waiting for ranked
Here as requested
[General Overview]The entire mapset was actually pretty good, the spread from Insane to Extra seems rather a bit small but I believe it can work. It should be ok, originally there was going to be the extra only (called insane and a bit easier) but hadd to add the easier insane for spread at the end :p
The below difficulties are good. I would say this map is simple yet effective. Not much stands out but it fits and works throughout the song, this having not much errors to it. Well, the song is pretty straightforward too, so i went for a simple but fun map :p
I would revise to get a timing check because some parts don't seem like they are timed correctly, but we'll leave it to them. Sorry I couldn't be of help but this is as far as I can see I'm aware, already asked someone to help me
- 00:04:641 (2) - No need for a clap on tail here, since I don't hear a distinctive clap sound Removed
- 00:20:190 (8) - Note is too spread out during this stream, most challenging streams usually don't go out this far, furthest that it can be spread out without issues of miss hits would be about this far http://puu.sh/hG2Pq/94ef071836.jpg Remade the stream's shape
- 00:22:521 (6) - Would be better to remove this note, and follow the vocal at this point, since it slurs with the music as you don't need to keep hitting notes but let the music play out, and doing something like this would be it well because of vocals http://puu.sh/hG2Vh/739ee11458.jpg I don't know, i'm following the drums rhythm for the most part on this section so it feels weird to me
- 00:46:461 (4) - Check this blanket Not blanketed on purpose
- 01:06:955 (2) - Same as ^ Fixed
- 00:29:998 (5,6,7) - Should spread these out to emphasize it, because these are strong beats compared to 00:29:376 (2,3,4) - and keeping them all the same is kinda bland Made the jumps larger
I already asked for timing help, my timing is pretty bad and most of the issues you pointed out about unsnaps are unfixable
monstrata wrote:yo Atsuro!
- AR 9.3? I'll see
- 00:03:242 (2) - This note isn't really audible. A 1/2 slider would fit better here. Yeah, but i kinda prefer how it plays this way D:
- 00:04:330 (1,2) - This is pretty lame coming off a stream, especially when the 1/4th's continue on. How about mapping 1/4 sliders instead? The timig there goes crazy, even the sliders are not snapped to any sound :p. My original plan was to increase the ds of the stream at the end.
- 00:19:879 (4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,1) - This stream doesn't look like anything to me x___x It seems like you're going for a straight line with the second half of your stream... 1 is a bit off. Honestly though, this is a weird shape for me lol. Maybe you could curve the second of the stream the other way instead? I'll use your shape, thanks!
- 00:27:355 (3,4) - Could improve the flow here tbh. It plays fine to me
- 00:29:687 (3) - How about making this 1/2 slider? You could make it a mirror of 00:29:220 (1) - That way you can map a circle to 00:29:998 - . Since this is a nice place for a jump pattern. I prefer to not have any sound on that mute part of the song x.x
- 01:01:514 (1,2,3,4) - This really doesn't flow well for me ;P. I see what you're trying to do here, but the pattern doesn't play well for me Did something different
- 01:16:436 (1,2) - Might as well blanket them since its so close Fixd, was supposed to be blanketed :p
- 01:19:856 (8,9,1) - I was kind of expecting a larger jump from 9 to 1, not a smaller one. Maybe increase the spacing here? or decrease it from 8>9 so you can emphasize 1 better. I couldn't come up with something better haha, but then again my mapping doesn't focus on emphasiziong with jumps :p
- 01:26:696 (6,1) - Fix blanket please D: :D
- 00:04:330 (1,2) - Same as extra... the 1/4's continue onto here, so going from 1/4 streams to sudden 1/2 sliders when the drums continue... idk.. plays kinda weird. I think 1/4 sliders would also work here Same
- 00:19:102 (1) - Reduce to 1/2 so you can map a circle at 00:19:413 - . It would fit your rhythm from the previous combo a bit better. Idk, i actually did that to brake the pattern and emphasize the strong sounds.
