Re Done: Reached 99K

posted
Total Posts
92
show more
pandaBee

loppy893 wrote:

So I am guessing the entire time.... I didn't really have supporters?
You failed to deliver.
Yuudachi-kun

CptBlackBird wrote:

it's not like everybody is trolling with you,but everybody is trolling with you
Was always*
Topic Starter
OsuGod

pandaBee wrote:

loppy893 wrote:

So I am guessing the entire time.... I didn't really have supporters?
You failed to deliver.
Whatever man
I tried I guess
Topic Starter
OsuGod
I gave it some thought and um.... Screw all you guys xD



Honestly, I don't care anymore.... However doesn't support me is just rude and just sucks at osu! ^_^
When I pass you we will see who the troll is :) K?
And if you really wanna test me message me and face me yourself
now shut up and move on
uzzi
Ooooh, big boy over here.
Yuudachi-kun

- [ U z z I ] - wrote:

Ooooh, big boy over here.
I will eat a whole box of Weetabix if loops passes me.
Kaienyuu
rip floppy 2k15
pandaBee

loppy893 wrote:

I gave it some thought and um.... Screw all you guys xD



Honestly, I don't care anymore.... However doesn't support me is just rude and just sucks at osu! ^_^
When I pass you we will see who the troll is :) K?
And if you really wanna test me message me and face me yourself
now shut up and move on
Oh shit. Everyone start farming pp, the loppy is on the move.
Topic Starter
OsuGod
No I am serious. I am not giving up I am just gonna keep going. I just didn't know you guys would waste your time trying to "troll" me.....
Losers xD
uzzi
Calling us losers when you're the one who posts a thread boasting about getting 5 digits. Ok dad.
J_8579

loppy893 wrote:

I gave it some thought and um.... Screw all you guys xD



Honestly, I don't care anymore.... However doesn't support me is just rude and just sucks at osu! ^_^
When I pass you we will see who the troll is :) K?
And if you really wanna test me message me and face me yourself
now shut up and move on
I don't see anyone in the top 50 supporting you. You say they suck.

The logic is real.
CuboidBeats
This is a nice thread.
Topic Starter
OsuGod

F1r3tar wrote:

loppy893 wrote:

I gave it some thought and um.... Screw all you guys xD



Honestly, I don't care anymore.... However doesn't support me is just rude and just sucks at osu! ^_^
When I pass you we will see who the troll is :) K?
And if you really wanna test me message me and face me yourself
now shut up and move on
I don't see anyone in the top 50 supporting you. You say they suck.

The logic is real.
xD Rafis and Tokichii support me... What are you talkin about XD
B1rd

loppy893 wrote:

F1r3tar wrote:

I don't see anyone in the top 50 supporting you. You say they suck.

The logic is real.
xD Rafis and Tokichii support me... What are you talkin about XD
rekt
J_8579

B1rd wrote:

rekt
inb4 rrtyui, WWW, or hvick support
Yuudachi-kun
Loppy, please have 4000pp by tonmorow
CuboidBeats
It's time to ascend rank 1.
Topic Starter
OsuGod
drum drum is reading my forum....
HIIIIIII :D
Yuudachi-kun

CuboidBeats wrote:

It's time to ascend rank 1.
CptBlackBird
guys,support me,donate to my paypal so I can buy candies,literally,support not gonna make you better
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply