Remove the thing in the forum post thing saying its from symmetry
Term Akatski wrote:this is all i can do though
approach rate should be 3 i don't think newbies can ar 4 since it won't give enough time for newbies to decide when to click cause your map is a bit "streamy"-->Changed to suggested.
same as Easy but i suggest AR 5 though-->Changed
No Problem here.....
01:14:555 (5) - turn this in to a slider to the next object.Slider end-> 01:14:731-->Changed to suggested.
01:15:967 (4) - ^ Slider end -> 01:16:143
01:17:379 (4) - ^ Slider end -> 01:17:555
01:23:379 (5) - Turn this into a slider.Slider end-> 01:24:437-->All changed ^
01:33:349 - Add a spinner here-->Done.
Being that osu! is a rhythm game, sensible rhythm is very important in beatmapping. (for Insane)
TheBronyGames wrote:NM From My Modding Queue (sorry for delay, i had school taking up my time, but the year's now over, time to get to work!
General - I think AR9 would fit this map's speed better than AR8.5-->Changed
00:13:320 (1) - Try replacing this with a single hitcircle here, than adding a slider from 00:13:673 - 00:13:849, and then extending it to have a reversearrow, and also, try putting NC on the slider i added-->Took suggestionBefore:
00:15:084 - This is pattern is probably follwing a different track, cause i can hear clapping to it, but i feel like a circle should go here, to go along with the vocals track.-->Added a circle where suggested.
00:56:555 - 01:02:026 - I know it's farily soon after the first one, but i think you should add kiai time here.-->I think im just gonna keep it where the chorus is, might reconsider later.
Fort wrote:this will be interesting one because at the intro Insane diff has super high speed slider velocity which it can be surprising many players for some first try, but its fin since you use constant SV, and hitsounding too, there many unnecessary Finish hitsounding which it can be changed to whistle or clap sound, just keep use Finish for very strong Beat (downbeat is strongest), (yeah i said this because too much finish hitsounding hurts my ears)
okay here we go
00:08:209 - i prefer you put something in here like 1/2 slider pattern or circle (because strong vocal + instrumental same pattern like 00:13:673 (1) - ) --> Changed these parts like suggested.
00:18:437 (1,3) - keep your clap sound consistency based at vocal, like put clap sound in 00:18:437 (1) - slider tail and 00:18:790 (2) - cirle, then remove claps on 00:18:967 (3) - )-->Sorry I might not understand what you mean but personally it does not sound better.
00:20:908 (4) - why no clap?--> ^
00:28:143 (1) - im not sure this notes can be New combo, i think it fits with 00:28:320 (3) - (and...... you do it at all patterns, so im just suggesting new combo should be put on downbeat for consistency since this map has simple patterning)-->Fixed
00:51:437 (2,3,4) - please dont overmap, im just say truth right? (you overmap previous notes while you undermapped this 00:51:614 (4) -, its really awkward )-->Removed the 2 notes before and extended length of slider
00:52:673 - why you blank this?-->Added circle
01:36:084 - why you didnt made a kiai time for this part?-->Added Kiai time for this section in all diffs.
