Poland in a nutshell
posted
O.O
posted
What
Uh what
What is
posted
I think you fapped too much, OP. Give a break for a day or two.
posted
Rofl. Thanks for your kind words :B
Helped me much... Nope :B
Idk. Has to go to doctor then.
posted
Take a break for a while. Maybe a day. Increase dosage if pain and uneasiness persists.
posted
Take painkillers
posted
Painkiller ? I don't feel any kind of pain. It's just my body shaking when i stretch my muscles softly.
@break i had 26 days of break , shaking for about a year.
posted
you are really messed up aren't you. You should really see a doctor though, shaking like that can be something serious.
posted
it's just a tremor
you won't ever be a surgeon that's about it
posted

shit
posted
Not sure if deliberately pretend on shaking or really shaking. hm..

Isn't this related to RSI thing? Correct me if I'm wrong.
posted

Friendan wrote:

I think you fapped too much, OP. Give a break for a day or two.
There is never enough fap
posted
It happened to my right hand. Applied balm. Waited for 30 minutes. Cured.
posted
Hello. I'm sorry for possible topic ressurection, but i want to make some update. I went to the doctor about this issue.
Doctor told me that "something" damaged extrapyramidal system. Not sure if other people have same problem as me moreover I'm not sure how much osu is related to this :B
Now i will have to get another diagnosis incl. EMR.
posted
Hmm I had this multiple times and it is temporary, at least to me. I usually shake if my anxiety is over the top, or when I'm cold. This is most noticeable when trying to put a foot on some thin surface like pole while sitting. But it can get to the point where it's shaking so much you have to focus on it for it to stop shaking. It's an uneasy feeling, and not sure what else to say.
posted
it means you need to play more. this is how cookiezi did his plays.
im kidding idk shiz
posted

abraker wrote:

Hmm I had this multiple times and it is temporary, at least to me. I usually shake if my anxiety is over the top, or when I'm cold. This is most noticeable when trying to put a foot on some thin surface like pole while sitting. But it can get to the point where it's shaking so much you have to focus on it for it to stop shaking. It's an uneasy feeling, and not sure what else to say.
I'm not playing osu recently due to this tremor and well It's almost one year since it started to show up and there is no difference, but i will quote famous sentence "Don't give up" and i won't :B