Re Done: Reached 99K

posted
Total Posts
92
show more
Seijiro
What the heck is going on here? =.="
Kaienyuu
Nothing.
Yuudachi-kun

[-MrSergio-] wrote:

What the heck is going on here? =.="
Loopy is a pro at improvement.
pandaBee
The programming of shitposts general.
Topic Starter
OsuGod

aisakatayga wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/pages/include/profile-graphactivity.php?_jpg_csimd=1&u=5732957
Basicaly not full 4 months to 99k.

Go go mate, now another 4 to 4 digit, u can do this!

postcount +1
I PLAYED IN JAN.??????!!!!!
:( Oh....
Guess I suck
pandaBee

loppy893 wrote:

Guess I suck
uzzi

pandaBee wrote:

loppy893 wrote:

Guess I suck
You heard it here first boys.
Yuudachi-kun

pandaBee wrote:

loppy893 wrote:

Guess I suck
No, I suck compared to loops
Topic Starter
OsuGod
So I am guessing the entire time.... I didn't really have supporters?




Thats cool I guess.... Lock this thread
I am all done anyway
I've said what I wanted
CptBlackBird
it's not like everybody is trolling with you,but everybody is trolling with you
pandaBee

loppy893 wrote:

So I am guessing the entire time.... I didn't really have supporters?
You failed to deliver.
Yuudachi-kun

CptBlackBird wrote:

it's not like everybody is trolling with you,but everybody is trolling with you
Was always*
Topic Starter
OsuGod

pandaBee wrote:

loppy893 wrote:

So I am guessing the entire time.... I didn't really have supporters?
You failed to deliver.
Whatever man
I tried I guess
Topic Starter
OsuGod
I gave it some thought and um.... Screw all you guys xD



Honestly, I don't care anymore.... However doesn't support me is just rude and just sucks at osu! ^_^
When I pass you we will see who the troll is :) K?
And if you really wanna test me message me and face me yourself
now shut up and move on
uzzi
Ooooh, big boy over here.
Yuudachi-kun

- [ U z z I ] - wrote:

Ooooh, big boy over here.
I will eat a whole box of Weetabix if loops passes me.
Kaienyuu
rip floppy 2k15
pandaBee

loppy893 wrote:

I gave it some thought and um.... Screw all you guys xD



Honestly, I don't care anymore.... However doesn't support me is just rude and just sucks at osu! ^_^
When I pass you we will see who the troll is :) K?
And if you really wanna test me message me and face me yourself
now shut up and move on
Oh shit. Everyone start farming pp, the loppy is on the move.
Topic Starter
OsuGod
No I am serious. I am not giving up I am just gonna keep going. I just didn't know you guys would waste your time trying to "troll" me.....
Losers xD
uzzi
Calling us losers when you're the one who posts a thread boasting about getting 5 digits. Ok dad.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply