forum

[invalid] Play did not submit, have replay and screenshots.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sakshi
Problem Details:
Score did not submit, new highest combo, etc, no update.
Screenshot: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/3022875

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
Replay: http://puu.sh/hh8PN/882a19bcf5.osr

osu! version: 20150414.2 (latest)
Nathanael
The record at your screenshot says "Achieved on 3/30/2015 9:18:29 PM" which is about two weeks ago.
I don't think there is no other way than to play it again (I doubt you never closed your game client that long).
Topic Starter
Sakshi
but it's a legit play, do i not deserve it or what?
Topic Starter
Sakshi
i was in multi with 3 or 4 friends, i didnt fail and their scores submitted but mine did not.
Topic Starter
Sakshi
its not like i want PP from this play, but it exceeds my highest total combo achieved.
Nathanael
Since that record is already about two weeks ago, it could be related to your internet connection itself but judging from your recent activity, it got resolved so I don't have any other things to say but to play it again. Unsubmitted scores aren't recorded.
Yuii-
Saksi, for future references, take this point into account:

If you play isn't submitted at that right moment, it will try to submit it again in multiples of 2 (2, 4, 8, 16, 32 up to 64 minutes). In that period of time you can not close osu! unless you want that score to get lost. You only have to wait.

My advice is to wait in the score screen and refresh the webpage to see if you score has been submitted, at least that's what I do and I have never had any problems.

That's all.
Topic Starter
Sakshi
bump
abraker
Why bump? You are not going to get anymore than what Yuii- and Nathanael said.
VeilStar

Nathanael wrote:

there is no other way than to play it again

Yuii- wrote:

If you play isn't submitted at that right moment, it will try to submit it again in multiples of 2 (2, 4, 8, 16, 32 up to 64 minutes). In that period of time you can not close osu! unless you want that score to get lost. You only have to wait.

My advice is to wait in the score screen and refresh the webpage to see if you score has been submitted, at least that's what I do and I have never had any problems.
Your score is lost. Scores are not submitted manually or 'after the fact' if it's not done by osu! itself.

(Also please don't pointlessly bump after a few hours and keep it to 1 post in a row on the same thread.)