forum

Too Greget For Frim Queue [Mania] CLOSED

posted
Total Posts
704
show more
Kagu-chan
Hi, sorry for being inactive :/ Was busy IRL and forgotten to call people that :/
Worked much on programming and tried out storyboarding, so i havent modded.

You may change my status to semi active, i can mod if i find time, but currently not every day, sorry ._.

Modded:
[Ashashaki] MitiS & MaHi - Blu (Nightcore Mix) Arcwin's 4K NM, Tokiiwa's 4K MX, Draw's 7K NM & MX, Usagi's 7K HD

Rejected:
[-[ AmiShici ]-] ALTIMA - Burst The Gravity -TV-SPOT Remake (I hear this song to often on osu and dont like it anymore xD )
[[Shana Lesus]] kors k Feat. LIA - Horizon 4K We Can Fly Away (Too long and not fitting my rules)
Topic Starter
Frim4503
Cleared Request Today

[[ kenon ]]Memme - AgainAll NM 4k
Kagu-chan
Yo... while checking pending requests i have seen that two maps are requested twice (and i dont know why or why they listed twice)

[iJinjin]Musical Masterpiece - MANIERA
[-[ AmiShici ]-] Sadohara Kaori - Day to Story

Ill start modding now, how many maps i dont know yet (:
(Stopped modding since pc sucks while installation, mod tomorrow)

GD Slot is free since map creator canceled request (4K only)
Topic Starter
Frim4503

Kagu-chan wrote:

Yo... while checking pending requests i have seen that two maps are requested twice (and i dont know why or why they listed twice)

[iJinjin]Musical Masterpiece - MANIERA
[-[ AmiShici ]-] Sadohara Kaori - Day to Story

Ill start modding now, how many maps i dont know yet (:
(Stopped modding since pc sucks while installation, mod tomorrow)

GD Slot is free since map creator canceled request (4K only)
yes i know it.
i will remove it, if somebody mod that map
there are 1 GD request for 4k
Adtw_

Adtw_ wrote:

Hi~

Please mod my map :3

Requested : NM
Song title: Nihonbashi Koukashita R Keikaku
Song artist: Jin ft. IA
Key amount: 4K
Source: Vocaloid
BPM: 129,92
Duration: 1:20
Requested Difficulty: All please :3
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/300716

Thanks Before :)
Please remove this request from queue, i think that map not fit with mania :(

Thanks Before~
Topic Starter
Frim4503

Adtw_ wrote:

Adtw_ wrote:

Hi~

Please mod my map :3

Requested : NM
Song title: Nihonbashi Koukashita R Keikaku
Song artist: Jin ft. IA
Key amount: 4K
Source: Vocaloid
BPM: 129,92
Duration: 1:20
Requested Difficulty: All please :3
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/300716

Thanks Before :)
Please remove this request from queue, i think that map not fit with mania :(

Thanks Before~
okay
arviejhay
is this open?

Requested : NM
Song title: Lumayo Ka Man Sa Akin
Song artist: Rodel Naval feat.Hatsune Miku
Key amount: 4K and 7K
Source:
BPM: 104
Duration: 3:57
Requested Difficulty: 4K EZ and NM, 7K EZ and NM
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/223944

Thanks! :)

I feel like i request this before.
Kagu-chan
Yes, its alredy requested (see Request-List, last entry) - personally i dont like the song, so maybe Frim or MEGA will look over it (so rejected by me)
Ill take a look over the GD request (:

Modded:
[paperlens]SHK - Identity Part III
[-[ AmiShici ]-]Sadohara Kaori - Day to Story
[bbu2] Sun3 - Apollon (After Modding i have seen that map is bubbled)
[bilqiscutee] Starving Trancer - New Gravity
[[ S a k u r a ]]Wakeshima Kanon - World's End, Girl's Rondo(Asterisk DnB Remix)
Topic Starter
Frim4503
okay
thank you for your hard work and sorry i forgot to modding today
so, i will modding right now

[iJinjin]Musical Masterpiece - MANIERA by Frim
[Fella-infamous]C-Show - U.N. Owen was Her? (TO-HOlic mix) by Frim
Kagu-chan
No Problem ^^

OK, little Overvie for current Request list (:

