forum

Death - The Power of Darkness [CatchTheBeat|Osu]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sticky-sama
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Friday, April 17, 2015 at 3:31:25 PM

Artist: Death
Title: The Power of Darkness
Source: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky/Time/Darkness
BPM: 100
Filesize: 2663kb
Play Time: 01:54
Difficulties Available:
  1. Dusknoir (2.78 stars, 259 notes)
  2. Grovyle (2.85 stars, 152 notes)
  3. Sabeleye (3.02 stars, 171 notes)
  4. Your Partner (1.9 stars, 111 notes)
  5. Normal (0 stars, 0 notes)
Download: Death - The Power of Darkness
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon map.
jtd1
Hello!

Nice song choice, but there are a few things that are wrong with this map:

Sabeleye Sableye !!

BPM = 100 180
Offset = 239
Artist = Death Arata Iiyoshi and Atsuhiro Ishizuna (I'm not 100% sure about this, ask others for confirmation)

Also in the Source, leave spaces between the words and slashes, eg. Sky/Time --> Sky / Time, and the same for Time/Darkness, so they'll appear if someone types Sky into the Beatmap search box.

Custom names for beatmaps aren't allowed, except for the hardest difficulty, so I'm afraid names such as Grovyle, your Partner etc will have to be replaced with Easy, Normal, Hard.

I also notice you've got a CTB difficulty - I wouldn't recommend this if you're trying to map Standard as well...

Also, I wouldn't recommend using multiple backgrounds, because then you have to change the combo colours for each difficulty - I'd stick with the one on the CTB difficulty of Dusknoir and the Sableye(s).

One other thing to note for now:
00:33:234 (7,8) - These are really really bad. The player has no time to react to this, and it's not possible to do this. Don't start things at exactly the same point where things end.

If you need any more help / clarification, contact me in-game / PM, as I quite like this song.
Good luck! :D