- 00:22:055 (3) - How about moving this up a bit? like say 228||218? Would look cool, but your call xD Yep
- 00:29:221 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1) - Nice asdf
- 00:57:162 (3,4) - This doesn't flow too well for me. How about rearranging this pattern to something like this? Okey
- 01:24:519 (3) - This is kinda awkward since you leave a 1/1 gap in between 3 and 1... When you map out the same beat to 1/2 sliders across the rest of this Kiai Section. I would map a 1/2 slider to 01:24:830 - And reduce this slider to 1/2 as well. I'll leave the 1/1 slider, added a circle insttead to remove the gap
- 00:04:641 (2) - This note feels really out of place since the other two circles map the vocals but this one maps idk... metronme?... How about making [
- 00:04:330 (1) - Repeat slider? I need better timing T.T
- 00:29:221 (1,2) - 1/2 repeat slider as well? That way you can emphasize 00:29:687 (3) - I'd like to have both clickable, both are strong beats
- 00:40:555 (2) - This beat is really feint compared to the others. I think 1/2 slider and then a Circle would fit better here. This could apply to the rest of your pattern too Remade pattern like u said
- 00:42:887 (1,2,1,2) - Maybe it's just me but it seems like the song is building up to the Kiai... 1/2 repeat sliders are less intense than 3 circles, so i feel if anything, you might want to swap them, and have the 1/2 repeats first, and then the circles, to build intensity. Yeah
- 01:05:245 (1,2) - Blanket pls Okk
- 00:10:852 (2,3) - Feels weird to have slider 3 begin on a red tick...Try Ctrl+G'ing this rhythm, i think it plays more intuitively this way. Agreed
- 00:15:851 (2,3) - ^ same
- 01:00:115 (6) - Feels like a weak note for me . I think extending slider 5 or mapping a 1/1 gap would fit better here. Second person to complain about this, changed lol.
- 00:11:163 (2) - This slider isn't snapped correctly. It's snapped to the red tick of it's current bpm, not the Red line of the new bpm Blame bad timing
- 00:11:809 (3) - This one's just not snapped Yep
- 00:14:928 (4) - Unfortunately repeat sliders with a red line running between them aren't rankable. My map got DQ'ed for this too, so i'm speaking from experience. Reason is because even though Sliderhead + Slidertail are snapped (By editing notepad/SV changes) the repeat arrow will still be unsnapped. Explanation below
- 00:39:169 (7) - Same problem here. Right now the slider-end isn't snapped, but even if it were, the repeat arrow wouldn't be snapped. below-er?
- 00:45:063 (3,2) - I would try to avoid this overlap. This part of your map is a bit cluttered, and the low AR doesn't help ;P. I've really tried to avoid it without changing the whole pattern, it's the best i can do D:
- 01:12:084 (4) - I'm like 99% sure you meant to stack this slider with 01:09:597 (4) - . Would fit reallllly well especially since it's literally perfectly blanketted by the next slider lol. Actually not, thanks for telling me :p
Alright, hope this helps . Good luck with ranking ;D.
- 00:04:641 (2) - i don't think this section need a slider. especially the strong vocal at 00:04:796 - should be clicked so just change the slider into 2 circles I want this to be a stream. I can't since the timing here is strange. I'll leave it like that for now i think.
- 00:12:131 (2,3,4,5,6) - this pattern breaks the flow and i don't think you want that. to get nice circular flow change it into something like this:Did something like that.
- 00:19:102 (1) - to not break the flow put this slighter a bit more to the right. it needs to be on the right of 00:18:947 (7) - I moved it slightly to the right but for a differentt reason, i didn't understand where you wanted me to move it exactly but the flow break is intended to emphasize the strong beats
- 00:22:366 (5,6) - make this a slider. the stack isn't nesessary and feels forcedIt's for the drums, it works well for me. I do it here too 00:24:852 (3,4) -
- 00:46:617 (1,2,3,4,5) - this star would flow better if you use it like this: What i wanted to do here is make a triangle like this 00:46:462 (4,1,2) - and another for when the vocals change tone here 00:46:928 (3,4,5) - . The star was accidental. I'll change it if someone mentions it again.
- 00:54:986 (6,7) - i suggest you change this into a slider because the note at 00:55:141 - is very weak and doesn't need to be clicked. I'll think about it, i couldn't figure out how i could put a slider here that flowed and worked better than what i have there :p.
- 01:22:343 (6,7) - ctrl+ g for flow This would leave me with an unwanted stack, and i like that "back and forth" pattern.
- 00:26:724 (1,2,3) - this pattern breaks flow. how about you use something like this: It flows just fine, i did that to avoid making the map flowing only in circles, and i like the pattern
- 00:36:060 (3,1) - i don't think those 2 should touch. move 00:36:682 (1) - a bit to the right. since this is a jump anyway you can just do it. Ok, fixed
- 00:46:617 (1) - again for flow reasons i would stack this note with the end of 00:45:995 (3) - Nice idea
- nice diff
- 00:54:053 (1,2) - i don't think these two should be stacked and it feels like you only stacked them because there's not enough space for a proper slider. just move the end of 00:53:742 (4) - down a bit and you should have enough space: These circles are intended, but i'll get rid of the stack since it doesn't make much sense[img]00:53:742%20(4)%20-[/img]
- nice diff overall, but I suggest you look through it again and fix some of the blankets Okz
- seems fine
- seems fine
Misure wrote:M4M from your queue~
Maybe poor modding,just ignore something wrong~
well,I just played for 1 pc, so let me tell some feelings about it
00:01:221 (2,1) - maybe farther better Yeah, changed how that works.
