[osu!mania] Mel's modding queue♥ NM CLOSED | M4M OPEN

posted
Total Posts
79
Topic Starter
x M e l


Hi everyone! This is an old modding queue and I decided to open it again! Please read if the queue is open before posting your beatmaps!


NM REQ RULES | •CLOSED• |


osu!mania only
Only one map per request
Only 4K - 6K & 7K.
Diffs: Easy, Normal, Hard, Hard+
I prefer lenght less than 2:30, but don't mind ;)
No overmaps, please.
Beatmaps with lenght less than 1:40 have priority
My queue has more priority than the reqs in pm

M4M REQ RULES | •OPEN• |


osu!mania
Only one map per request
4K, 6K, 7K
Mod my map first, then I'll mod your map (Here's mine→ https://osu.ppy.sh/s/305792 )
M4M has priority

For req :D


[b]Title/Artist[/b]:
[b]Diffs to mod[/b]:
[b]Lenght[/b]:
[b]Link[/b]:
[b]Request[/b]: (NM or M4M)

Status NM:CLOSED

Status M4M: OPEN
Rivals_7
Hi~ Looks like I'm the first one :)

Title/Artist: Mimori Suzuko - Yumemiru! Shinjiru! Mirai kanaete! (TV Size)
Diffs to mod: All please :3
Length: 1:27
BPM: 173
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/293923

Thanks~
Reyzra
hi there :)

wow new queue lucky me :)

Title/Artist: u's - No brand girls
Diffs to mod: Collab EZ and MX, (if that too much because of duration, you can just mod Collab EZ instead)
Lenght: 3:59
BPM: 197
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/207612

thanks in advance ;)
and good luck with your queue there :D
Topic Starter
x M e l

Rivals_7 wrote:

Hi~ Looks like I'm the first one :)

Title/Artist: Mimori Suzuko - Yumemiru! Shinjiru! Mirai kanaete! (TV Size)
Diffs to mod: All please :3
Length: 1:27
BPM: 173
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/293923

Thanks~
done :D

Reyzra wrote:

hi there :)

wow new queue lucky me :)

Title/Artist: u's - No brand girls
Diffs to mod: Collab EZ and MX, (if that too much because of duration, you can just mod Collab EZ instead)
Lenght: 3:59
BPM: 197
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/207612

thanks in advance ;)
and good luck with your queue there :Dthanks :3!
Accept~ I'll mod it after :)
Verniy_Chan
hi meiko-senpai
wow new thread (good luck)

here my request
Title/Artist: LiSA - L.Miranic
Diffs to mod: up to you (priority muu's another)
Lenght: 2:27
BPM: 192
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/271957

Sangkyu~ (⌐■_■)
Kaito-kun
Hi~

Title/Artist: Yiruma & Skullee - River Flows In You (A Love Note)
Diffs to mod: What you can
Lenght: 2:47 (2:40 drain)
BPM: 140
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/672624

Thx in advance!
[ A v a l o n ]
Hi Meiko :)

Title/Artist: JULIE SIGTUNA (CV:Yamamoto Nozomi) - BelievexBelieve
Diffs to mod: Lv.6, 9, 12
Lenght: 1:29
BPM: 122
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/257325

thanks
AsakuraNe
Heloooo~ :)

Title/Artist: Cyntia - Akatsuki no Hana
Diffs to mod: Nm, Hd, Mx
Lenght: 1:23
BPM: 140
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/290401

Thanks in advance :3
Topic Starter
x M e l
Hi~ all accepted :D

Verniy_Chan wrote:

hi meiko-senpai
wow new thread (good luck)
thanks verniy-chan n.n

CLOSED
Topic Starter
x M e l
All done ^^

OPEN
Verniy_Chan
hi meiko-san
my last map, request to you

Title/Artist: LiSA - Rally Go Round -TV ver
Diffs to mod: up to you
Lenght: 1:28
BPM: 190
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/302252

sangkyu~
Topic Starter
x M e l

Verniy_Chan wrote:

hi meiko-san
my last map, request to you

Title/Artist: LiSA - Rally Go Round -TV ver
Diffs to mod: up to you
Lenght: 1:28
BPM: 190
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/302252

sangkyu~
fdsfa Nisekoi ♥ oki~
Jinjin
Hello~ ^^

Title/Artist: Musical Masterpiece / MANIERA
Diffs to mod: Normal, Hyper (if you could mod the harder diffs too, it would be great~)
Length: 1:59
BPM: 208
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/272871

Thanks in advance~
Topic Starter
x M e l

iJinjin wrote:

Hello~ ^^

Title/Artist: Musical Masterpiece / MANIERA
Diffs to mod: Normal, Hyper (if you could mod the harder diffs too, it would be great~)
Length: 1:59
BPM: 208
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/272871

Thanks in advance~
Done~
arviejhay
Hello owo

Title/Artist: BeautifulDay - Christmas Memories
Diffs to mod: 7K Easy, Normal, Hard
Lenght: 1:52
BPM: 170
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/241103

Thanks! :)
YunoFanatic
Code:
Title/Artist: igorr - mastication numerique
Diffs to mod: ez nm hd mastication
Lenght: 1:56
BPM: 220
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/210319



Thanks
tutuhaha
Hi

Title/Artist: UNISON SQUARE GARDEN - Sugar Song to Bitter Step
Diffs to mod: ENHI
Lenght: 1:25
BPM: 132
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/302787

Thanks!
Jingshenbing
Title/Artist: Maroon 5 - Sugar
Diffs to mod: Verniy's Easy, Normal
Length: 3:51
BPM: 120
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/300898

thx
Topic Starter
x M e l
Hi~ all accepted :D
tutuhaha... Your beatmap is of osu! standar, I only mod o!m, sorry
EFP
hii~
still opened right?._.

Title/Artist: YUI - Rolling Star
Diffs to mod: HD/MX (choose, or u can pick both of them if possibly)
Lenght: 3:05 (over lenght?) :(
BPM: 161
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/275817

hope u gonna working this map._.
sangkyuuu~ :D
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply