Ascendance
if spectator HDHR fc this i will rank jackhammer madness
ExGon

Ascendance wrote:

if spectator HDHR fc this i will rank jackhammer madness
:!:

246.63* cup hype
Kyptoric
Hey looks like we can finally rank hard maps now I might as well make some more to try to rank them
Ascendance

Kyptoric wrote:

Hey looks like we can finally rank hard maps now I might as well make some more to try to rank them
if you want to insert "quality" between "rank" and "hard" then maybe we can get your stuff rollin
Topic Starter
CLSW
omg ascendance big stalker of this thread

okay then I should do something
Kimitakari
If this will be ranked ill upload t+pazolite - Call me it one
Nwolf
I can't even play ctb so if this plays nice and apparently it does then it plays nice.

04:10:313 - to 04:52:313 - : I can't figure a reason why a full stream fits here? Starting at the beginning already 04:10:813 (4,1,2,3,4) - is a clear 1/4 that could be followed while 04:10:313 (1,2,3) - and many other 1/4 sliders here are not. So yeah, why is it like that?
Hunter Howl

Nwolf wrote:

I can't even play ctb so if this plays nice and apparently it does then it plays nice.

04:10:313 - to 04:52:313 - : I can't figure a reason why a full stream fits here? Starting at the beginning already 04:10:813 (4,1,2,3,4) - is a clear 1/4 that could be followed while 04:10:313 (1,2,3) - and many other 1/4 sliders here are not. So yeah, why is it like that?
i think that it could bring more challenge by mapping stream at the 2nd part that you mentioned. just sayin'
Topic Starter
CLSW
There are total 3 parts of similar one in this song. 00:16:979 (1) - , 02:14:313 (1) - and 04:10:313 (1) - which you mentioned.

I've intended to map 00:16:979 (1) - has lower note density with easier flow, 02:14:313 (1) - has higher density with harder flow, and now the most intense part 04:10:313 (1) - , is full stream with insane challenge. Also the song's intensity is pretty much high enough and really an enjoyable patterns so I've used it. Please enjoy game :(
Bunnrei
ey b0ss
autofanboy
Topic Starter
CLSW
ayy nice meme
Hunter Howl
oh it's ranked already \:D/
Des9
Nice meme