forum

1v1 STD 10k-30k Tournament [Finished ] Gratz to Pandorax71!

posted
Total Posts
show more
fuccboi
I was okay with having my match at midnight but I can see how it could be a problem for some of the younger players (especially ones with strict parents :S)
Pawsu
dang I missed it!
Topic Starter
Crowve
Rescheduled , everyone should check again!
Topic Starter
Crowve
Maps for the 1. Round are out , good luck!
neonat
For the Foreground song it's not keeeeeeko's Insane but keeeeeeko's Hard
DahplA
I'm not sure if I'm doing this time conversion stuff right...I need helps ;_;
fuccboi

neonat wrote:

For the Foreground song it's not keeeeeeko's Insane but keeeeeeko's Hard
^ This.
Also for one of the HR picks:
Horinaka Yuki - Spec Dake Tsukaikitta Gamesoft no You Desuu Hard
Perhaps this was meant to be played on Insane instead of Hard?
DahplA
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/191942 Doesn't download properly
mayank0
unable to view the schedule page :O
Topic Starter
Crowve
Im sorry guys , i'm just a human too . Fix'd now.
bigandi93
When I play?
Bida08 is 2 times inside
Santix

bigandi93 wrote:

When I play?
Bida08 is 2 times inside
Yea the schedule got abit messy'ish after the timezone update he made, I was listed with another opponent.
He assured me that the correct opponents are the one listed in the bracket, wagner will most likely fix the scedule when he can :)
DahplA
some of these maps are shit...
just saying
lazykiller39
Cut him some slack, come on. It's not exactly a cakewalk setting up a tournament.
Topic Starter
Crowve
Ît's okey , I agree the maps on the first round are not what they should , the 2nd round will get better .
Jinkela
I am leaving the tournament because there are only -20k players (who i can never ever beat) and the fact that i haven't been online on osu for the past couple days and i suck right now...

So i will not participate anymore
agubelu

MelDre2K wrote:

I am leaving the tournament because there are only -20k players (who i can never ever beat) and the fact that i haven't been online on osu for the past couple days and i suck right now...

Can I take his spot?

agubelu 14k
DahplA

lazykiller39 wrote:

Cut him some slack, come on. It's not exactly a cakewalk setting up a tournament.
I wasn't trying to blame him. It's just the mapping comes from a few years back, therefore not as good as today.
Topic Starter
Crowve

MelDre2K wrote:

That's sad .

agubelu wrote:

Can I take his spot?

agubelu 14k
I think the early bird catches the worm .
lazykiller39
Hey, I'm gonna have to pull out >.< I'm sorry I'm gonna be busy this weekend, it just came up. Good luck to the rest!
Unforgiven
Can i take this spot?
Izen x My rank: 14.772
Topic Starter
Crowve

lazykiller39 wrote:

Hey, I'm gonna have to pull out >.< I'm sorry I'm gonna be busy this weekend, it just came up. Good luck to the rest!
If its just this weekend , u would have been placed in the losers bracket so you would be avaible the next weekend?
lazykiller39
Mm well I wouldn't be sure... If the other guy really wants it h can have it. i'd rather you have someone reliable instead. Sorry once again!
Unforgiven
Actually I'd like to participate and I can play all the weekends from now on. But of course its all on your decision, keep in mind what wagner said.
salumeca
In Foreground Eclipse - I Bet You'll Forget That Even If You Noticed That map, since it's free mod is it possible to play on DT if both players agree to it?
Mysterious

salumeca wrote:

In Foreground Eclipse - I Bet You'll Forget That Even If You Noticed That map, since it's free mod is it possible to play on DT if both players agree to it?
being the little dt shitter I am I don't mind at all :^)

just gotta get Wagner to allow tho
Topic Starter
Crowve

salumeca wrote:

Yes but only in the first Round.

Izen x wrote:

Can i take this spot?
Izen x My rank: 14.772
Allowed.

And btw 2. Round Mappool out!
DahplA

thewagner wrote:

And btw 2. Round Mappool out!
Damn. Round 1 not even played yet and Round 2 maps are out.
neonat
Freemod does not include DT, why would you allow that? Freemod is an option by itself, not meaning use whatever mod you want to
Topic Starter
Crowve

neonat wrote:

Freemod does not include DT, why would you allow that? Freemod is an option by itself, not meaning use whatever mod you want to
Only in the first round , if u don't want to play against it just don't agree to it.
DahplA
Shit, the matches are tomorrow aren't they?
Estaryo
Sorry can't handle the Changes, no more need to play for me, so I'm out of the Tourney.
Good luck to all the others.
Trosk-

DahplA wrote:

Yep, they are starting tomorrow, take a look at the schedule for your match :P
Srat123
I would like to know, what happens if I'll get more than 10k global rank, while practicing for tournament?
Trosk-

Srat123 wrote:

I would like to know, what happens if I'll get more than 10k global rank, while practicing for tournament?
How did you scalated that quickly? O_o
Srat123

Trosk- wrote:

Srat123 wrote:

How did you scalated that quickly? O_o
I often have internet problems so I'm kinda forced to play in offline mode ;w;
and also I bought tablet about 3 months ago and I got used to it ^^
DahplA

Trosk- wrote:

DahplA wrote:

Yep, they are starting tomorrow, take a look at the schedule for your match :P
;_; barely even practiced
Trosk-
;_; barely even practiced
You have time ^^
neonat
I touched each song once last week, that's about it
Topic Starter
Crowve

neonat wrote:

I touched each song once last week, that's about it
First and last warning stop niggle for once or it will have consequences.

For everyone.
show more