forum

which beat maps have typical anime OST or a large variety?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mporiyoki
Hey guys, I had some problems when downloading beatmaps because whenever I download them Id get songs that are not very good. If you guys want to throw out some beatmaps or beatmap packs that have typical anime osts, vocaloid, or instrumentals

If you guys could , you guys can post the beatmaps and categorize them in by the anime name please do so because right now I need new animes to watch
trebby
Nobody wants to categorize and assemble a beatmap pack just for a small forum. Just use the search bar in the beatmap listing, search for songs you like.
pandaBee
Don't watch an anime called Boku.
Naravia

Mporiyoki wrote:

Hey guys, I had some problems when downloading beatmaps because whenever I download them Id get songs that are not very good. If you guys want to throw out some beatmaps or beatmap packs that have typical anime osts, vocaloid, or instrumentals

If you guys could , you guys can post the beatmaps and categorize them in by the anime name please do so because right now I need new animes to watch
the best way to find new anime to watch is to look at background pictures on osu
Vuelo Eluko
naravia's avatar is terrifying, looks like her face is expanding and melting off

anyway about 85% of the maps fit what you're looking for, avoid the packs and you should be fine.
Naravia

Riince wrote:

naravia's avatar is terrifying, looks like her face is expanding and melting off
thanks i set it like 4 years ago
BlackMidKnight
Probably you might have to hear the song preview first (click the play button when you hover your mouse into the thumbnail)... Or you are downloading an unranked beatmaps...
eeezzzeee
If you're looking for what anime/game/whatever its from, SOURCE is there for that