1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Video Games

show more
posted
So I just discovered Debug Camera.

A Binary System of a Binary System and a Binary System of a Star and a Binary System.
posted
Bounty hunting is fun, I got 60K from a single kill that took about 1 minute and 30 seconds.
Is it me or does time go extremely quickly when you play Elite?
posted
It's not just you. I've been exploring the Galactic Core, finding a lot of undiscovered Earth-Likes and generally messing around in Space.

I also took a little time to make a HUD generator which gives me a different HUD every time I play. It'd be counter-productive for Fighters, but for Exploring and Trading it's pretty neat IMO.
posted

Azure_Kite wrote:

YOGURTOVSKY wrote:

you can't really get by without a stick.
Mouse and Keyboard actually has pretty good controls all things considered. Swap out Roll and Pitch and you're good to go, unless you like using the Mouse X axis to control Roll.
I go by the default controls and can fly pretty good without problems, only things I have changed is pitch to inverted and zeroed the mouse deadzones. I don't really like flight sticks, but don't take the game that seriously anyway, just good fun to have bounty hunting with friends.
Or occasionally just screwing around, maybe exploring. :lol:
posted
Azure, exploring in Elite Dangerous is one of the many ways you can become Elite in the game, as long as you get to unexplored systems.
posted

ElliottB1 wrote:

Azure, exploring in Elite Dangerous is one of the many ways you can become Elite in the game, as long as you get to unexplored systems.
Uhh, no shit, Sherlock. They don't even need to be unexplored systems. All ranks in ED are awarded for making a certain amount of money through those actions, nothing more, or less. Unexplored Systems simply give you extra credits and recognition when you turn in the Cartographic data.
posted
hOi
Anyone else still play this?
posted

LoliFlan wrote:

hOi
Anyone else still play this?
Nope. I quit upon the release of Horizons.
posted
wow that makes me sad
posted
I'm waiting for No Man's Sky, hopefully that'll be a fun game.
posted
Does anybody still play this? I'm reinstalling and starting from scratch, will buy Horizons if I like it
posted
I still play from time to time. The Thargoids have piqued my interest again, but Uni keeps getting in the way of getting closer to the action.