forum

Time at the F9 menu instead of the main menu.

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Arcane
How about a Time at the f9 menu instead of the main menu. because everyone looks at the f9 menu and we are all to lazy to alt tab to windows or go back to the original main menu :3
DeletedUser_4041880
But there's also the chat channels that show what time it is- though it's in 24h sadly.
-Maus-

Frostei wrote:

But there's also the chat channels that show what time it is- though it's in 24h sadly.
#justUSAthings
Seijiro
What Frostei mentioned is correct, but the chat shows only the last comment's time which can be really old if you're watching an almost desert channel.
I think that the idea proposed here is to have a constant clock on the extended chat console (as it is now in the main menu).

Imo this isn't really a necessity, since you can always go to the main menu or press Alt + Tab and see it on your system, but we already know that there are a lot of lazy people out there and this could be handy for someone...

Not really supporting this, but neither opposing to it...
Vapor
but isn't the time in your country displayed on your panel in the f9 menu
Oinari-sama
I prefer having the !time command over a static clock.
Topic Starter
Arcane

Vapor wrote:

no its not :(

-Maus-

Magicsz wrote:

Vapor wrote:

Do you even know what "your panel" means
Flanster
or you can look at the damn clock on the taskbar!
abraker
I think showing time perhaps in the top right corner is a good idea. When marathoning through beatmaps I loose track of the time and I get into this "auto mode" where I go and play the next beatmap, forgetting I wanted to look at the time. Alt-tabbing out and back in or putting random characters and entering in a silent chat is a rather awkward and/or time consuming thing to do (yes, 3 seconds is a lot XD). It would be much better if we could glance at the time in the middle of a beatmap or elsewhere.
Bara-

Magicsz wrote:

Vapor wrote:

It is

You see my name on the f9 screen, there is also the time
You however need to add yourself as a friend to see this :P