Thanks for modding!!
mulraf wrote:Hey from my queue o/
I wrote that i'm not going to mod it yesterday since i won't find any mistakes. i'm gonna try it nevertheless since i like this map and would love to see it ranked :3
- 02:40:258 i understand what you did there but i would consider not doing this sudden break in kiai. aimod also suggests it. The kiai break feels good imo, the aimod suggests to don't use it less than 15 seconds, but the song finishes there
- I guess you already know that hitsounds are missing in most difficulties yes, I'll hitsound all difs soon
- It seems to be mostly fine but there are some parts in i guess every difficulty where the new combo's don't look right. try to use this as a guideline: thanks I'll have this on mindEasy:
monstrata wrote:This is a general issue. Once you've mastered how to do NC's, you'll know them for life!
NC's should be placed on the downbeat because that is the start of a new measure in a song. Lets look at the timeline: The large white ticks are the downbeats. Always try to have a New combo there. For easier difficulties, you may choose to NC every second downbeat, but make sure your pattern is consistent! If you NC every downbeat, don't randomly switch to every two downbeats. Only do so if the music shifts (for example, during a calm section or a slow-down).
Essentially, you want every downbeat to be the beginning of a New Combo, as such:
Another reason to NC may be because you are using a different slider-velocity. NC'ing the slider gives the player a better visual cue that the slider may be faster, or slower, and because of your NC, they will have more time to prepare.
- 00:42:238 i would add a note here. maybe stacked to the end of the last slider but that's up to you. Done
- It wouldn't be bad if there was a spinner somewhere. It is a guideline to have at least 1 spinner in every difficulty. I think this is especially important in easy difficulties since there are people doing this with fl+hr+hd+dt and in that case it's good to have a spinner to get a definite first place in my opinion for reference: t/385507 I can't find a part to use a spinner
- Think about adding a spinner here as well although it's not aaaas important as in easy imho.
- Looks perfectly fine to me.
- 01:47:343 I would personally change the sampleset to normal. good idea
- 02:25:336 wow, this pattern looks hard. think about making it a little easier. just a suggestion though. (edit: it looks harder than it plays. i'll still let that suggestion here) I think it's fine, maybe I'll reduce the DS if someone mentiont it again
- Looks fine as well
good luck with this :3 If i get enough kudosu i might shoot a star sometime since i really like it :3 sorry for answering to late and Really thanks for the star
Thanks for modding, help a lot
Yo, NM mod from queue.
Remember, I'm just expressing my opinion, so please don't take critism as offense, thanks~ c:
General● Nice Hitsounds! all difs will be hitsounded soon
● BG is 1 pixel to small for me, but that shouldn't be a problem.
● I really dislike the blue combo colour. It's so strongly coloured, could you make it darker or brighter please? Changed
Easy● Well, you have to fix all snapping issues in the AIMod. Listed in the difficulty appropriate gameplay elements. Fixed
● That's all for Easy.
Normal● Same with AIMod
● 00:06:629 (2,3) - The following slider of 2 flows not fluently. I recommend changing the slider shape. Changed
● That's all for Normal.
Advanced● 00:10:360 (7,1) - These are overlapping. Doesn't really look nice, does it? Fixed
● 00:32:064 (7) - X431 for perfect stack. Done
● 00:37:830 (9,2) - Overlapping~ fixed
● 00:44:612 (4) - I'd prefer the slider looking somehow like this. Good idea
● 00:47:665 (5,6,7,8) - Please change them somehow like the puush below, so they don't look so squished into one place. It looks waaaay better. u right, fixed
● 00:52:752 (4,6) - Overlapps. Meeeeeh. Fixed
● 01:31:413 (6,7) - How about CTRL+G these to make things more interesting? good idea
● 01:34:465 (7,1) - Dem overlapps tho fixed
● 01:37:857 (1,2,3) - Tbh, these slider look boring. Make them more interesting please. Why boring? I like the patern
● 01:41:587 (3) - Move 6 up so it doesn't touch the previous sliders. Done
● 01:53:287 (7) - X191 for perfect stack. Done
● 02:14:992 (2) - Y148 ^ Done
● 02:24:997 (4,5,6,7,8) - This looks messy~ :c Fixed
● 02:27:032 (2) - X393 Y205 for perfect stack. changed
● 02:32:119 (1,2,3) - Looks messy as well. Changed
● 02:34:832 (1,2,3) - The stacks could be better. (too lazy to do it myself =w=) Fixed
● 02:45:006 (3,5) - Overlapping. fixed
Insane● 00:22:568 (3,6) - These are slightly touching each other. Fixed
● 00:27:316 (1,3) - Pull these further away and correct the blanket. why? I like how it's now
● I'll actually skip this difficulty, I'd rather make the hardest difficulty more fun! >:3
Little Girl● Pull the AR to 9,5 please. I think it's too much 9.5, it's a 177bpm song
● 00:37:151 (9) - X376 Y72 and 00:37:490 (10) - X174 Y314 to make the jump more interesting. Last move 00:37:830 (11) - to X224 Y48 I changed it but not exactly how u say
● 00:45:630 (10) - X395 Y337 to stack with 00:44:612 (5) - and make the jump more interesting. I made something similar
● 00:46:647 (3,4) - Pull these away from - 00:45:969 (12) - changed
● 00:50:378 (1,2,3) - How about copy and pasting instead of these - 00:50:886 (4,5,6) - to make the pattern less messy? changed
● 01:01:060 (5,1,2,3,4,5) - This pattern is quite messy due to the overlapping~ fixed
● 01:11:235 (2) - Move like 5 down to avoid this one staying to close to the previous sliders. Done
● 01:40:231 (5) - X234 Y204 for stack with -01:40:570 (1) - done
● 01:42:774 (8) - Move this one ontop of the next slider. Looks less messy~ changed
● 01:56:509 (4) - Move to X331 Y229 for stack and more distance. Done
● 02:25:336 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Moving this pattern to the upper right would cause to too look less messy. I want the pattern to stay in the middle of the grid
That's it with my mod! Good luck rankin'! C:Thanks!! and sorry for aswring late.