00:03:242 (2,3) - they'd better not keep in a horizontal line It works fine for me
00:19:568 (2) - (72,68) 00:19:724 (3) - (196,144) just to top more I want a kind of symmetric pattern with the start of the stream, so no.
00:27:355 (3,4) - maybe farther Moved it a bit.
00:30:308 (5) - left more Nah, it goes though the middle of the slider, which is what i want.
00:30:463 (1,2,3,4) - awkward shape for them I like how it looks D:
00:45:063 (8) - turn to slider for no blank I'll leave it, more emphasis on 00:45:373 (1) -
00:47:394 (6) - stream sort of suddenly...maybe stream starts form 00:47:239 - No, it starts correctly, listen more closely.
00:50:959 (3,4,5,6,1) - ^ starts from 00:51:115 - ^
01:00:115 (9,4) - rotates 15° I'm not sure if what you selected is correct?
01:08:820 (9,1) - they are a bit close...I think Thye're OK
01:25:141 (1,2) - maybe keep a distance to make read more easily and beauty I don't like to make these sort of 1/4 jumps.
01:27:317 (1) - rotate 90° Ok, i liked that
00:03:087 (1,2) - maybe closer better I think they're fine like that.
00:31:863 (2) - I feel this one better at bottom than top
00:37:614 (4) - curve I made this straight intentionally.
00:59:027 (1,2) - farther Made them not touch.
01:12:084 (4,5,6,7,8) - flow to left I didn't understand, made a change though
01:25:452 (2,3) - stack partly Ok
01:27:317 (4) - maybe a different shape from Extra All the diffs share that shape, it may seem lazy but i think it fits.
00:25:318 (5) - delete Why? D:
00:35:127 (4) - ctrl+H I like how it looks/plays already, not necessary.
00:36:682 (1) - ctrl+J Changed the pattern
00:53:431 (3) - ctrl+H It's nice already.
01:05:245 (1,2,3) - no DS? Fixed
01:07:110 (1,2) - move to bottom a bit, to make 01:07:732 (1) - top more Nah, i like the flow as it is.
01:11:773 (2) - (264,96) Liked
01:27:317 (1) - not slower like Extra and Insane? Slowed it down
00:03:397 (2) - right more to keep from 00:02:465 (4) - But symmetry
00:04:330 (4) - end point at (200,240) to flow to right rather than to top Made it lower, just not as much as you wanted, to make it diagonal.
00:10:386 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3) - flow of this part a little dull, I mean always clockwise too obviously I love simple circular flow D:
01:26:074 (4) - change to a slider and a note Wouldn't that make it too hard
01:26:074 (4) - maybe spinner starts here better,for it's a Easy diff I don't think that a spinner fits there.
00:09:322 - I avoid using 1/2 on high bpm easies.
00:13:685 (1,2) - ctrl+G, I mean the rhythm Having 3 1/1 circles on easy is too hard i think.
00:16:150 (1,2,3) - all straight or all curve No one likes my variation?
00:51:892 (2) - shape like 00:50:338 (1) - ? It was like that originally, i didn't like it so made it straight
I can just point some small things
Good luck to you
Thanks a lot for your mod and for fixing my mp3!
pishifat wrote:only 3 months late B)
use this audio file at offset 600. no more timing point spam/unsnapped objects. if there's anything that sounds wrong just tell me and i'll make it better. mod is done according to current timing though, so do this last Nice! now my timing won't be a mess
[extra]going to mention some things that repeat in other areas/difficulties so understanding the ideas then seeing where it applies elsewhere is better than just changing or denying
- 00:04:330 (1,2) - super weird to map the stream til here, then ignore it. it's still continuing til 00:04:796 - , so mapping it out properly would uh make sense (and follow the vocalzbetter ye). possible rhythm It was like that because the timing of the drums, it goes out of synch with the stream. I guess it's good now with the new mp3
- 00:07:128 - 00:08:372 - just don't use the break extension things here. they're mainly for extending to start/end of a phrase, but that's not really goign on here. i can't explain it properly but it's a thing. unnecessary break extension was part of the dq here in sharlo's diff Ok
- 00:15:084 (6,7,1) - angles like these make for some really uncomfortable/underemphasized jumps. often when angles between objects are more than 90 degrees, aim is harder to control than something with a smaller angle. so like 00:12:597 (5,6,1) - 00:18:014 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1) - 00:43:197 (2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2) - play nicely, whereas 00:15:084 (6,7,1) - 00:41:020 (3,4,5,6,7,8) - 00:59:960 (8,9,1) - don't. there are of course exceptions and it's dependent on distances between objects/slidervelocity/blabblabla, but just keep it in mind for heavy jump patterns. Yeah, i've never been too good with jump patterns. I'll try my best to fix these.
