must PM me telling me if you're injecting anyone with your DNA enhancement compound.

If so, give me their name, and they will receive a new Role ID that Night.

You have [number] vials of your compound.

Major things to note are as follows:

* The compound may give them another role on top of any aux they may have already had, or it may change their role.
* There is a low, but still very real, possibility that the compound may transform a Human into a Vampire. (Be careful!!)
* If used unknowingly on a Vampire, it will cause them to develop an Auxiliary Role.
* Possibilities for Humans include: Seer, Psychic, Insomniac, Coroner, Guardian Angel, Priest, Ninja.
* Possibilities for Vampires include: Psychic, Coroner, Priest. (Note to MS and anyone viewing the template: for reasons why Vamps are exempt from other rolegains, just ask, although I think it's pretty obvious in each case).

Notes
Nothing to note, really.

Unknown Celebrity ID wrote:

You are the Unknown Celebrity.

Your Obligations

You have no Nightly obligations to me.

However, if you are killed, the village will find out the next day in the newspaper, and that day's lynching will be cancelled.

Your role comes with nothing that can be restricted.

Notes
Nothing to note, really.

Civilian ID wrote:

You are a Civilian.
(This means you are human, but it also means you do not possess an Aux Role. Sorry; maybe next time. Even being a Civilian is important though - your lynch vote is as important as anyone else's.)

Your Obligations

You have no obligations during Night phases; just wait them out.

Your role does not come with any restrictions or penalties.

matthewtck
Yeah!!! i am confirmed!!!!!!
Topic Starter
AceOfArrows
Yup, that's what a green name means.

And if you die, you get to be red with strikeout. :3
WhoAteFred
I'm guessing soon the list will look like a christmas tree.
KRZY
CONFIRMED
thepianist
Confirmed.
anonymous_old
So I forgot to mention this.

I will have low activity 27 Jun ~ 5 Jul. That's like ... one and a half WWG days. =S
nardii

strager wrote:

So I forgot to mention this.

I will have low activity 27 Jun ~ 5 Jul. That's like ... one and a half WWG days. =S
This is obviously an excuse for lurking :P
Wojjan
Hi you guys Civvie 4 lyfe

Hey Rolled

you're human too right?
Two_old
LadySuburu is a wolf.
LadySuburu

Two wrote:

LadySuburu is a wolf.
Agreed. That means you don't have to lynch me, cause the bad guys are all vampires, y'know.
Two_old
Your reply just reinforces it, thanks.
0_o
shoot him Two

SHOOT HIM
Topic Starter
AceOfArrows
Ain't no Viggies gonna be shootin' nobody yet, we ain't be started yet, y'hear?
Lilac
What's that sound I hear?

That shitz the wind that's pulling you down~
Topic Starter
AceOfArrows
That's everyone except Tatsuo.

As soon as I get a confirm from him, we start.
Chris_old
He's never gonna come back.
anonymous_old
Never gonna give you up.
DJblackthorne
Never gonna let you down.
Topic Starter
AceOfArrows
Never gonna run around and desert me (hopefully). :3
Tatsuo
Sorry!
I suppose I should get on osu! during the weekends now due to this =P