1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Feature Requests
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +4
posted
Down at the bottom of every forum post thread, one can see the users browsing the forum.

Why not add also the users which are browsing that specific thread~

thanks.
posted
yessssssssssss support.
posted
Change post to thread and support.
posted

CDFA wrote:

I'm pretty sure that's what he means

support+1
posted

Glasslake wrote:

support+1
posted
I am relatively sure that he meant thread too.

support+1
posted

CDFA wrote:

^
posted
Edit done~
posted
minor, but support
posted
Bump,support.
posted
Bump 8-)
posted
...Hmmm... Right now, I'm getting nobody but me. And if it changes to something as specific as a single thread, it'll almost always be you and only you. Unless you're lucky enough to be browsing a thread someone just posted in, people usually only spend like a couple minutes in a single thread anyways.

No support.
posted

Harris73 wrote:

...Hmmm... Right now, I'm getting nobody but me. And if it changes to something as specific as a single thread, it'll almost always be you and only you. Unless you're lucky enough to be browsing a thread someone just posted in, people usually only spend like a couple minutes in a single thread anyways.

No support.
Other forums have this and it works excellent, though. It's really useful.

Support.
posted
Alright >.<V
Support
posted
This creates more SQL queries to the database, which in turn uses more CPU and longer load times.
/nosupport
posted
So.. this will never be acepted.. ._.
posted

dkun wrote:

This creates more SQL queries to the database, which in turn uses more CPU and longer load times.
/nosupport
Your post created more SQL entries to the database which in turn used more CPU and resulted in a longer load time! Seriously though, that doesn't mean much without knowing exactly how much of an impact it would make. Anyway, this is a pretty standard forum feature, so I'd like to see it implemented.