forum

User browsing specific thread

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +4
Topic Starter
Sir Minelli
Down at the bottom of every forum post thread, one can see the users browsing the forum.

Why not add also the users which are browsing that specific thread~

thanks.
Gabi
yessssssssssss support.
Shohei Ohtani
Change post to thread and support.
Glass

CDFA wrote:

I'm pretty sure that's what he means

support+1
Xanek

Glasslake wrote:

support+1
blissfulyoshi
I am relatively sure that he meant thread too.

support+1
Natteke

CDFA wrote:

^
Topic Starter
Sir Minelli
Edit done~
Randy96
minor, but support
Feno_old
Bump,support.
Topic Starter
Sir Minelli
Bump 8-)
Kitsunemimi
...Hmmm... Right now, I'm getting nobody but me. And if it changes to something as specific as a single thread, it'll almost always be you and only you. Unless you're lucky enough to be browsing a thread someone just posted in, people usually only spend like a couple minutes in a single thread anyways.

No support.
Ekaru

Harris73 wrote:

...Hmmm... Right now, I'm getting nobody but me. And if it changes to something as specific as a single thread, it'll almost always be you and only you. Unless you're lucky enough to be browsing a thread someone just posted in, people usually only spend like a couple minutes in a single thread anyways.

No support.
Other forums have this and it works excellent, though. It's really useful.

Support.
Pimpi
Alright >.<V
Support
dkun
This creates more SQL queries to the database, which in turn uses more CPU and longer load times.
/nosupport
Pimpi
So.. this will never be acepted.. ._.
Jarby

dkun wrote:

This creates more SQL queries to the database, which in turn uses more CPU and longer load times.
/nosupport
Your post created more SQL entries to the database which in turn used more CPU and resulted in a longer load time! Seriously though, that doesn't mean much without knowing exactly how much of an impact it would make. Anyway, this is a pretty standard forum feature, so I'd like to see it implemented.