forum

The Werewolf Game 5 (Ended by Host Decision)

posted
Total Posts
show more
pieguyn
I'll sign up again.

I vote for reusing the Touhou theme, since it never got to finish. I doubt everyone else will want to use the same theme again though.
0_o
I vote against Touhou since I DON'T GET ANY OF IT ;_;

I think the theme should be something that is mostly relevant to everyone.
dkun

0_o wrote:

I think the theme should be something that is mostly relevant to everyone.
In as well.
Topic Starter
AceOfArrows
Signups are updated. o.o 12 people within a few hours ain't all that bad. I may close signups earlier than protracted if we get a ton of people in the next few days.

Theme's still undecided, for the record.
Zerostarry
Signing up.
thepianist
Signing up~
nardii
join plz
KRZY
Also joining.
nardii

DJblackthorne wrote:

Two wrote:

U.S. politics theme
Oh god, i luled.
There WAS actually a game with an U.S. politics theme.

It failed. Horribly.
anonymous_old
INJUSTICE

INJUSTICE

INJUSTICE!!!
adam2046

strager wrote:

INJUSTICE

INJUSTICE

INJUSTICE!!!
strager is a wolf.
Cuddlebun
ace please reserve a spot for Rolled, since he is coming back either today or tomorrow but he told me he wants to play
Topic Starter
AceOfArrows
Signups updated. o.o We've got 17 already. Maybe signups'll only be another day or two if we get several more people.

Tode: I know your word is good, as 1) I trust you, 2) Rolled plays in every Werewolf/Mafia game, and 3) you're both forum regulars, so I put him on the list.

Edit-in: I just got the hint, strager. You're on the signup list now.

Edit-in 2: I've not received or thought of any other good ideas, so we're sticking you guys in Transylvania and importing some arctic vampire DNA (resulting in a Castlevania-ish kind of theme) unless another really convincing idea pops up. The new theme will not affect any role names other than Werewolves, which, obviously, would be called Vampires.

Edit-in 3: Okay, themecrap is figured out. The subtitle is posted, along with the trailer. :3
anonymous_old
Whatever.
DeathxShinigami
I'm joining only because we have banned people who can't join d:
Topic Starter
AceOfArrows
Signups are updated again. Looks like we have 19 now. I'm happy! ^.^ 25 would be great, that would make for an awesome game.
Cuddlebun
vampires???

Team Edward <3 ;)

/obligatory Twilight joke
Hijiri Tezuka
I'll play again; now that I've learned my lesson from before ;-;
Topic Starter
AceOfArrows
I have never seen Twilight, but I have heard of the "sparkly" reference. I just don't know what it means. o.o

Status post is updated with OB's signup.
Rolled
Fuck you tode.

Team jacob.

Tode is a wolf.

Confirming my sign up. thx toad
nardii

Rolled wrote:

Team jacob.
^
Cuddlebun
Jacob is the werewolf you faggots, Edward is the vampire

I now know the identities of two wolves before the game's even started go Tode
nardii
But the vampires are the werewolves in this game, so there's no harm in being a werewolf ;)
dkun

nardi11011 wrote:

Rolled wrote:

Team jacob.
^
^
Two_old
'^' is gay
LadySuburu
I call Team "I don't sparkle or howl at the moon."

Actually, anything but normal civvy would allow me to pull some crazy gambit, so go ahead. Actually, I can even do that as a normal civvy.
Topic Starter
AceOfArrows
o.o I'm on Alucard's team 'cuz I know nothing about Twilight.
Lilac
Why are we even talking about Twilight?
anonymous_old

MarioBros777 wrote:

Why are we even talking about Twilight?
Because Ace of Hearts is really a girl.
adam2046

LadySuburu wrote:

I'm crazy.
Hey everyone! Let's role claim day 1!
It'll be great!
Topic Starter
AceOfArrows

strager wrote:

Because Ace of Hearts is really a girl.
Which would make me about as much of a girl as LadySuburu

I thought I told you not to tell people things like that. They might believe you and think I look like my avatar. OH! I did used to have something in common with Lisa Sakakino though. I used to bitch about my single-ness a lot. But ever since I gave up on getting a boygirlfriend, I have found I don't complain about it nearly as much. *thumbs-up*
adam2046

Narina wrote:

Me and Suburu are girl buddies <3

You shouldn't just assume because I'm a girl, I like twilight strager T_T. They might believe you. OH! I do like Edward though. I think about his face all the time~. But ever since I gave up on getting a boyfriend, I have found I don't think about it nearly as much. *thumbs-up*
Topic Starter
AceOfArrows

Narina wrote:

I did not say that, although the part about Subi and I being girl-buddies is true. We're both Love Power holders, so we get along really well. <3 I don't think about boys at all anymore, though, actually, now that you mention it...I dunno why, but lately, Subi's the only one I think about. I...didn't even consider girls until I met her, I guess I just thought before that it was kinda wrong. o.o I'm considering asking her out next week after we kill that dragon. o//o I'm really, really nervous!!
Cuddlebun

Narina wrote:

Edward-kun <3
DJblackthorne
Your father would like to have a talk Ace.

Topic Starter
AceOfArrows

Narina wrote:

I didn't say that either. o.o Where are all these misquotes coming from?? And actually, I've killed a few vampires myself. They do look and act human, so it was kinda hard to do at first. But after a few, I kinda got used to it. That mansion wasn't so scary anymore after that. I also killed the possessed portrait displayed in the Gothic Room. Geez, that thing was tough; I was forced to use most of my supplies. I almost couldn't afford to restock. >.< I had a good team though, so it was very entertaining, at least. o.o Wait, have you heard of the Love Power? I can offer to explain! ^.^
Lilac
Please.

Explain what Love Power is.

It just piqued my curiosity.
anonymous_old
A<3 is creepily good at being an authentic woman.

Hmm...

Also, YOU LIAR! YOU SAID I WAS ON YOUR MIND! ;_;
matthewtck
this looks fun :D so i'm in....
anonymous_old

matthewtck wrote:

this looks fun :D so i'm in....
Oh dear.
show more