TakoYaki's STD Modding Queue (NM/M4M)

posted
Total Posts
33
Topic Starter
-TakoYaki-


Hi there~ TakoYaki's here.

Please be aware that I can only mod Standard

Please check my last post for the current status

Please read the rules below before you post anything

1. First thing first, don't rush and skim through the rules. First come first serve doesn't apply here, I'll pick the song I like, so excuse me if I don't take your request.
2. I only mod finished diffs, please don't post any unfinished diffs
3. Maximum length : Not really long, I prefer TV Sizes and Short Vers
4. I'll mod in English, it's too tiring to type in Chinese. Soz
5. Tell me which specific diff you want me to mod if you want to
6. Ignoring overmapped, unplayable, troll maps.
7. Welp, I am extremely lazy so if my mod is not clear enough please let me know.
8. Simply type "Yosoro!!!" if you are requesting for NM
1. Please also read the General Rules if you haven't.
2. Fair Trade. If my map is 3mins and yours is 1min then I'll mod 3 diffs. ^_^
3. You mod mine first, then I'll mod yours.
4. Don't start modding if I haven't accepted your request.
5. Modding Experience = Priority
6 .Simply type "Ganba Ruby!" if you are requesting M4M

Thank You for Your Cooperation. Here's Ruby


  1. https://osu.ppy.sh/s/300360 - NM Request From AsakuraNe - Finished
  2. https://osu.ppy.sh/s/303161 - NM Request From Aoko - Finished
  3. https://osu.ppy.sh/s/149685 - NM Request From taku - Finished
  4. https://osu.ppy.sh/s/240926 - M4M Request from StarForYou - Finished
  5. https://osu.ppy.sh/s/262011 - NM Request from Rina-desu - Finished
  6. https://osu.ppy.sh/s/145337 - NM request From Gravified -Finished
  7. https://osu.ppy.sh/s/290401 - NM Request From AsakuraNe -Finished
  8. https://osu.ppy.sh/s/278431 - M4M Request from smsh150 -Finished
  9. https://osu.ppy.sh/s/129259 - M4M Request from Avishay -Finished
  10. https://osu.ppy.sh/s/302383 - M4M Request from afk98 -Finished
  11. https://osu.ppy.sh/s/298049 - M4M Request from salinqi -Chinese -Finished
  12. https://osu.ppy.sh/s/291111 - M4M Request from Spicy Salsa -Finished
  13. https://osu.ppy.sh/s/246546 - M4M Request from suanriz -Chinese -Finished
AsakuraNe
Heloo i'll be your first. :) nm here~ :) h

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/300360

Thanks in advance :3

DESUUU!!!!!
Aoko
DESUUU!!! ~ NM mod c:

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/303161

Thank you <3 *^*
taku
hi hi
hope u like this one c:

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/149685

DESUUU!!!
Topic Starter
-TakoYaki-
All Accepted :D I will mod them ASAP

NM CLOSED, M4M still open ~~
Starfy
M4M Request
My mod: p/4034242/
地方的map需要你既mod: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/240926
Thanks
;_;
Topic Starter
-TakoYaki-

StarForYou wrote:

M4M Request
My mod: p/4034242/
地方的map需要你既mod: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/240926
Thanks
;_;
咁都得 www ModForYou tomorrow (But I will only pick a few diffs to mod._.?)
ACCEPTED
Topic Starter
-TakoYaki-
Forgot to say that NM is OPEN right now.

But it may take some time since I have so many school projects to do
Ritsuru
Hi!

NM please.

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/262011

Thank you DESUUU!!!
Gravified
Hello there

Requesting NM for https://osu.ppy.sh/s/145337
It is a 38 secs longer than what you require us but I hope you like it.

Difficulties to mod will be Normal (new map), Veyron's Insane (new map) and Extra, but if you want to mod other difficulties it is also fine by me.

Thanksu DESUUUU!!
Topic Starter
-TakoYaki-

Rina-desu wrote:

Hi!

NM please.

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/262011

Thank you DESUUU!!!
Accepted ~

Gravified wrote:

Hello there

Requesting NM for https://osu.ppy.sh/s/145337
It is a 38 secs longer than what you require us but I hope you like it.

Difficulties to mod will be Normal (new map), Veyron's Insane (new map) and Extra, but if you want to mod other difficulties it is also fine by me.

Thanksu DESUUUU!!
Haha, I would love to mod your map :oops: since I kinda like this song :DAccepted

I will work on it ASAP
NM Closed for a while, will open up soon.
Topic Starter
-TakoYaki-
Going to school right now, I will accept ONE more NM request,
M4M always OPEN
AsakuraNe
Heloo again~! :D haha

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/290401

Thanks in Advance DESUUU!!!
Topic Starter
-TakoYaki-

AsakuraNe wrote:

Heloo again~! :D haha

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/290401

Thanks in Advance DESUUU!!!
Alright XD Accepted

NM closed and M4M always OPEN
ChenYa0Ayase
我來找NM的,正再嘗試M4M

這是Vocaloid的歌,不知道和不和你的胃口
初音眼藥水的廣告(Short Ver.)
t/269354

感謝大大 :)

DESUUU!!!
ですううううう!?
Absolute Zero
Hi,
NM pls! :D
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/302383

If possible, edit both the "Paradichlorobenzene" and "Anti-Chlorobenzene" diffs. If not, just edit a random one. ;)
DESUUU!!!

(Oh yeah, and ignore the ctb diff).

Thanks :)
Topic Starter
-TakoYaki-

ChenYa0Ayase wrote:

我來找NM的,正再嘗試M4M

這是Vocaloid的歌,不知道和不和你的胃口
初音眼藥水的廣告(Short Ver.)
t/269354

感謝大大 :)

DESUUU!!!
ですううううう!?
不好意思喔 現在沒有太多時間NM 你可以試一下M4M 或者等我下一次再開NM吧~

afk98 wrote:

Hi,
NM pls! :D
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/302383

If possible, edit both the "Paradichlorobenzene" and "Anti-Chlorobenzene" diffs. If not, just edit a random one. ;)
DESUUU!!!

(Oh yeah, and ignore the ctb diff).

Thanks :)
Sorry :o NM is Closed right now, but M4M is Open :oops: Maybe you can give it a try~
Absolute Zero

-TakoYaki- wrote:

Sorry :o NM is Closed right now, but M4M is Open :oops: Maybe you can give it a try~
Sure, I'd be glad to try my best. :) Is it the posted map in the m4m rules?

And sorry about not seeing the statement you put earlier. :(
Santtu
Hello!
M4M
My mod: p/4062533
Map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/278431
DESUUU!!!?? I needed to say that???
Thank you! :)
Topic Starter
-TakoYaki-

afk98 wrote:

-TakoYaki- wrote:

Sorry :o NM is Closed right now, but M4M is Open :oops: Maybe you can give it a try~
Sure, I'd be glad to try my best. :) Is it the posted map in the m4m rules?

And sorry about not seeing the statement you put earlier. :(
It's okay :oops: and Yes, Please mod my map in the m4m rules~ Thank You

smsh150 wrote:

Hello!
M4M
My mod: p/4062533
Map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/278431
DESUUU!!!?? I needed to say that???
Thank you! :)
Accept DESUUU!! I will work on it later DESUUU!!!
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply