posted
Total Posts
show more
CatzerTM
sunshine

twilight or dawn?
Achromalia
twilight, i suppose.

traditional school without homework, or piles of work to do while being homeschooled?
Penguin
Traditional school without homework, by a FAR FAR margin. First off, homeschool is miserable. Having no social interaction, stuck at home, lonely all the time. On top of homework as well?? I'd rather not.

iPhone or Samsung?
Refills
iPhone, because I want my phone to be safe from explosions.

lvl 1 crook or lvl 100 mafia boss
Achromalia
A level 1 crook has nothing to lose, and everything to gain.

Huh? Dont ask me, I mean,

that's how mafia works, after all.

- - -

Would you want to be a 7-Time Classic Tetris World Champion or a World Record-setting Speedrunner of Super Mario Bros.?
Meah
a tuna farmer

yes or yes
vinnicci
nyes

a lamp with blinding light that emits low amount of heat or
a lamp with light but it's really hot
Hitoshirenu Shourai
I'll take the blinding light, I like being a jerk sometimes.

A cat that shoots dogs, or a dog that shoots cats?
Penguin
dog that shoots cats?

would you rather be hurt by the truth, or comforted by a lie?
Achromalia
Hurt by the truth. At least I know what the truth is, and can react accordingly, if it's something that can be changed or coped with. Otherwise, I'll just have to deal with that knowledge the best I can and just... do what I can, I guess.

Achromalia wrote:

Would you want to be a 7-Time Classic Tetris World Champion, or a World Record-setting Speedrunner of Super Mario Bros.?
Penguin
I've always been interested in speedrunning, so I'd rather do that. I could possibly make a quick living out of streaming it too. Maybe transistion into a more stable variety streamer when people get bored of my speedrunning streams.

Would you rather go deep sea fishing in the ocean, or big game hunting (legally) in Africa?
Achromalia
hmm. legally hunting game, perhaps. i just hope that doesn't endanger an entire species, is all.

IDM or Artcore?
Penguin
Oof that's actually a hard one. I'd probably go with IDM, just because I can see myself chilling with that music. Artcore is great and all, but I don't ever listen to it outside of osu

Math or History?
MisakiTobisawa-
Mathematics has consistently been my best subject by far.

Super speed or super strength? (You have the power to control them at will, so don't worry about potential consequences)
Penguin
Super Strength. It's a lot more useful than speed would ever be.

Skateboard or Snowboard
keremaru
skateboard, since I can actually get off.

K-Drive or Archwing?/cool ass flashy bullshit with (skateboards/snowboards), or efficient travelling with semi-nauseating experiences afterwards?
Achromalia
efficient travel, nauseating experience.

- - -

"Achromatism - Anxiety" (https://soundcloud.com/achromatism/anxiety)

or

"Achromatism - Inertia" (https://soundcloud.com/achromatism/inertia)?
Penguin
They're both so good, can I choose both? I like the intensity of Anxiety, so I'll go with that I guess.

Same Q
CatzerTM
there both very chill. i think i'll go with inertia

be colorblind with incredible art skills or be deaf with incredible musical skills
Achromalia
Be colorblind with incredible art skills. I still love art, as it's yet another strongsuit of mine, though not really something I work with often. Plus, who needs color when all you do is draw and ink?

I could still create a greyscale comic without a problem, among other things. I'd be able to finally draw my characters a bit better, and conceive of how they're to be drawn from every angle.

It'd help greatly.

Though it's kinda unfortunate, not having incredible skills in music and in representing emotion through melodies and percussion, I would say even a decent ability to recreate music would be fine by me, and if not, at least I can listen to music. Being deaf would ruin me.

Colorblindness may be a bit of a nuisance in life, but all things considered, I'd probably prefer it.

- - -

"YZYX - Dysnomia" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji6ttY4mPfc)

or

"vert-hex (fka. Audio Anomaly) - Outbalance" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p55lsgD8CRI)
Rizevim
i miss this lmao.
YZYX - Dysnomia ;)

Happiness or wealth?
Corne2Plum3
wealth

Light or darkness?
Hydreigon

Darkness lol

Thunderstorm or Heatwave?
Nuuskamuikkunen
Thunderstorms are shorter, still dangerous though.

Whole or skimmed milk?
Corne2Plum3
skimmed milk.

dubstep or deathstep?
Rizevim
dubstep

Happiness or wealth?
Nuuskamuikkunen
Happiness.

Clay or Glass?
Hydreigon
Glass can be very annoying to clean whenever it breaks, so clay

Hip hop or Rap?
Nuuskamuikkunen
Rap is more versatile, so this one.

Cherries or Strawberries?
haha i rolypoly
strawberries
multiplayer game or singleplayer game
Rizevim
multiplayer

live one life that lasts 1,000 years or live 10 lives that last 100 years each?
Corne2Plum3
10x 100 years, 1000 is too long

Saturday or Sunday?
Nuuskamuikkunen
Sunday.

Sea salt or rock salt?
Corne2Plum3
sea salt

0 or 1 ?
Rizevim

Winter or Summer?
[LS]PositoniX
winter, summer is too hot

lemon or lime?
Nuuskamuikkunen
Lime.

France or Italy?
Hydreigon
both countries have good tourists spots, though i guess i would pick France since it does have nice connection across Europe.

North or South?
Nuuskamuikkunen

North.

Honey or maple syrup?
samX500
maple syrup all the way.

Math or litterature.
show more