02:19:144 (8,9) - imperfect blanket style, up to you if you want fix it or keep it if you lazy lol--> Fixed blanket
02:20:908 (4,5,6) - im very disagree with this flow movement and inconsistant distance, its really awkward if you put anti jump at same combo colours so please make 1/2 patterning there, please (or just NC 02:21:968 (6) - )-->Added nc
02:34:320 (2,4) - i better blanketing this two-->Fixed blanket
as i said above, about Finish additional hitsounding you should fix it, you can change that hitsounding with whistle for same sound sampling, and as i said before use finish at downbeat (since this song is EDM) okay-->The hitsounds were mapped to the drums playing (snare=clap, kick=finish)it sounds fine imo but it might just be my skin
[ Shana Yami ] wrote:Hi, from modding queue :3
00:08:555 (1,2) - this pattern will lead newbies to the slider tail of 2. Change it-->Fixed
00:32:908 (3,4,5) - 3 doesn't really follow the rhythm, so remove it to create a blanket. then change 4,5 to a slider-->Changed section slightly
00:32:026 (2) - Move this to the left of 1, place there is not a good idea-->^
00:59:379 (1) - slider end at 01:00:084-->Fixed
02:09:967 - add more object here?-->Added
02:58:673 - add a 5% hitsound volume inherited point here.-->Fixed + at all diffs
Oh and, Check the AiMod and fix all the wrong DS.-->Fixed
Check AiMod too.-->Fixed
00:31:496 (6,7) - the pattern between them is not very nice, fix 7 a bit so it looks fit with 6.-->Fixed
01:03:790 (4,5,6,7,1) - It's normal, don't make it so hard to breath like this. Remove 6,7-->Changed parts
01:06:614 (4,5,6,7,1) - remove 6, change 7 do a circle, fix DS.-->Fixed
01:10:143 (4,5) - remove 4, change 5 to a circle.-->Fixed
01:12:967 (6,7) - ^
And I see a lot of your 1/2 slider is overshaped. Make them straight more. For ex is: 02:18:470-->Straitened out some sliders in diff
Just my opinion, I don't really interested in your patterns, so I can't mod it I don't do things I don't like, sorry. And good luck on your map :3
Mikkuri wrote:Hello from my queue~
- too much finish in kiai is annoying imo-->Gonna fix this
your last spinner the end is not same-->Fixed
fine for me
- 00:31:496 (6,1) - swap nc
- 00:37:143 (6,1) - ^
- 00:42:790 (6,1) - ^-->Fixed all ^
- 01:07:849 (1) - too close to previous note-->Fixed
- 02:25:320 (7,1) - change to 1/2 slider?-->Dont like how it plays with 1/2 sliders, I think the streams are fine for normal and it goes with instrument
- 02:36:084 (1,2,3,4) - ^
- 02:41:731 (1,2,3,4) - ^
- 02:47:378 (1,2,3,4) - ^
- 02:53:025 (1,2,3,4) - ^
- 00:46:849 (3,4) - too close to previous note-->Fixed
- 01:04:320 (1) - add clap-->Fixed
- 02:16:320 (3) - too close to previous note-->Fixed
- 02:22:319 (5) - add clap head-->Fixed-->Fixed
- 02:23:731 (1,2,3) - make these a little further from each other-->Changed section slightly
- 02:45:967 add a note-->Fixed
- 02:51:614 ^-->Fixed
- 00:10:673 (2,3) - move away it's too close-->Fixed
- 00:16:320 (2) - ^-->Fixed
- 00:26:379 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - ^ too close from previous note-->Fixed
- 00:27:614 (4) - add finish tail?-->Added
- 00:50:026 (8) - nc and it'll fine-->Fixed
- 01:04:320 (5) - nc
- 01:07:143 (7) - nc-->Fixed all ^
- 01:11:202 (7,8) - add finish head-->Fixed
- 01:21:967 1/2 note should start here, remove 01:21:790 (2) - also fix nc and spacing-->Changed part slightly
- 01:24:790 (1,1,1,1,1,1,1) - boring, remove these spinner and don't be lazy, add notes-->Added
- 01:57:438 (4) - add return?-->Fixed
- 02:54:790 (2,3) - too close to previous note-->Fixed
xDarxen wrote:Hey, here is my mod, as requested in my queue:
- 00:25:496 (5) - I think it would be better if you added new combo, as the music stops for a second.
- 01:08:555 (4) - Same with 00:25:496 (5)--> Agreed, fixed
- 01:49:143 (4) - Add new combo.
- 01:49:849 (1) - Remove new combo.
- 01:50:202 (2) - Add new combo.-->Fixed all^
IMO this is the right way in order for it to go with the rhythm.
- Neat enough, no error found.
- 00:47:202 - What about adding one more circle at around (x:276, y:40)? It would sound better/make the player consistantly busy. Without the circle- the player would stop for a second.
- 02:16:320 - Same, at around (x:236, y:292).
You might be thinking: "but man, there are more examples like this, why don't you suggest I add one more circle there too?" Well, I suggest you add one more circle at these specific examples, because they are the only ones that one more circle is suitable.
-->Agree with the changes, added circles and made slight changes to these areas
So, this is all I could do. I know this isn't much, but atleast I tried, right? Good luck anyways!
