Thanks for your mod!!
Cerulean Veyron wrote:Hello! From my queue~
[- - General - -]
- - Uncheck the widescreen support on the Insane diff's setup. Since the rest of the diffs are already disabled. Fixed
- One of your hitsounds has a potential to keep the beatmap away from rankability. The "drum-hitnormal.wav" is lengthen 28ms, which is really short. As what the criteria tells abou it, it should be at least 100ms long. I will see what to do
[- - Easy - - Remaped the whole diff]
- 00:21:872 (1) - You could try polishing this sharp slider a bit more, it looks solid but not very usual. Something like this should improve it's aesthetics, with a perfect 1.1x spacing for sure.
- 00:44:596 - Perhaps you should at least add a circle here, since you've tried making a little consistency of rhythm composition alike on the next two kiai times on 01:28:011 (2) - and 02:22:279 (2) - . So filling up the rhythm on this one will give emphasis much more better.
- 00:49:006 (1,2) - I prefer replacing these notes into a 2/4 slider and a circle. Nearly the same reason as above according to the rhythm consistency. You should give more attention to that imo.
- 01:17:496 (2,3) - & 01:25:637 (5,1) - Between these two notes is a 1x spacing, your default spacing on most verses is 1.1x. I may think this might be a mistake or overlooked while using the distance spacing in each every note.
- 02:19:904 (4,1) - The same issue as above.
- 02:28:045 (2,1) - This is some sudden jump though, and probably could have a potential subjective issue. So I highly recommend changing the spacing of this.
- 02:41:612 (2,1) - Another one, 0.9x spacing. I suggest you should give more attention both to spacing and rhythm as well imo.
[- - Normal - -]
- 00:08:305 (1) - Well, if you're actually not using the middle sliderpoint on the straight slide body. Then it's probably unnecessary to be kept there. I recommend removing it. Fixed
- 00:34:082 (3,4) - The previous parallel is acceptable, but I think you should try something more smooth and a bit curvy that would fit better than the linear flow here, it wouldn't hurt much if you give it a try though. Just my personal opinion. I changed the patern but it's still lineal, I don't think linean flow fits bad there
- 00:57:146 (1,2,3) - I think you should start differing the patterning here, it might be a little repetitive when repeating the same substance even though it flipped back or reversed. So I probably suggest a change of the structure here. I think it's good how is now,I don't feel it repetitive and it's probably better to help reading it at the second time.
- 01:26:993 (1) - I can hear that the downbeat on 01:27:672 - is probably a good place for a click imo. Maybe replacing the reverse arrow and 01:28:011 (2) - into one 1/1 slider. Gives a little more impact emphasizing both track and rhythm, which is pretty good for it's density imo. Changed
- 01:47:344 (3) - Optional objective: This has a possible improvement for aesthetics here in my point of view on this slider. How about creating a curve on the linear slide body? Might outcome a blanket ofc, but it also makes the slider more incentive in structural flowing and patterning. But it's up to you if you would mind changing it or not. Good idea, done
- 02:21:261 (1) - The same thing for the downbeat slider on 01:26:993 (1) - Changed
[- - Insane - -]
- 00:10:679 (8,9,1) - I literally prefer the stacking should be on slider (1)'s head rather than circle (8) for track density. It emphasizes the vocals pretty much a lot if so. Don't worry, it won't hurt the spacing if you stacked them correctly so yeah.
- 00:36:795 (7,9,11) - I'm a bit dazed here for the readability when I first saw this, it may be an issue especially if it's AR9 and might barely read circle (11) in gameplay. Well if you don't mind, try a manual stacking at least for visibility. so it wouldn't be a bit confusing at first.
- 00:42:901 (8,1) - The spacing is okay and great, but what I could probably see here is some awkward small overlap on the slider (8)'s border. Well, I know it's because of the SV change, but at least try changing slider (1)'s position in order to avoid odd patternings.
- 01:15:461 (9,10,1) - I probably think swapping the distance spacing between (9)&(10) to (10)&(1) would be very suitable for the strong hit landing on the downbeat on 01:16:140 - . It totally deserves a small jump for a greater emphasis imo.
- 01:41:578 (3,5) - Well, that's one clear odd overlap there. Not sure if it's intentional or not, but there should be a way to necessarily change that without hurting the patterning consistency. Probably placing it onto another co-ordinates of the grid? Idk but basically just try something different for the sake of visibility.
I didn't change everything now because I will re-map a lot of parts of the diff fixing spacing issues, and of course I will have all this things in mind when I do it.
Structure is well made, but overall spacing and rhythm are very lacking. I've pointed out major things that bugged me the most, it's yet to be ready for BN somehow. There's still some room for working over it though, as well as for improvement.