forum

Hello there osu! players :)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
xMusicOut
Hello, I am xMusicOut and I am glad to introduce myself in this forum.

I played osu! when I was at the age of 16 but I stopped playing because my priority at that moment was studying. So I recently stopped or should I say hibernate from playing osu! And now, at the age of 18 I started playing again with this not so newly account that I made this past 9 months. I always forgot to look at the forums and when I was wandering, i saw that there was a introduction forum so I must introduce myself. It's better late than never! :)

I always play CTB becuase I find it more interesting and challenging than the other game modes. My goal is to master may hand coordinating skills when it comes to catching beats. I am not a pro player but I find myself perfectionist because sometimes whenever I failed or missed a beat even if the song is nearly finished. I restarted it to assure I catch all the beats in a particular song. I know that somebody here would agree at me. ^_____^

And oh, sorry if my grammar is so bad. Hahaha. I suck at speaking english so please bear with me :D and by the way I also live in the Philippines and I am glad to introduce myself to all the osu! players out there :)

Thank you for your time reading this. I appreciated it :) :D ;)
olivia272
I respect your decision of stopping playing for studying.

Welcome to the forums.
Topic Starter
xMusicOut
Kyaaaah~ thanks for noticing my post. I appreciated it :)
KokoaCrunch
Welcome welcome senpai :P
-SayaKai
Welcome to the forums!
Enjoy your game.
FuZ
Welcome to the forums, have fun
Nuolong
Welcome to the forums :3
I stay away from CTB because it's too hard for me to make those precise movements >:( I might try it again, one day.
Your grammar is fine.
Gakkun
Welcome!
I play CtB as well and i understand your pain when it comes to retries for full combo!
Hope you're having fun~
Conor
Hikona
Hey ! Welcome to the forums