HappyRocket88 wrote:Hi! From my queue* \ /
- I'm not sure you can add three names for the Artist section. What I mean it's not that bad, but I wonder about the commas between each of them... is that possible? -->Not sure what to do... i can find any rules for multiple artists so I guess i have to wait for a BN or someone to clarify
- Uncheck Letterbox during breaks and widescreen support option in all the diffs because as you don't have storyboard, there's no need to have these options on. -->Fixed
- I'm sout sure about the combo colors, but you can try out that some of them be more bright because all fo them are kinda dark. -->Changed colors slightly
Opinion: Despite of the flow an the pattern you use are readable forthis diff, I think you should work more in the quantity of circles together. This is very confusing for newbies and it's hard to read and I might say this looks like a normal. For examle what we can see in this patterns 02:30:437 (5,6,1,2) or 02:27:613 (5,6,1,2) . Also I suggest you to take a look of this post to know what the Easy diffs should be made.
Hp -1 because consistency with the OD and the AR. \ /-->Fixed
- 01:24:790 (1) - This spinner is 8471 ms long, which is longer than 7500 ms; it may get tiring to play to beginners. -->Il consider this, but I dont really agree with it. A spinner is pretty basic and there is a short break after it (maybe i will add a long slider or something).
- 00:07:143 (2) What about setting the slider here 332|228 for a better lineal flow? -->I do not see what you mean at all here, moving the slider to where you specified ruins the symmetry with the bottom slider.
- 00:21:261 (2,2) Personally, this overlap looks awkward. And since it's an Easy diff, what Criteria suggest is to not overlap objects. -->Fixed
- 00:26:908 (3) This slider is so short and as the lenght is 1/2 it doesn't look good among the other objects. Besides, it would be difficult to play because. So because of that I'd rather go for something more readable like converting it into a 1/1 slider with a reverse and deleting the next object. -->Changed part
- 00:32:026 (2) In this case, both 1/2 sliders fits with the song, but... I'm not sure if a circle could be added here 00:32:555 because it feels so empty. -->Circle there plays bad imo
- 00:38:555 (3,4) I highly suggest to move these circles a bit to the left to fix the overlap with this slider 00:36:790 (1) .-->Moved
- 00:45:261 (4) NC, just to follow the NC combing you manage into the whole map.
- 00:48:084 (8) ^ NC.-->Fixed Ncs^
- 00:49:496 (1) this spinner should here 00:50:555 to fit in the song and start the break here 00:50:908 Like this. http://puu.sh/jyUMW/d32ffb9862.jpg-->Fixed like suggested
- 00:57:614 (4) I'd rather go for not setting downbeat here by replacing the slider for 2 circles. -->Fixed
- 01:42:437 (2,3) The flow here isn't so good, because this slider's end (2) lead me that the pattern will go to the right and you set the next object to the left. Besides, that pattern is so stuck, try to moving them a bit to avoid that. -->Changed section slightly
- 01:50:202 (5) NC.
- 01:55:849 (1) Nazi suggestion, but you can stack this slider head into this circle for a neater look. 01:53:026 (1) -->Fixed
- 01:58:673 (5) NC, maybe? o3o
- 02:37:143 (4) NC.
- 02:42:790 (4) NC.
- 02:48:437 (4) NC.
- 02:54:084 (4) NC.-->Fixed all NCs ^
Opinion: Same as the Easy, keep a look of the flow and the patterns. Try something more intuitive.
- 00:07:143 (3,1) This overlap is really noticable and looks ugly. Please, fix it. And try to don't make these things in the whole map.
- 01:10:673 (1,3) ^
- 01:41:731 (1) ^-->Fixed all overlaps^
- 00:09:967 (1) Remove NC.
- 00:18:790 (4,1) They almost touch each other. Please, separate then a bit. -->Fixed
- 00:19:143 (5,1) You can improve ths blanket to develop the visual flow here.-->Changed very slightly
- 01:14:202 (3,4,5) It would be great if you fix the blanket among these objects.-->slight change
- 01:17:026 (3,4) Same as Easy diff, the flow is very important, what the instictive says between these slider is that the (4) would be into the right, and no in the left. So, because of that I suggest you to do Ctrl + H on this 01:17:026 (3) slider.-->Fixed part
iYiyo wrote:Hi! Saw your req on #modreqs. Also I'm here to improve my modding skills
Consider adding a lightblue to the combo colours
01:36:084 - You should remove kiai section here since it doesn't follow a strong-music beat
00:56:379 (4,1) - improve blanket-->Fixed
01:01:320 (4,5) - ^-->Fixed
01:03:261 (3,4) - DS-->Minor adjustment
01:07:143 (1,2,3,4,1) - You can make a pentagon here for aesthetics.-->Changed like suggested
01:08:379 (2,3) - improve blanket-->Fixed
01:09:967 (1,2,3,4,1) - same as before, if you leave them it's ok-->Left like is to keep transition
01:11:731 (3,4) - improve blanket
01:24:790 (1,1) - ^
01:27:614 (1,1) - ^-->Very minor changes here, ^
01:27:614 (1) - liked all the sliders u did here except this one xd-->Gonna keep
01:35:379 - sounds better with Normal hitsound
02:04:320 - Maybe something like what I mentioned on Insane diff, except for the streams-->I tried some circles in this area but it felt weird with pause before and after.
02:12:437 (1,2) - DS
02:15:261 (1,2) - ^-->Fixed slightly ^
02:24:790 (3,4) - improve blanket
02:31:143 (1,2) - ^-->Fixed ^
02:55:320 (4,5,6) - You can improve this pattern, it doesn't look good-->Changed part.
00:10:673 (2,3) - you can improve this blanket-->Fixed slightly
00:12:084 (4,5,6) - try with a triangle -->Changed part like suggested.
00:12:790 (6,1) - maybe don't overlap here, it doesn´t look good at all-->I think it plays fine
00:14:731 - I just feel u missed a note here.-->I dont think so, its consistent with the previous similar part and the song sounds the same during it.
00:20:379 (2,3) - improve blanket
00:21:614 (7,1,2) - ^-->Minor fix to blankets ^
00:23:026 (1) - Maybe put this note where the next (4) is for aesthetics, if you do so u might change the "jump" pattern I think.-->Tried some things out but didnt like how it flowed, gonna keep.
00:26:379 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - Try with a "curved" stream, like this-->Minor adjustment
00:36:967 (1,2,3) - Try with a triangle, just like what you did 00:37:673 (4,5,6) - here-->Changed like suggested.
00:39:261 (5) - Rotate it in -36° or so for better flow.-->Fixed like suggested
00:45:084 - missed a note imo-->Keeping pause to stay consistent
00:51:437 (2,3) - You could do a blanket here.-->Adjusted slightly to make blanket
01:02:202 (1,2,3) - These are way too close compared with 01:03:790 (4)
01:05:026 (3,4,5) - ^-->Im gonna keep this pattern for now, I might move 4 under 3 so they are all the same but I think the music makes it so the jump isnt too jarring. Gonna ask some people to test and give feedback.
01:22:673 (1,2,3,4) - You can improve this pattern, maybe something like u did 01:21:967 (2,3,4,5) - here-->Minor changes.
01:29:732 (1,2,3,4) - ^-->I think this pattern is fine.
02:04:320 - You can add some single-tap here and move the spin 02:07:143 - here till 02:09:261 - -->Same with hard I think this part would be boring with just single tap (and even sliders). I think just a spinner is fine.
02:09:967 - Add a green line with Normal hitsound here-->Changed like suggested.
02:16:674 (8,9,1) - Try with a triangle like this-->Gonna keep slider where it is so it does not mess with combo pattern
02:21:437 (5,1) - DS-->I think pause is long enough so that the ds wont be confusing.
02:45:437 (2,5) - Maybe remove the overlap-->Changed part to remove overlap
That's all. Good luck
KASUM1 wrote:Hello~! As requested from my queue
Sorry for the delay!
Uncheck letterbox you don't need it-->Fixed all diffs
00:57:967 (5,6) - spacing error-->Fixed
01:44:555 (1) - breaks the flow-->Minor adjustment
02:24:790 (5,6,1,2,5,6,1,2) - too much for beginner to click them
02:30:437 (5,6,1,2) - ^-->Changed parts to be less clicky^
00:22:673 (1,2,3,4) - hard for beginners something like that works http://puu.sh/krfML/423096760f.jpg-->Changed like suggested
02:27:437 (4,5) - spacing error
02:27:790 (5,6) - ^
01:54:614 (4,5) - ^-->Fixed all^
00:40:320 (2,3) - more neater blanket
00:42:084 (5,1) - ^-->small adjustment to blankets ^
01:36:084 (1,2,3,4) - you're not following the vocals here but you did here 01:38:202 (5,6) - keep the consistency
01:38:908 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - ^
01:41:731 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - ^
01:44:555 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - and so on-->For the most part this diff follows the beat and instuments, the example you used follows white ticks which goes with the beat. I dont think this will be hard to follow for someone playing. I will try to get additional input
02:00:790 (2,3) - fix blanket
02:03:261 (4,5) - ^-->Minor adjustments to blankets
02:33:967 - idk what are you following here , I can't hear any rhythm for the notes -->Not sure what you mean here, it follows the dominant instrument at this part
02:24:261 (2,3) - spacing error
02:24:790 (3,4) - ^
02:12:967 (2,3) - ^
01:41:026 (2,3) - ^
00:35:026 (3,4) - ^-->Some very minor changes to these parts^
00:31:673 (2,3) - too much spacing use the same DS for all the notes-->I think this jump should read fine hards dont always follow ds and there was a jump at 00:28:320 (1) - so the player should be ready
01:38:202 (2,3) - why did you follow vocals here but you didn't here 01:39:084 (2,3,4,5,6,1) -
01:41:026 (2,3) - ^
01:43:849 (2,3) - and so on-->Same with normal I believe that the vocals on these two beats are dominant enough that it warrants sliders here, plays weird imo if you ignore them.
01:24:790 (1,2,3,4,1,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,1,2,3,4) - you followed the vocals here then you switched to instruments here 01:30:437 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - please keep the consistency -->Remapped this part
01:36:084 - you followed the vocals here then you switched again to instruments 01:56:379 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - consistency00:24:084 (5) - NC here
00:25:143 (1) - remove NC
00:26:908 (8) - add NC
00:27:614 (1) - remove NC
00:58:320 (6) - NC here
00:58:673 (1) - remove NC
01:00:790 (5) - NC
01:08:908 (1) - no reason for NC remove it
02:05:379 (1) - remove NC
02:05:731 (2) - add NC
02:06:437 (1) - remove NC
02:36:790 (5) - add NC
02:37:849 (1) - remove NC
02:42:437 (5) - add NC
02:48:084 (5) - ^
02:53:731 (5) - ^
02:54:790 (1) - remove NC-->Fixed all ncs like suggested00:26:908 (5) - NC
00:29:908 (4) - add NC
00:30:437 (1) - remove NC
00:32:731 (4,1) - switch NC
00:35:555 (4,1) - ^
00:37:849 (1) - no reason for NC remove it
00:41:202 (7) - NC here
00:41:731 (1) - remove NC
00:44:026 (7,1) - switch NC
00:46:320 (1,3) - ^
00:47:379 (1) - remove NC
01:00:437 (1,2) - switch NC
01:03:790 (4,1) - ^
01:06:613 (4,1) - ^
01:14:908 (5) - add NC
01:15:614 (1) - remove NC
01:16:320 (3) - add NC
01:19:143 (5) - add NC
01:19:849 (1) - remove NC
01:20:555 (3) - add NC
01:21:261 (1) - remove NC
01:23:026 (1,3) - switch NC
01:48:967 (7,1) - ^
01:51:790 (4,1) - ^
01:54:614 (7,1) - ^
01:55:849 (3,1) - ^
02:12:437 (1,2) - ^
02:15:261 (1,2) - ^
02:23:731 (1,2) - ^
02:26:554 (1,2) - ^
02:35:026 (1,2) - ^
02:36:084 (1) - remove NC
02:40:673 (1,2) - and so on switch NC
02:41:731 (1) - remove NC
02:46:320 (1,3) - switch NC-->Changed some NC like suggested, others I dont agree with
Please do NC every big white tick
I can't mention them all because there's alot-->Added where appropriate
I like the song tho ♥
Good luck and I hope my mod helps!