Thanks for mod
- Bad Apple - wrote:Hello Shana! >w<
As promised, here is the mod for your map :3
Sorry, that it took me so long to complete it.
- IT'S TIME TO MO-MO-MOD! Everything mentioned in my Mods is subjective and should be treated as a suggestions. If I find an UNRANKABLE issue, it'll be marked red.
When replying to the Mod, please consider telling me whether or not you've applied parts of the Mod and why you did/didn't.
If you have any further questions, feel free to ask me here or ingame.
Columns: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |
-Since this map already had so many good mods, I could'nt find anything else. I hope it helped a little and the mod isn't too small
- From AiMod: Tag-Conflict with 7k Axities
- You could add "Sound Voltex II - infinite infection - " as your source. (on both Diff's) this version has nothing to do with sdvx
- Notes -
- 00:22:779 - add on 3? (You've used 2 notes here; 00:13:636 - and here; 00:18:208 - too.) added
- 00:33:065 - I would re-arrange the next few notes to make it a bit more comfortable to play, here is what I did fixed ...that avoids all the notes on Col. 1 and also makes the burst feel a little bit smoother.
- 00:40:494 (40494|1,40636|2,40779|3) - Ctrl+G for pitch maybe?
- 00:47:351 (47351|2,47494|1,47636|0) - ^
- 00:49:636 (49636|0,49779|2,49922|3) - ^
- 01:38:494 (98494|0) - move to 3 :3 moved
- 01:43:065 (103065|3) - move to 1 moved
- 02:45:636 (165636|2) - move to 4 moved
- 03:28:065 (208065|0) - you had the mini-jack right before the LNs before (here 03:25:779 - and here 03:26:922 - ), which played really well, so I'd suggest to move that note to 4
- 04:13:922 (253922|2) - I'd move this to Col. 2 (easier to play, but also more fluid)
- 05:08:922 (308922|1) - move to Col. 3 since there are so many notes on 2 >w<
Greetings & best of Luck for Ranked! Love this map!