[Kagu-Chan] Natsume Chiaki - Hanairo Biyori All Please remove this request since i alredy requested BN check
[Eternalie] nao - Taiyou Paradise All Rejected - Dont like Song
[Nivrad00] Vospi - Reverence Rejected - Dont like Song
[[JeBlack_]] David Guetta - Titanium (feat. Sia) Mod WIP + GD Req Rejected - Dont like Song
[RuberusuScarlet] Senpi- - The First Part of Touhou EX Boss Rush !! 1 diff Marathon Rejected - Too hard for me T_T
[rhalp10] C-YA - Mother Ship (C-YA Mix) Rejected - Dont like Song
[Gomuryuu]BUMP OF CHICKEN - Hello,world! Rejected - Dont like Song
[Rivals_7]Mimori Suzuko - Yumemiru! Shinjiru! Mirai kanaete! (TV Size) Rejected - Modded in earlier request
[Rinzler]Nanahira - Songs Compilation Rejected - Dont like Song
[Jingshenbing]Maroon 5 - Sugar Rejected - Dont fit my Rules
[Ryu Sei]Som2 - Deja Vu Rejected - Dont fit my Rules
[17VA]Supercell (Nagi) - Kimi no Shiranai monogatari =TV EDIT= Rejected 7K
[Rivals_7]Plasmagica - Seishun Wa Nonstop (TV Size) Rejected - Dont like Song
[Jepetski]Remo-con - Vermilion Rejected - Dont like Song
Gds
[YatsuKaori]Blue Encount - DAY x DAY Rejected - Dont like Song

Sorry that this is much and most requests of list, but 1) i only mod 4K, 2) i only mod mapsets with more than 2 4K Diffs, 3) i modded nearly all songs i liked, 4) i cant mod too hard maps ._.

Requests i dont tagged as "Rejected" i may mod tomorrow, since its not much left :/

[Verniy_Chan]LiSA - Rally Go Round - Wrong Link? O.o xD
Topic Starter
Frim4503
okay no problem lte's clear this
me and mega will take care the rest :)

Rejected Request Today

[-[ AmiShici ]-] ALTIMA - Burst The Gravity -TV-SPOT this map goes to Graveyard
[Kagu-Chan] Natsume Chiaki - Hanairo Biyori remove this according to creator request
[Jingshenbing]Maroon 5 - Sugar Verniy's Easy, Normal NM this request will be delete, cuz all modder reject it

[Verniy_Chan]LiSA - Rally Go Round<<< where you copy this ?
check the cleared request :v
Kagu-chan

Last Object in screenshot
Lands here: SawanoHiroyuki[nZk]:Yosh - scaPEGoat
[B l a n k]
Artist: KANA-BOON
Title: Silhouette (TV Size)
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/240604
Source: Naruto Shippuuden
Tags: naruto opening
BPM: 183
Filesize: 2298kb
Play Time: 01:27
Difficulties Available:
EZ - 4Key (1.17 stars, 236 notes)
HD - 4Key (2.6 stars, 654 notes)
NM - 4Key (2 stars, 453 notes)
Starry-
Hey there!

Requested : NM
Song title: Yellow Smile(bms edit)
Song artist: Junk
Key amount: 4
Source: BMS
BPM: 174
Duration: 1:55
Requested Difficulty: There's only 3 difficulties, so all if possible.
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/302726

Thank you!
MEGAtive
Announcement

Starting today, I don't have time for osu! until at least the start of June because of IRL stuff. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Critical_Star
Hi, XD
Requested : NM
Song title: eclair au chocolat
Song artist: kamome sano
Key amount: 4
Source: SOUND VOLTEX BOOTH
BPM: 182
Duration: 1:46
Requested Difficulty:all? :p
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/292558

thanks!
Rivals_7

Rivals_7 wrote:

Requested : NM
Song title: Yumemiru! Shinjiru! Mirai kanaete! (TV Size)
Song artist: Mimori Suzuko
Key amount: 4K
Source: My Little Pony ~トモダチは魔法~
BPM: 173
Duration: 1:27
Requested Difficulty: All please :3
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/293923

Hmm.... Frim and Kagu have mod my map before. So, Can I ask MEGA to mod please? :3
Or M4M with MEGA?

Wait, I think I ever saw a queue like this
Hi frim :)

Please delete this from your pending request. Already found a BN to check it
Thanks :)
Topic Starter
Frim4503

Rivals_7 wrote:

Rivals_7 wrote:

Requested : NM
Song title: Yumemiru! Shinjiru! Mirai kanaete! (TV Size)
Song artist: Mimori Suzuko
Key amount: 4K
Source: My Little Pony ~トモダチは魔法~
BPM: 173
Duration: 1:27
Requested Difficulty: All please :3
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/293923

Hmm.... Frim and Kagu have mod my map before. So, Can I ask MEGA to mod please? :3
Or M4M with MEGA?

Wait, I think I ever saw a queue like this
Hi frim :)

Please delete this from your pending request. Already found a BN to check it
Thanks :)
okay
Topic Starter
Frim4503
requested GD via chat in game

[JoyGale]Rhapsody - Trolls in the DarkMXGD 7k
Topic Starter
Frim4503
Deleted Request Today

[Und0] Iridium. Vanessa - Agathe ~ 2012 Remake ~ (Radio Edit) Any Diff~ cuz this map has been deleted and the creator has been in active for 2 months

Cleared Request Today
[LeiN-] Chroma - Hoshi ga Furanai Machi Only One Diff (Marathon)

Notice
edit NM rules on Frim4503

will edit this later
stay tunned
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply