forum

Small introduction

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sc4v4ng3r
;) I never knew this forum actually existed

Hi there! I am [Sc4v4ng3r], or [Scavanger] if I replace all the numberings with letters, and I'm here to introduce myself to the forums.

I recently made this account, but I was playing without it for awhile now. I mostly play Osu!Mania and some Ctb and Osu! Std mode. I did play O2Jam in the past, but that was really a long time ago, before the service shut downed for whatever reason they had. Well, I wasn't a good player there, also. I do map sometimes, but I don't really know if my maps are that good, compared to those experienced mappers.

For Osu!Mania, I mostly play on 4k, but sometimes 5k, because I don't feel any difference in difficulty between them, but it is just that more keys makes me confused, especially with the default binding on space in 5k. And now I am too 'accustomed' to the spacebar binding, so even if I change the bindings, it will actually worsen my gameplay... Sad life

As you can see I am registered in Malaysia, but I am actually Korean learning in Malaysia. I won't complain the system right now, because I don't really care that. Although I may try to contact the administrators later on...

Also, I don't, or more like I didn't try to actually chat in the bancho server. I can't take the pressure of me making mistakes upon sarcasm or just normal talk, and usually I don't try to chat, until I know how COMPLETELY the community is like. Well, that is most about me, Thank you for taking your time to read this :)

And sorry if I have offended you with my grammar, may be wrong for some readers. AND SORRY FOR THE FAKE SUBJECT. ITS NOT EVEN 'SMALL'
Nuolong
Welcome :D
Don't worry, people aren't offended by bad grammar.. at least I'm not offended :3 Your grammar is pretty good anyways ^.^
And ooh, you're a mania player. I think mania is too hard :3 My eyes feel weird and wiggly after playing a song 8-)
Topic Starter
Sc4v4ng3r

NolanM wrote:

Welcome :D
Don't worry, people aren't offended by bad grammar.. at least I'm not offended :3 Your grammar is pretty good anyways ^.^
And ooh, you're a mania player. I think mania is too hard :3 My eyes feel weird and wiggly after playing a song 8-)
Well thank you :D
And yea mania is sometimes... Pain in the a** to play...
Conor
Topic Starter
Sc4v4ng3r

Conor wrote:

Welcome to the forums.
Thank you :D
KokoaCrunch
Welcome to the forums 8-)
Portin
welcome to the forums
hf :D
-SayaKai