forum

This or That?

posted
Total Posts
show more
DJ Enetro
I do both, but if I had to pick one, showering in the morning.

Pump It Up or Dance Dance Revolution? (And your reason along with your choice.)
keremaru
ddr, since i don't know what piu is whatsoever.

what's your preference of social groups?
Achromalia
What do you mean by social groups? The preferred niche of people I'd hang around with IRL, I assume?

I usually would stick with a few close friends if I can, probably a few friends I'd be able to confide in or get engaging, insightful feedback.

Uh... I think you meant to ask this in a different thread, maybe go over to the "Ask the user below you anything" thread.

Achromalia wrote:

Krita or Medibang?
Rizevim
Krita probably

Forgotten or remembered for all the wrong reasons?
Achromalia
I wouldn't mind being forgotten, as long as what I did with my life benefited humankind in the non-forseeable future. I'd rather live through my work than through my identity.

Breakfast, or Dinner?
clover
breakfast, cereal is good

drinking out of bottles or glasses?
Achromalia
Bottles would be good if I traveled somewhere. Plus, less likely to spill anything if dropped, by about 99%.

But by convenience and frequency of use, i prefer glasses, for whatever reason.

YouTube
or Soundcloud?
CatzerTM
youtube. I don't use soundcloud that often

Discord or Twitter
Achromalia
Discord. I haven't ever even used Twitter. I find Discord to be more convenient.

Ableton or FL Studio?
Rizevim
FL Studio , haven't try Ableton :/

Fame or Power?
Achromalia

Achromalia wrote:

In a sense, they can mean the same thing, if both are interpreted as "influence". They both mean you have influence over others, but can imply different things, like you may have more potential and control over big things but may not be well-known with power, or may have more purely focused on influence with fame, as many others may see you as a role model.

Power is a bit dangerous to work with. Though fame is too, it's not to the extent that power is. You can be not well known, but still have influence over the right people to make big decisions.

It's a matter of your current mindset at that point-- would you want to be more social and see to it that others follow under your lead in hopes of collectively finding a better future, or be more decisive and get things done the way you think it should be?

For the moment, I'd choose Power. It seems more objective and efficient.
- - -

Blind optimism or Depressing pessimism?
Rizevim
hmm , i guess Blind optimism

City or Countryside?
TeeArctic1
City, nice change from living in the countryside
45Traeath
I'd like clarity, of course.

Plus or Minus? (< Yes, I got no better idea.)
keremaru
plus, since negatives are bad.

front view or back of the crowd?
CatzerTM
front view i guess...at least there isn't people blocking you every 5 minutes

Apartment or a Hotel
TeeArctic1
Apartment, tend to be more chill and I don't have to think about meetings constantly while staying there. The minus would be missing the hotel brealfast and pillows, but my bed cost 50 000 so I'm not complaining yes, it's crazy. Got it for free too

Success for yourself or success for others?
Achromalia
Hmm. I'm fairly used to failure, it's nothing new to me and it's easy to adapt to and take in stride, so I would be alright with everyone else being successful in what they desire to do. More often than not, that'd be beneficial to everyone in general, including me. What I do isn't particularly useful to anyone anyways, all I could do is just make music people would like and calm down to, used to get rid of stress, but it wouldn't get the shit that needs to be done, done.

New professional studio monitor headphones, where only the left earcup works, and smells incredibly bad as it slightly irritates your skin, or old and worn-out earbuds that are intrusive and painful, causing earwax buildup?
45Traeath
I'm already irritated, and I don't like the "only one side", so Answer B.

Gossip or Bully?
DJ Enetro
Bully; let the physical pain come now so that it doesn’t hurt me later.

VOEZ or Lanota?
MagicalPug
never heard of both, but voez looks nice

Minecraft or Roblox?
Zekks
roblox because i have an iq above 200

Tech mapping or standard mapping?
Achromalia
Technical mapping, in my opinion.

I dont play osu! all that much anymore, but seeing technical mapping tends to be visually pleasing and can be interesting sometimes. Except now, it's becoming the mainstream, and we're still looking for new ideas. It's still good. Normal mapping is just... normal mapping. Standard, typical mapping.

Apathy or Hysteria?
CatzerTM
Apathy. I don't tend to be overhyped over many things I would necessarily see entertaining or amusing.

face reality or follow your dreams
TeeArctic1
Machiavelli said in his book The Prince, and I'm paraphrasing, that when the archer tries to hit a target far away, he aims higher than where his target lies. Not because he wants the arrow to hit that height, but rather because he knows it will fall on the way. Thus, when people follow their dreams, they need to be more ambitious than where their goal lies.
I will follow my dreams, aim high and find a realistic way to reach my goals with that in mind. Few things are impossible in life.

Philosophy or politics
Achromalia
Huh. A bit tough, since politics are sometimes not considered enough, as it's been given a bad name for the drama that revolves around it. As far as personal reflection goes, I'd probably still stick with philosophy.

"Achromalia" or "Achromatism"?
TeeArctic1
Again tough. People on the forums know you as Achromalia already, but if we're going for soundcloud stuff, Achromatism is more unique in the sense that I got fewer results. I don't really have a preference myself, but if I'd have to choose, I'd go with Achromatism

Cruelty for the sake of peace

Or

Kindness that leads to war
CatzerTM
I would have to go with the first one , sometimes violence can be your last defense in times of distress

lethargic or handicap?
45Traeath
I'll stay with Answer A.

Tomato / Potato?
clover
potato

North America or South America?
Achromalia
North America.

Achromalia wrote:

Apathy or Hysteria?
DJ Enetro
apathy.

Bandwagon or Avant-garde?

(Blending in with the crowd or standing out?)
TeeArctic1
Avant-garde. I can't stand not being able to think and act like myself. Innovation has always been shaped by not following the status quo, and I want to innovate

(Always forget the damn questions)
vinnicci
white sugar or brown sugar?
TeeArctic1
White sugar

Ending world hunger or creating world peace
Achromalia
World peace brings overall happiness and amity to previously warring countries and everyone is generally docile.

Ending world hunger targets the world of famine but doesn't do much of anything about the possibility of these civilizations being attacked.

I'd probably go with the former?

Achromalia wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

Apathy or Hysteria?
TeeArctic1
I would probably benefit from some apathy. Last I went into that state, a lot of people got pretty worried, guess it doesn't really fit me?

Knowing the future or not knowing what comes next
Achromalia
At this point, I'm complacent with things as they are, knowing the future takes the fun out of getting shit done and working towards actual achievement, in the uncertainty and relief of succeeding. Not knowing what comes next.

Always receiving criticism and improving with it, but never satisfying anyone, or always receiving praise but never improve, never being satisfied?
Westonini
For the first option i'm going to assume satisfying myself is still a thing. If so, I'd choose that one. At the very least I'd be glad to constantly be improving and still be able to satisfy myself- CUZ FUK ALL THE HATERS *DAB* *DAB* *YEET* AMIRITE HAHA! Self-satisfaction is something that I feel is necessary to keep going.

Now then
[get away with lying every time] or [always know that someone is lying]
Achromalia
Always know someone is lying.

I dont really try to lie anyways. It's not really something I have in me that I'd see the worth in doing. I'm not sure what I'd have to get away with :/

IDM or Neurofunk?
show more