- 00:29:686 (3) - sound completely stops here, so sliding during that time is kinda weird. having a gap in rhythm would make more sense Fixed
- 00:40:400 (1) - i get you're mapping vocals for this part, but instrumental stuff gets a lot less intense in this section, so using a lower slider velocity would be better than keeping it the same as the more intense sections. lowering it only where there's no instrumental stuff would work too actually Reduced to .90
- 00:41:020 (3,4,5,6,7,8) - already mentioned it above but just reinforcing it here. this is a pattern you've probably seen in other maps but it plays so harshly i want to die. the idea of grouping two objects is fine, but arranging them in a more easily playable way would be good (angles yayaya) Changed
- 01:06:955 (2,3) - ive never tried explaining this, but things flow better when the jump from object to slider leads into the sliderbody. so imagine the green area here is where the object before a slider should be for it to lead into the slider. using that idea, this would be better. it's just how sliders work i don't really know how else to say it sgddg it happens everywhere on the map tho Hmmm, ok. Changed
- 01:08:664 (8,9,1) - you already know what im gonna explain probably, but spacing should be higher when sounds are more powerful. so like 8->9 should be smaller than 9->1 since 1 is more emphasized than 9. nazispacing ya woo ok Did that
- 01:26:385 (5,6,7,1) - comboing stuff consistent with other diffs uhhhh at least hard/insane Ya
[insane]so the generalish stuff from extra applies here too. by now you should know which plays better 00:12:597 (6,7,1) - 00:14:928 (5,6,1) - right yes B) OkOKoK
- 01:13:949 (5) - nice new combo dood Whoops
- would be good if you raised stack leniency. stuff like 00:29:998 (4,1) - are easier to read when they're visually offset (like not directly on top of each other) Yeah
- 01:10:219 (1) - i didnt actually look through hitsounds thoroughly but this is missing a finish on e/n/h Added
- 00:32:951 (5) - 00:37:925 (5) - comboz asdf
- 00:42:887 (4,1) - swapping newcombos would make sense Yeah, that was unintended
- 00:45:063 (3,2) - finding some placement where things aren't overlapping would be good. right now things are pretty confusing reading-wise. dunno how else to say it Arranged differently
so i'd say the insane and extra could play a lot better. easy/normal/hard are rankable for sure tho
- Source should be 銀魂゜ Fixed
- Also, please note that ゜and ° are two different symbols. Use the smaller one and don't forget to change that in your tags.
- 00:29:978 (5) - NC'ing here would be cool. Sure
- 00:44:745 (4,5,6,7,8) - Is it me or is this 1/3 not 1/4... I'm 99.99999% sure that this is 1/4, it just sounds weird, maybe because of the edited mp3
- 00:57:024 (2) - Can you stack this properly? It looks almost right when you View with Stacking, but it's off when you uncheck the feature. Just restack it~
- 01:01:998 (2) - ^ Fixed both
- 00:03:397 (2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6) - This stream rhythm felt weird for me, because you switch from sliders to streams mid-combo. I would make 00:04:019 (4,5,6,7) - another kickslider and turn 00:04:641 (5) - into a stream instead. Good suggestion, i'll do it
- 00:04:952 (6) - On Extra, you NC here to help with the stream which is cool. I think you could NC here too. Ok
- 00:37:594 (4,1) - omg blanket this please!!1 im BN. BN = Blanket Nominator BN = Blanket Nazi
- 00:04:330 (1,2,3,4) - You could map some 1/4 repeat sliders here if you want ;o. I made a triangle
- 00:10:392 (1,2) - 0.80x DS mistake?
- 00:11:169 (3,4) - Could also make this 1.00 instead of 1.10
- 00:15:833 (2,3) - here too I suppose. Tbh anything +/- 1 0.08 should be fine but with your style its really easy to fix these so why not? xD All fixed, most likely caused by the weird timing this had before :/
- 00:36:662 (4,5,6) - You should just mirror the rhythm on 00:35:418 (1,2,3) - cuz right now the slider on 00:37:128 (5) - ends on a stronger note, and the clicking rhythm is 3/2 here which is weird imo. You're right, that was hard to fix :p
- 01:27:335 (7) - Not going to NC this? No i mean yes
- 00:09:304 (1,1) - Lets fix this spacing? 1.14x I blame the timing
- 00:27:957 (1,2) - Blanket Nominator Yay
call me back