forum

Which hand gets tired faster?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
sadpwner
I find that my left hand gets tired really fast when I go so I have to switch to my right hand (I'm ambidextrous). After lot's of practice, I hope I can last longer.
Etowl
even if you can play with both hands i would focus on one hand. you will build more stamina and will be faster in a shorter amount of time. also, both hands get tired at the same pace (ofc only if they are both at the same level of training)
bigfeh
Whichever you have less stamina with

To build stamina, play more
GoldenWolf

Drivt wrote:

even if you can play with both hands i would focus on one hand. you will build more stamina and will be faster in a shorter amount of time. also, both hands get tired at the same pace (ofc only if they are both at the same level of training)
Even being ambidextrous, you still have one hand sliiightly more dominant than the other, and that goes for stamina aswell, not really a big difference though. I just wanted to look smart ok.

@OP For muscle memory's sake, it's probably better to focus aiming/tapping on one hand each, instead of switching around all the time. It's like you have to learn the same thing twice, one per hand. Sure in the very (very) long run it might not make a big difference, but I don't know if you'll be playing the game for enough years to come to that point.
Stamina is something you can work on, which is by pushing your limits slowly, whiiich isn't going to happen anytime soon if you dodge the issue everytime.
Conor
dung eater
You could play dual mouse and become a legend 8-) I believe in you.

The more you spread the tapping/aiming between bodyparts the less you get tired (and less stamina/strenght gain).
autoteleology

sadpwner wrote:

I find that my left hand gets tired really fast when I go so I have to switch to my right hand (I'm ambidextrous). After lot's of practice, I hope I can last longer.
I find when I use my left hand it feels more like a stranger is... playing osu!... for me.

Conor wrote:

My usual sessions last longer than 10 hours and I get mentally tired way before physically tired. GoldenWolf has a good point though, my right hand is much better at doing everything else.
Really? My sessions usually only last about ten minutes. kek
ZenithPhantasm
My mouse hand seems to have limitless stamina compared to my tapping hand which has no stamina.
I Give Up
My mouse hand gets tired first.
-sev

KukiMonster wrote:

My mouse hand gets tired first.
KokoaCrunch
the z,x hand :/ , my mouse hand dont really get tired since i've set up the tablet area to the smallest
Eddy EX
Usually my tapping hand. Not much stamina in it orz T.T but at least it's getting slightly better recently.
Keihyan
mostly right hand
otoed1
The hand you use less gets tired faster. /thread
BerryJellyXD
Useally left tires faster as moving mouse doesnt ask energy at all compared ti massive streams.
otoed1

JellyberryXD wrote:

Useally left tires faster as moving mouse doesnt ask energy at all compared ti massive streams.
Pls no necro. Moreover what if you played with mouse in your left and used tour tapping hand on the right? The point is moot, it is entirely related to whether a person has built up stamina in their hand.
drum drum

otoed1 wrote:

JellyberryXD wrote:

Pls no necro. Moreover what if you played with mouse in your left and used tour tapping hand on the right? The point is moot, it is entirely related to whether a person has built up stamina in their hand.
not old enough for a necro
otoed1

drum drum wrote:

not old enough for a necro
Okie.
E m i
If 13 days are not a necro then 14 days are not a necro.
So 14 days are not a necro.
If 14 days are not a necro then 15 days are not a necro.
So 15 days are not a necro.
If ...
... So a year is not a necro.
Saphirshroom
Proof by induction
-Mommy 2015
bigfeh

Saphirshroom wrote:

Proof by induction
-Mommy 2015
Yuudachi-kun
My right hand never gets tired; it's always my shitty left arm.
Mahogany
My hands don't get tired my arms do.

I tense up too much :c
Lagel

Kheldragar wrote:

I wonder why :^]
Yuudachi-kun

Lagel wrote:

Kheldragar wrote:

I wonder why :^]
Yeah, but I've been *COUGHUGHGIGNIGNIG* with my left arm recently and it's the fact that I don't use my arm as much for aiming than I would for fast singletaps/streams.
ZenithPhantasm
My right arm's stamina is so high that Im don't remember the last time I got tired. My left hand starts hurting as soon as I do a short stream.

Edit: Oh wait I already answered in this thread.
Nyxa
Depends on the day. Generally my left has less stamina but then again most maps aren't riddled with fullscreen jumps so playing naturally lays more strain on my left hand. It might just be because my right hand is more developed that it feels like nothing to me though (unless I'm playing retarded stuff)
E m i
and welcome back, Tess.
Nyxa
Thank you ♥
Topic Starter
sadpwner
Lol i like how no one gets what's really up.
Friendan
left hand because I bash my keys

sadpwner wrote:

Lol i like how no one gets what's really up.
the answer is still the same for everyone answering
show more