So what's the community like here?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
i hate pp
I know I should do my month old modding que but i'd rather be here
DeletedUser_3905941
i like to stay up to 4 am even tho i have to go to college at 9
also i like to funpost and eat fererro rocher's because fuck you 8-)
KokoaCrunch
Come here to chill
Treekii
Stay away
DeletedUser_4041880
Save yourself
Topic Starter
i hate pp
OK well that sums it up enough for me

Bye bye
E m i
:(
Yuudachi-kun
OT is the cool place to hang out. You can find most of the cool people there. In OT you can just chill and do whatever and totally relax. "Take it easy" is the OT motto, for example, that's how laid back it is there. Show up if you want to have a good time. Another good reason to show up is if you want to hang out with friends.
bigfeh

Kheldragar wrote:

OT is the cool place to hang out. You can find most of the cool people there. In OT you can just chill and do whatever and totally relax. "Take it easy" is the OT motto, for example, that's how laid back it is there. Show up if you want to have a good time. Another good reason to show up is if you want to hang out with friends.
could not help but hysterically laugh when I read this
silmarilen
why are the first 3 replies from people that i dont even know?
trebby

Kheldragar wrote:

"Friends"
bigfeh

silmarilen wrote:

B1rd
liberate tuteme ex inferis
Friendan

bigfeh wrote:

silmarilen wrote:

Newloppies
Bweh
Depends on where you go and what you ask.

I mean if you talked about something nice like history, astronomy, current day events, shows, or something along those lines, I know a few people here that would gladly chat you up on that.

If you just talk about how your day is going and how much you like this player or that little girl, I'm afraid you'll get the worst of the community, which has become the standard here.
Fabi
Aurani
You still have time to save yourself.

Visit FG and your IQ will forever drop onto -420.

Go to Gameplay and Rankings and never return.
EneT

Fabi wrote:

Wouldn't Otaku Culture fit more better with that pic?
Yuudachi-kun

CuboidBeats wrote:

Kheldragar wrote:

"Friends"
Best friends (TV Size) +DTHDHR
Trash Boat

Aurani wrote:

Minus 420 freeze it*

*Original joke, any attempt to duplicate, replicate or distort this article without the authorization of the owner will be penalized with up to 4 years of prison and a fine of 20,000 U$D.
bigfeh

Trash Boat wrote:

Aurani wrote:

Minus 420 freeze it*

*Original joke, any attempt to duplicate, replicate or distort this article without the authorization of the owner will be penalized with up to 4 years of prison and a fine of 20,000 U$D.
420 copyright it faggot
Trash Boat
that's 360 you jerk
bigfeh

Trash Boat wrote:

that's 360 you jerk
uwot i'll 720 notype shitpost you
Friendan
1080 noobs
Chokladboll
E m i

Chokladboll wrote: