bikin 7K nya dah.. kalo bisa collab =3=
Hi Usagi-san >.<)/
BR as requested from ☆ Moe Hunter Mania Queue ☆
T___T no.. heelp
_S u w a k o_ wrote:are you sure on metadata?
lol done.. thanks goku!
gokugohan12468 wrote:Metadata mod because i'm care -___-
Artist: Mayumi Morinaga
Tittle: 響音 -kotone- feat.Another Infinity
Romaji Tittle: kotone feat.Another Infinity
Add in Tags: mitsu Jpop 1st Album Glitter senya
Remove in Tags: thing o_o what to put in tag <---- WHAT THE HELL WITH YOU??? and moimoi <--- is that need?
You can see in this website:
NO KDS~ :3 and Good Luck =~=)b (Not sure, ask with alacat!)
thanks drawdie.. helpful alot..
DrawdeX wrote:ey rabbit :3
M4M as promisedI only focus on pitch relevancy and hand balance4K = |1|2|3|4|[So Intense, Very Mod]
• How 'bout putting some kiai time on the chorus parts? :v // shuuuree.. :u
• 00:04:027 - Add a note here? since you made 00:02:250 - 2 notes // i guess i'll tone down everything in opening, as i layer 1 note per 1 beat
• 00:05:805 - ^ // ^
• 00:07:583 - Add a note here, same as 00:08:472 - 00:09:361 - // removed instead :U
• 00:11:138 - Add a note here? same in 00:04:027
• 00:14:694 - ^
// not added at all, instead i remove all double notes
• 00:16:472 - optional Add a note? For the cymbal sound // the 2 LN release has nice impact to replace the note.. keep
• 00:21:805 - Add a note? Same loud piano on 00:19:583 -
• 00:24:694 - 00:24:916 - optional ^
• 00:27:138 - ^
// added each claps
• 00:30:694 - Uhh on the chorus part, how about continuing the flow of the drums? I mean, fill in the 1/2
If this is for the flow of the piano, then nevermind this. :v // all piano, lets make a different layering style.. :3
• 01:08:027 - Add a note, same loud piano sound on 01:07:805 - // nice catch, done
• 01:12:249 - ^ // added
• 01:12:694 - ^ // keep for this one
• 01:31:027 (91027|3,91027|2,91138|0,91138|1) - Ctrl+H? For the jack pattern flow // ok
• 01:31:138 - optional Add a note, for the cymbal sound // ;w; the jack is evil enough, keep
• 01:44:916 - 01:45:138 - 01:45:361 - optional I think 3 notes for the cymbal sound is good, since 01:59:138 - 01:59:361 - 01:59:583 - you made it 3 notes for the 1/4 // these on purpose, the 2nd phase is 'heavier' than previous one
• 02:30:694 (150694|1) - Move to 3, for hand balance and comfort on pressing the jacks
• 02:34:249 - Add a note, loud piano sound, like 02:34:916 -
• 02:45:805 - Add a note, for the cymbal sound
• 02:59:583 - 03:00:027 - ^ // all done
• 04:58:472 - Add a note, for the loud piano sound // keep for this one
That's all, I have no complains on the ending part :3
Awesome marathon <3
Do 7K plz wkwkwk <3 // i'll consider later.. ;w;
Columns: |1|2|3|4|00:05:361 (5361|0,5583|1,5805|3,6027|1,6249|0) - http://puu.sh/hr0kP/925b3d4134.jpg I think this would play out better in terms of the pitch in the piano & the vocals
no reply means done, thanks alot jin!
iJinjin wrote:M4M req replacing Shinobi from months ago ==a (sorry for taking so long)
[Intense Marathon]Columns: |1|2|3|4|00:05:361 (5361|0,5583|1,5805|3,6027|1,6249|0) - http://puu.sh/hr0kP/925b3d4134.jpg I think this would play out better in terms of the pitch in the piano & the vocals
00:12:694 - Maybe add another LN here like you did at 00:11:805 (11805|3,12249|1) - ? // i don't layer the vocal, but sounds neat.. added
00:22:472 (22472|3) - I suggest moving this note to 3 to avoid the jack with the previous note because the pitch is different
00:27:805 (27805|0) - Move to 4 for pitch relevance
01:04:472 (64472|1) - I think this can be a 2 note chord (because of the vocal sound & the beat), I suggest adding a note at
01:16:916 - Add a 34 chord here for the vocal and the strong downbeat with drums?
01:44:916 (104916|2,104916|3,105138|0,105138|1,105361|3,105361|2) - I think it would be nice to continue that 1/4 pattern you had for those snares. You know, something like this http://puu.sh/hr0Kz/3b4a539298.jpg ? // keep, i'll store longer stream for next part ahead..
02:32:916 (152916|1) - You should probably add a note here to make it a two note chord cuz all of the parts where you added the clap after this were two note chords.
02:47:138 (167138|0) - Same as above
03:28:472 - nicely done lns here.. I like it =w= // staph it uu
04:00:027 (240027|2,240027|3) - Maybe divide these lns into two 1/4 long lns to emphasize that strong bass? Like http://puu.sh/hr19G/b14fd58024.jpg
04:12:249 - You should probably add a note at 3 for the running 1/4 snares // added for the kick bass instead at 04:12:027 -
04:14:249 (254249|3,254249|2) - Same suggestion as before at 4:00:027 -
04:58:472 (298472|3) - Taking account for the vocal, how about this? http://puu.sh/hr1po/8cb165914a.jpg
05:00:805 - Maybe add those 1/8 rolls like you did in the earlier part of this song at 03:03:472 (183472|1,183527|2) - ?
Overall: This map is pretty solid, I can feel the exusagi-esque ln mapping style in this map xD Good luck with rank~
Yuk ! lol
Remillion Cross wrote:bangke giliran lagu panjang map nya 4K :'u
btw 7K marathon, anyone ? :^)