Total Posts
show more
Barusamikosu
I guess this is a hands thread now. :D
Topic Starter
In_Disarray
hand fetishists inbound

Conor wrote:

I noticed my signature before realizing the devil was inside your thumb.
I like to think of it more like I'm channelling the power of the nine tailed fox

Full Tablet wrote:

Do you hold a stylus 'normally', or more like me?

Raiden wrote:

Since y'all posting abnormal hands, I'd like to lighten the mood by posting my normal, non amorphous hands
That's a mighty nice hand you got there, it'd be a shame if it got rsi
Full Tablet

In_Disarray wrote:

Full Tablet wrote:

Do you hold a stylus 'normally', or more like me?
I use a grip more similar to a standard writting grip for playing. I do use a grip similar to your playing grip for other things, though (for example, holding a knife while eating).
trebby
Hey can anyone do this?

CuboidBeats wrote:

Hey can anyone do this?
wtf
autoteleology
This thread is making me sick.

Especially seeing RSI-chan's paleness.
Lagel

Faces3 wrote:

CuboidBeats wrote:

Hey can anyone do this?
wtf
this legit scared me.
gregest

CuboidBeats wrote:

Hey can anyone do this?
me,I wish I could take a pic of it but no phone cuz it died
E m i
i would take a pic but i only have two hands -.-
ZenithPhantasm

Philosofikal wrote:

This thread is making me sick.

Especially seeing RSI-chan's paleness.
Gumpy
That looks painfull
bigfeh
what is the point of this thread
ZenithPhantasm

bigfeh wrote:

Idk. I think its a competition of who has the weirdest hands. So far CuboidBeats is winning
gregest
that's not his hand lmao,that's a pic from the wiki
trebby

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

bigfeh wrote:

Idk. I think its a competition of who has the weirdest hands. So far CuboidBeats is winning

I took that pic from the internet. Not mine.
Saphirshroom
Sick b8 m8 I r8 8/8
ZenithPhantasm

CuboidBeats wrote:

*Disqualifies you*
trebby

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

CuboidBeats wrote:

*Disqualifies you*
I have a hitchhiker's thumb. Does that count?
ZenithPhantasm
No because alot of ppl have it.
Illkryn
i have normal hand but 300bpm i am hypermobile
i also own iphone that is a hyper mobile
cheezstik
KokoaCrunch
awesome hand ~.~ how r u gonna play with that o.o.

can double jointed caused by accidents? one of my friend claims that he had it after he got an accident and yea can do those things as well
BerryJellyXD
To answer the question, (and hopefully to close this slightly disturbing topic.)
Being hypermobile only allows you to stretch your bones further as they useally go due to lack of stuffz.
The only benefit it can give in osu is getting less tired of pressing buttons alot because there are no bones to hold back the movement.
On a side note it also goes against rsi but you probly wont notice that because you arent mashing your keyboard i presume.
Other then that you still hold a mouse/pen the same way as any other player does so getting benefits out of this seems unlikely ever to happen.
P.s. getting tired less fast may increase your stamina during streams but it still leaves you iff you cant read thefull stream.
bigfeh

JellyberryXD wrote:

To answer the question, (and hopefully to close this slightly disturbing topic.)
Being hypermobile only allows you to stretch your bones further as they useally go due to lack of stuffz.
The only benefit it can give in osu is getting less tired of pressing buttons alot because there are no bones to hold back the movement.
On a side note it also goes against rsi but you probly wont notice that because you arent mashing your keyboard i presume.
Other then that you still hold a mouse/pen the same way as any other player does so getting benefits out of this seems unlikely ever to happen.
P.s. getting tired less fast may increase your stamina during streams but it still leaves you iff you cant read thefull stream.
why are you writing all of your posts in pink?
ZenithPhantasm

Illkryn wrote:

Tree man
otoed1

bigfeh wrote:

Moreover why can't he proof read his posts. It bugs the hell out of me.
Saphirshroom

JellyberryXD wrote:

Yeah, you might also have joints that are not strong enough, so your muscles will have to do all the work and support them.
Furthermore, you'll be completely immune against RSI because you'll have to stop playing before you get it due to arthrosis.
Hypermobility is awesome!
BerryJellyXD

bigfeh wrote:

Same reason why u typed that in green,
Just an attempt to make the forum more cheerful.
And im pretty sure you cant play the game ever iff you got tree arms/hands.
Iff someone ever did though then he would be my hero.
Saphirshroom
I'm not bothered that much by the pink.

But please stop writing "iff". I read it as "if and only if" every. single. time.
BerryJellyXD
Geuss i can typ it as:if, instead of typing iff.
Other then that im not going over the colour topic in 2 different area's of the forum.
If you wanna know why read the hand pain topic.
And also am pretty sure we are sidetracking of the hypermobility topic here so can you please lock the forum?
enri
KupcaH

Kieg wrote:

Sometimes it does, it affects my ring finger when streaming sometimes
sometimes sometimes look at the first post date.